Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trured)
    Someone needs to draw a picture of vin as his her two year old evil alterego :p:

I nominate AJ :woo:
    I doodled in the corner of my paperwork this afternoon and took a pic on my phone :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I are so creative and talented! :mmm: :rofl:........such craptasticness!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I doodled in the corner of my paperwork this afternoon and took a pic on my phone :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I are so creative and talented! :mmm: :rofl:........such craptasticness!
    :huff: Not nearly evil enough

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I can't draw - don't ask for the impossible; one expression (if that even counts as an 'expression') only is avaliable! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I can't draw - don't ask for the impossible; one expression (if that even counts as an 'expression') only is avaliable! :p:
    I can draw, I just don't want to :ninjagirl:

New article on my blog, so I'll have at least four more entries before I forget about it :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I can sort of draw, just not very well XD And my phone camera sucks so I can't show you all

ReputationRep:
    I can't draw at all - my sister got all the artistic genes :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    True is learning what a crappy site this is again. After he cleared his history to try and get gravator to work he was logged out.

He can't get the password right and sent a request...ten minutes later and still no new bloody password

ReputationRep:
    I can't draw at all - my sister got all the artistic genes :sigh:
    You don't have to be naturally talented to be able to draw :P I couldn't draw anything with any level of skill before the exams started, but now I'm fairly good at faces (still working on hair though, it all looks the same ) and I'm starting to get better at bodies.

ReputationRep:
    :giggle: Poor Tru :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    You don't have to be naturally talented to be able to draw :P I couldn't draw anything with any level of skill before the exams started, but now I'm fairly good at faces (still working on hair though, it all looks the same ) and I'm starting to get better at bodies.
    Talent helps though :p:

My RSI means I cant really draw much anyway - writing is painful enough at the moment :s:

ReputationRep:
    "Your login details for The S Jul 23 2009, 07:48 PM 2.4 kb"

That had the link to send details. Clicked on it as I got it. Still no reply

ReputationRep:
    Ok I give up. How the feck do you get the actual avatar to appear when you leave comments etc?

ReputationRep:
    You have to change your Gravatar thing. It takes a while to update though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    You have to change your Gravatar thing. It takes a while to update though.
    I think that may have been the problem. It showed up when I left a comment, but after adding the widget it was still the default one :stomp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    Link? :ninja:
    http://aconcernedchild.wordpress.com/

mummy:afraid: the eyes, they're too close together

ReputationRep:
    Hey :hi:

ReputationRep:
    ro-chan:emog: I was wondering where you were

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    http://aconcernedchild.wordpress.com/

mummy:afraid: the eyes, they're too close together
    It's not so much that they're too close together so much as they're too big. They need to be one eye width apart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Hey :hi:
    :hello:

A lot of us now have blogs :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Waffo~)
    :hello:

A lot of us now have blogs :mmm:
    I keep forgetting I have one :o: But nothing exciting ever happens in my life, so there's no point :sad: Though I might write one after Saturday, it's my first experience of going to one of the Proms at the Royal Albert Hall

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.