Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    There are no decent shops for anime or manga in the north of Ireland in my experience - even Belfast sucks for that :sad: Really all there is to do anywhere near me is drink and eat (we have some great resturants)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    It's the same in my town but we also have a swimming pool which is currently closed thanks to them discovering there was asbestos there which is worrying because I had been going there years before they discovered this :lolwut: .
    :rofl:you poor thing

ReputationRep:
    :rant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    It was a Sitar and his name was Demyx :hmmm:
    Same difference :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    More to do there than my town. Here all there is to do is play pool and go to the museum, which is expensive and dull. We only have one comic book store with a fairly crummy manga section too. The only decent manga section in the city is in Borders.

Anyway, pub crawls are evil to inflict on those of us who don't drink :sad:
    The museum here tries to be arty, but fails. But it has a decent ancient history exhibit and a real spitfire

Don't you drink even a bit? :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    The museum here tries to be arty, but fails. But it has a decent ancient history exhibit and a real spitfire

Don't you drink even a bit? :giggle:
    No, I'm teetotal.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I will drink socially, but never anything substantial. A Jack Daniel's with Coke or something... Either that, or I will usually have a glass of wine when I'm eating. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I've developed an aversion to alcohol ever since a disastrous night of spirits. :sigh: All I can handle now is a glass of white wine. :love:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I can drink in moderation. I'm an absolute lightweight and go red very quickly. It's too bad, I'd drink more if I could. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I've developed an aversion to alcohol ever since a disastrous night of spirits. :sigh: All I can handle now is a glass of white wine. :love:
    sprits are bad for children:spank:

white:yucky: red :drool:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Oh yes, before I forget, I like the Oruha avatar, Cara. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    I mostly drink cider myself which I can handle perfectly well and can drink a considerable amount of before I get very drunk (my tolerance to alcohol has seemed to increase lately). Though if I swap drink even if it is to beer I will suddenly get stupidly drunk which is why I always stay to the same drink :grin:

ReputationRep:
    COCKTAILS FTW :awesome:

They're lovely :yep:

ReputationRep:
    **** tails:eyeball:

balls to that:s:

ReputationRep:
    I drink every now and again, but I never get totally drunk... I only ever have 1-2 pints in a night, if that D:

ReputationRep:
    -_-

ReputationRep:
    WHOO! Finally Shangri-La 19 has been released by O-L, as well as the episode 20 raw XD

ReputationRep:
    brb in 2 hours

ReputationRep:
    everyone left :tumble:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm back

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.