Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    'Local' means at least 30 minutes drive when you live in an area as rural as I do. :p: And the reason we keep crawling back to Comet is because it's under warranty, we can't afford to spend money fixing it. My parents are already down £100 this week alone because the weather prevented them from going to work (both are doing separate gardening jobs).
    Fair enough.... but Comet arent doing the job they're supposed to be doing so the cost of fuel getting there and back every time will rack up.

ReputationRep:
    Well, bedtime :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Well, bedtime :goodnight:
    Night night~

:fangs:

ReputationRep:
    Same for me, Goodnight peeps

ReputationRep:
    Morning :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, good morning.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing good about it......I'm in work

ReputationRep:
    Well, there's nothing BAD about MY morning, but I suppose calling it a GOOD morning is slightly pre-emptive.

ReputationRep:
    Monday mornings are bad by their very definition :sadnod:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Seems Comet are sending out an engineer to fix the laptop tomorrow. I suppose it's nice of them to realize it's their mistake and actually come here quickly to look at it.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Nothing good about it......I'm in work
    I'm not :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    Seems Comet are sending out an engineer to fix the laptop tomorrow. I suppose it's nice of them to realize it's their mistake and actually come here quickly to look at it.
    what n00bs :wtf:

morning
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    OMG MY CERTIFICATE HAS COME!

I can like officially use my letters now

And my Personal Licence came through the post on Saturday.

So I'm properly Store Supervisor Juno Cert Bus Stud (Open) PLH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    OMG MY CERTIFICATE HAS COME!

I can like officially use my letters now

And my Personal Licence came through the post on Saturday.

So I'm properly Store Supervisor Juno Cert Bus Stud (Open) PLH
    congrats Juno :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, for the other uni students in this soc, does student politics piss you off as well? Everything from the smug ***** who usually run, to the pamphlets being pushed in your face, to knowing they just want it so they can **** over how good they are :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    i dont give a crap about them tbh :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    i dont give a crap about them tbh :dontknow:
    That's my attitude most of the time :mmm:

But I lived with one last year...urgh. Still remember him and his friends having a group **** because he got elected- he was the only one running for that position so it was him or NSC :hahaha:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Congratulations Juno.

(Original post by Truered)
    Just wondering, for the other uni students in this soc, does student politics piss you off as well? Everything from the smug ***** who usually run, to the pamphlets being pushed in your face, to knowing they just want it so they can **** over how good they are :mmm:
    As a member of committee in two societies, I suffered more than most as a result of student politics because I was forced to attend the guild meetings. :s: I did vote in the elections in my last year, but only because I knew the guy who was running for societies officer and thought that at least he'd do no worse than the one holding the position at the time. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations Juno.

As a member of committee in two societies, I suffered more than most as a result of student politics because I was forced to attend the guild meetings. :s: I did vote in the elections in my last year, but only because I knew the guy who was running for societies officer and thought that at least he'd do no worse than the one holding the position at the time. :p:
    How? Tell me more...I'm bored and want something to read :giggle:

:waffo:

ReputationRep:
    Also Japan's left the recession apparently. An excuse to hide the true fact of going there for the animes :mmm:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.