Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    The thing is I would never say things like that to any of the guys on here anyway... which I why I expected the same treatment.

I point out innuendos sometimes but that's about it.
    :console:

*note to self, dont use :joyman: when talking to pudding*:s:

ReputationRep:
    Oh man Marks & Spencer do pretty nice food. Nicest home Chinese also :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I rarely go near M&S. Way outside my price range. The same would go for Waitrose, if there was one within 100 miles of where I live anyway. :p:

I've never been inside a Netto though, there's one fairly nearby but it's in an area I never visit. I do want to go in there one day though, as I think I've shopped in pretty much every other well known supermarket chain at least once.
    I agree with you about M&S and Waitrose... way too expensive.

The logo for Netto always looked strange to me, it's the whole pictogram thing again, but for some reason I always thought it resembled a scottie dog carrying a poop-a-scooper in it's mouth....

ReputationRep:
    The thing is I would never say things like that to any of the guys on here anyway... which I why I expected the same treatment.

I point out innuendos sometimes but that's about it.
    Well yes, and that's also less likely because you're not a singleton :laugh:

The lesson is no-one's safe :nah:

ReputationRep:
    I rarely never go near M&S. Way outside my price range. The same would go for Waitrose, if there was one within 100 miles of where I live anyway. :p:
    :ditto: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    They tend to be in suburban areas. You might like them, as they are quiet and simple places to shop.

I admit, I prefer Morrison's and Sainsbury's, though.
    morrisons is somewhat crappy and has an awful sign:indiff:
    Well yes, and that's also less likely because you're not a singleton :laugh:

The lesson is no-one's safe :nah:
    or that your jokes suck :mmm:

ReputationRep:

The logo for Netto always looked strange to me, it's the whole pictogram thing again, but for some reason I always thought it resembled a scottie dog carrying a poop-a-scooper in it's mouth....

They are not too expensive, but we hardly go to them because they're in the city centre.

M&S needs some proper supermarkets, really.

Scottie dog, yes. And Netto is terrible. You can always count on most of their stock being stored poorly and being terribly disorganised.

ReputationRep:
    for some reason I always thought it resembled a scottie dog carrying a poop-a-scooper in it's mouth....

It pretty much is :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooooooooooooo

How be everyone.

Well to the shopping conversation I just shop at wherever is cheapest I am not very fussy on what I'm getting :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    morrisons is somewhat crappy and has an awful sign:indiff:

or that your jokes suck :mmm:
    Morrison's has a great range of good food, although its bags suck.

You wound me :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    It pretty much is :lolwut:
    Good observation. You'd get better produce from your dog's faeces.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Hellooooooooooooooo

How be everyone.

Well to the shopping conversation I just shop at wherever is cheapest I am not very fussy on what I'm getting :indiff:
    Hi James

I'm good, but nervous. You?

ReputationRep:
    Morrison's has a great range of good food, although its bags suck.

You wound me :bawling:
    :hahaha:

:proud:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Louise says thanks. I'm trying to convince her that she in fact does have good artistic potential, despite her wish to throw away alot of her drawings. She is young yet, at 12.
    Ah well, this is the curse of an artist, never satisfied with their work and always self-critical. :yes:

They tend to be in suburban areas. You might like them, as they are quiet and simple places to shop.

I admit, I prefer Morrison's and Sainsbury's, though.
    I see, this is probably why I haven't seen any, given I'm in London.

I share the same ethos. :smile:

I rarely go near M&S. Way outside my price range. The same would go for Waitrose, if there was one within 100 miles of where I live anyway. :p:

I've never been inside a Netto though, there's one fairly nearby but it's in an area I never visit. I do want to go in there one day though, as I think I've shopped in pretty much every other well known supermarket chain at least once.
    I shop at M&S and Waitrose partly because the food they sell is noticeably better than that of other stores and partly because they are situated nearby to where I live or have lived. :yes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I don't find the prices that expensive, but then again, I work and I'm not a student. I would consider Selfridges or Harvey Nichols to be pricey, and I rarely buy my food from those stores. :tongue:

(Original post by Jehuty^)
    Oh man Marks & Spencer do pretty nice food. Nicest home Chinese also :fyi:
    Jeh-tan knows. :five:

ReputationRep:
    Hi James

I'm guessing you're nervous since it's results day tomorrow :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Ah well, this is the curse of an artist, never satisfied with their work and always self-critical. :yes:
    I think so. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    I'm guessing you're nervous since it's results day tomorrow :p:
    :sadnod: You?

ReputationRep:
    Hi James

Actually rather fine till you just reminded me :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    That is very true :sad:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.