Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I chose Ramblings as thats quite often what my teachers wrote over sections of my essays. "Rambling here Marsha - what is the point you're trying to make?" that or just red lines through entire paragraphs with "Rambling" written beside it :mmm:
    I think I sometimes got that. Where I forgot what I was saying, or suddenly lost confidence that it was correct I'd use a paragraph instead of a sentence :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon :hi:

I am going to book my train tickets today, but I need to know the details.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Afternoon :hi:

I am going to book my train tickets today, but I need to know the details.
    We're meeting at New Street Station in Birmingham at 11am...... but if anyone is early, I'll be about from around 8.30am :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    We're meeting at New Street Station in Birmingham at 11am...... but if anyone is early, I'll be about from around 8.30am :awesome:
    Ok, thanks

Any idea of when we shall part ways? Should I buy a return or what? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Havent a notion.....whatever time people need to leave to get home....6/7ish?? :dontknow:

Again, since I'm staying overnight I'll be about to keep people company until their train/bus arrives :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Havent a notion.....whatever time people need to leave to get home....6/7ish?? :dontknow:

Again, since I'm staying overnight I'll be about to keep people company until their train/bus arrives :yep:
    :teeth:

You won't be able to get rid of vin :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    :laugh:.......although the less time I spent on my own the better TBH :redface:......although my hotel does have free movies and internet access apparently :yeah:

ReputationRep:

I'll just get an anytime day return. It's £17.00.

So that's it. I depart at around 9, arrive at 10, then return at whatever time I wish to go :dontknow:

We'll have to keep in contact by mobile phone so none of us get lost or abandoned :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    :five: Yay!

We can exchange mobile numbers over MSN some evening :yes:

ReputationRep:
    New blog post up

ReputationRep:
    Hi LLoT. I shall read it :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    :five: Yay!

We can exchange mobile numbers over MSN some evening :yes:
    Once I find my mobile phone :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Bah, I'm so bored v_v I managed to get up to the Culture Festival on P4 last night. So not too much longer until the next dungeon I suppose? It must have been like two months since I cleared the last one! -checks- There's 10 days less than 2 months between the Lab and the next dungeon!

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:Im back it only decided to heavily rain on my walk home, it was nice and sunny when I had lunch with the pigeons:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Bah, I'm so bored v_v I managed to get up to the Culture Festival on P4 last night. So not too much longer until the next dungeon I suppose? It must have been like two months since I cleared the last one! -checks- There's 10 days less than 2 months between the Lab and the next dungeon!
    Definitely not. I enjoyed the culture festival myself, but their failure was disappointing.

I managed to beat Fortune and Strength, and I've decided that Okinushi is such an awesome persona. I have decided that my main end game party will consist of Akihiko, Yukari, and Mitsuru. My persona will have an affinity mostly for Fire, whilst the rest have the other elements, and also bracers to boost their elemental power. I don't know if the super bracers replace the element boost effect rather than add on to it, though. If they do have a cumulative effect, then it's awesome

ReputationRep:
    You sure it wasnt a flock of carrion crow feasting on the reminants of your latest corpse?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    Someone needs to draw a picture of vin as his her two year old evil alterego :p:

I nominate AJ :woo:
    no not AJ:afraid: anyone but him:puppyeyes: him and his damned mspaint:bawling:

(Original post by Truered)
    :teeth:

You won't be able to get rid of vin :mmm:
    :proud:
    You sure it wasnt a flock of carrion crow feasting on the reminants of your latest corpse?
    :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Definitely not. I enjoyed the culture festival myself, but their failure was disappointing.

I managed to beat Fortune and Strength, and I've decided that Okinushi is such an awesome persona. I have decided that my main end game party will consist of Akihiko, Yukari, and Mitsuru. My persona will have an affinity mostly for Fire, whilst the rest have the other elements, and also bracers to boost their elemental power. I don't know if the super bracers replace the element boost effect rather than add on to it, though. If they do have a cumulative effect, then it's awesome
    I reccomend you think about using Aigis seeing as she can't be knocked down and she has overgear mode she is rather good. And she learns some rather healing moves at her later levels. Though she doesn't have any elemental moves so that could make it a bit difficult. I found Konomaru pretty good as well.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    My tickets to Birmingham arrived today, so you can count me as confirmed. :yes: Should arrive at about 10:30, possibly on the same train as Pudding. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone going to be early:curious:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.