Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    If you aren't using it, why are you on it? Let me guess... some sort of decoy?

Hehe :emog: I know you won't, because that cocksock would have to be pretty big. :yes:
    I signed on earlier for a reason, and forgot to sign off. But as I'm using Pidgin I can be signed on 2 (or more) accounts at once.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I nearly broke Corone at one social while coming up with disturbing pairings and eventually ending on Charles x Nunnaly. Wrong, but worth it for the reaction. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    Oh ... okay then.

:erm: It was actually worse than that.

:afraid:
    I remember. Grell X Goku 4eva, right?

You keep going out during the day :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    What did you think of Noein? I noticed you had rated it 4/5. :smile:
    Well I watched the 4th ep this morning and decided that I prefered the time traveling battle over the childish drama that could be solved with a few words and a minimum of fuss.
    Don't worry Vin-kin, it was only foreplay, nothing more. :sadnod:
    :indiff:
    Oh baby... :flutter:
    :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I nearly broke Corone at one social while coming up with disturbing pairings and eventually ending on Charles x Nunnaly. Wrong, but worth it for the reaction. :rofl:
    Hi AJ :emog:

Is Corone a she?

Charles x Misa Amane :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    You have broken me before now too, luckily I can't remember the pairing.

I remember. Grell X Goku 4eva, right?

You keep going out during the day :sad:
    It got even worse than that... Ask Aiko, she'll probably tell you.

I have a social life when Ben is around :giggle:

I really have to leave now. :ciao:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    She shouldn't be asleep. It's waking up time!
    True, especially considering she'll be up all night if she sleeps all day. :erm:

Oh baby... :flutter:
    Such a tease. :o:

Once again I've woken up too late.
    I need to be off out.
    I'll be back in the evening/early hours of the morning though
    No doubt I'll be online too. :tongue: - Have a good day Charlotte. :hugs:

:poke: :parrot:

Hint hint :flutter:
    Unfortunately, I can't produce this at the moment, my senior is working behind me. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    It got even worse than that... Ask Aiko, she'll probably tell you.

I have a social life when Ben is around :giggle:

I really have to leave now. :ciao:
    Well, have fun molesting chavs :ciao:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    True, especially considering she'll be up all night if she sleeps all day. :erm:
    I'm tired too, but I have to wake up. And she isn't even sleeping properly, she's just looking tired and grumpy.

Unfortunately, I can't produce this at the moment, my senior is working behind me. :tongue:
    But it's OK to be on TSR?

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were the boss, or just below them :console:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    Well I watched the 4th ep this morning and decided that I prefered the time traveling battle over the childish drama that could be solved with a few words and a minimum of fuss.\
    Oh, I was under the assumption that you had watched the series. You're still at the beginning, more or less. :smile:

:indiff:
    Vin-kin was being a good baby and was in bed. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I was under the assumption that you had watched the series. You're still at the beginning, more or less. :smile:

Vin-kin was being a good baby and was in bed. :yes:
    :sad:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm the boss
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    I'm tired too, but I have to wake up. And she isn't even sleeping properly, she's just looking tired and grumpy.
    Poor Muffin. :sad:

But it's OK to be on TSR?
    Technically no, but I figure it's better than altering smileys. My work environment is relaxed. However, there's a line. :giggle:

I'm definitely not the boss and never have been. I'm in a senior role, but not an executive one. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely not the boss and never have been. I'm in a senior role, but not an executive one. :smile:
    Ahh yes, my bad. But didn't you run your own team, making you THE BOSS to your underlings?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Ahh yes, my bad. But didn't you run your own team, making you THE BOSS to your underlings?
    I was an art director for my previous agency, which is primarily supervisory/managerial and is under the creative director. These are universal positions in the creative sector and you can probably Google them to find out what they entail. At my current job, I'm a senior designer, which is essentially the same as a junior designer, but for those who possess more experience (like me). Generally, I'm responsible for producing more work than my junior counterparts. :yes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I was an art director for my previous agency, which is primarily supervisory/managerial and is under the creative director. These are universal positions in the creative sector and you can probably Google them to find out what they entail. At my current job, I'm a senior designer, which is essentially the same as a junior designer, but for those who possess more experience (like me). Generally, I'm responsible for producing more work than my junior counterparts. :yes:
    Do you get more shoes paid more?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    You have broken me before now too, luckily I can't remember the pairing.
    Neither can I.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    Do you get more shoes paid more?
    A lot more. A junior startup is usually someone with minimal to no experience, like a graduate. Experience is paramount in this industry (like most), and the salary you receive is reflective of that.

ReputationRep:
    A lot more. A junior startup is usually someone with minimal to no experience, like a graduate. Experience is paramount in this industry (like most), and the salary you receive is reflective of that.
    But you get less time to talk to vin-kin.:dry:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.