ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    Wing Yip :woo:
    I love their cold vegetable room. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    vin-kin:sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Yup, although admittedly rarely. I usually go every six months. I used to go more often when I was a student. Nowadays, I tend to pop into Arigato in Soho for any Japanese ingredients, and to buy the obligatory ramen packets. :tongue:
    I go every month or so to replenish the house's stock of ingredients. It's very nice - the women at the reception knows me and loves to chat. She refuses to believe that i'm 17. :erm: However, I get my Japanese rice from the Japanese Centre in Piccadilly. The quality is what matters when it comes to rice. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :itsme:
    (Original post by vin)
    Hello Vin. :emog:

Good day so far?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I should start cooking more japanese food, all I do these days is good some Onigiri every couple of months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I love their cold vegetable room. :teeth:
    ah yes they feel so good :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Hello Vin. :emog:

Good day so far?
    kind of :s:

the lack of response in those 10 mins has upset me
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    Evening Vin-kin. :hugs:

I go every month or so to replenish the house's stock of ingredients. It's very nice - the women at the reception knows me and loves to chat. She refuses to believe that i'm 17. :erm: However, I get my Japanese rice from the Japanese Centre in Piccadilly. The quality is what matters when it comes to rice. :tongue:
    I would recommend Arigato over the Japan Centre, their stock is far more diverse and authentic. You'll be interested to know they also prepare and sell some really good sushi, sashimi, tempura, korokke and gyozas. When I went to the Japan Centre (which is honestly a long time ago), the food felt mass-produced. Try Arigato, it's only around the corner from there. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Evening Vin-kin. :hugs:

I would recommend Arigato over the Japan Centre, their stock is far more diverse and authentic. You'll be interested to know they also prepare and sell some really good sushi, sashimi, tempura, korokke and gyozas. When I went to the Japan Centre (which is honestly a long time ago), the food felt mass-produced. Try Arigato, it's only around the corner from there. :yes:
    too late
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    too late
    What's the matter? I can never understand you. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    What's the matter? I can never understand you. :sad:
    (Original post by vin)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    kind of :s:

You must be strong Vin. :hugs:

I shall, next time I run out of Japanese produce. Thanks for the tip. :hugs:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    I missed your post. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I missed your post. :sadnod:
    yes that must be it:hugs:

you wouldnt ignore me:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    yes that must be it:hugs:

you wouldnt ignore me:hmmm:
    Why is there a post with no text here.

ReputationRep:

:rofl: :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    vin :emog:

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Aiko for the rep :hugs:

I'm trying to post more, I've just been a bit busy lately :p: But I should have a bit more free time now :yes:

ReputationRep:
    http://tech.uk.msn.com/news/article....5&ocid=hotmail :lolwut:

ReputationRep:

:rofl: :awesome:
    haha nice

this very well made :yep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.