Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Matisse)
    A lot more. A junior startup is usually someone with minimal to no experience, like a graduate. Experience is paramount in this industry (like most), and the salary you receive is reflective of that.
    How do you manage to do more work if you're just on TSR all the time?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by vin)
    But you get less time to talk to vin-kin.:dry:
    But why would you want to talk to vin-kin :confused:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :eviltongue:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    How do you manage to do more work if you're just on TSR all the time?
    I begin work at nine and finish at seven. During this time, I'm allocated artwork to complete. I don't usually need the entire time I'm here, far from it. I'm a proficient worker, having done this for a while, and can usually produce everything in half the time I'm here for. I'm not paid by the hour, but by the work I produce. Much of the time I'm here is for formalities sake. Lastly, I'm not on TSR all the time and I can also multitask. :tongue:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I begin work at nine and finish at seven. During this time, I'm allocated artwork to complete. I don't usually need the entire time I'm here, far from it. I'm a proficient worker, having done this for a while, and can usually produce everything in half the time I'm here for. I'm not paid by the hour, but by the work I produce. Much of the time I'm here is for formalities sake. Lastly, I'm not on TSR all the time and I can also multitask. :tongue:
    Yeah, I manage to do more work than some people, and I have tea breaks.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    Yeah, I manage to do more work than some people, and I have tea breaks.
    People work at different speeds. In my case, regarding the work is of an acceptable standard and we meet the client deadline, my senior(s) won't worry too much about what I'm doing in between that.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    But you get less time to talk to vin-kin.:dry:
    I missed this. I talk to you usually during the end of the day, when I've finished my work. :yes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Have knitted through another 2 balls of wool this morning :proud:

I like fashion
    I need colour advice :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    I missed this. I talk to you usually during the end of the day, when I've finished my work. :yes:
    and then you decide you havnt finished and rush off to do your days work in an hour because you were playing that winterbells game all day:sad:

EDIT:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You'll probably take that seriously but I know you dont really do that:indiff: and thus the joke becomes flat ....er than before:emo:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    Have knitted through another 2 balls of wool this morning :proud:

I need colour advice :puppyeyes:
    Send me a PM, I'll be glad to assist. :smile: - I'm actually going to focus on my work for a few hours, so expect my response later. :tongue:

(Original post by vin)
    and then you decide you havnt finished and rush off to do your days work in an hour because you were playing that winterbells game all day:sad:

EDIT:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You'll probably take that seriously but I know you dont really do that:indiff: and thus the joke becomes flat ....er than before:emo:
    I wouldn't take that seriously, I'm not that sensitive. :o: :sad: - Although, at the beginning and end of the day, we have a team briefing, so I often log off half an hour before I actually leave. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Send me a PM, I'll be glad to assist. :smile: - I'm actually going to focus on my work for a few hours, so expect my response later. :tongue:

I wouldn't take that seriously, I'm not that sensitive. :o: :sad: - Although, at the beginning and end of the day, we have a team briefing, so I often log off half an hour before I actually leave. :tongue:
    Its hard to tell with you :huff:

goodbye :puppyeyes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Now I've forgotten what I'm doing and just have wool everywhere :bawling:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hehe, Muffin has a jumper

ReputationRep:
    aww :tongue:

ello :flip:

ReputationRep:
    Heya peeps

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    What's wrong mum? :console:

ReputationRep:
    :emog:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not your mother :hmmm:

Work is being a major headache as usual :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not your mother :hmmm:

Work is being a major headache as usual :rolleyes:
    :lies:

Gambai! :hugs:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.