I got in :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday Alex. :birthday:

OMFG **** **** **** **** **** **** ****. :afraid:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper

Happy Birthday Alex. :hugs:

I wish everyone who is receiving their A-Level results today the best of luck. :smile:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Oh, and for those who want a translation of the wording above, it's 'Congratulations'. :tongue:

Edit:

(Original post by LastLordofTime)
    I got in :awesome:
    Congratulations LLoT. All you need now is the results, not that it especially matters given you've already been offered a place. It's a good sign, though. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    It says "Omedetou" on the cake? I recognise 'o', 'to' and 'u' ... I think XD

And thanks :awesome: I'll be leaving to pick up my results in about 20 minutes. Then I don't know what I'll be doing. Definitely going to TGI Fridays later today to get laggered :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Congrats & good luck Llot!

Happy Birthday Alex - delicious cake later :p:

Good Luck to everyone getting results today :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I want to leave now ... but I can't get my results until my friends get there anyway XD I could take a slow walk ... it takes 15 minutes to get there at the "OMGMUSTGETTOSCHOOLONTIME" pace, about 20-25 minutes at the "Mehhhh, average speed pl0x!" speed, and I don't know how long it takes at the "I don't need to be there for 40 minutes so I'm going to attempt to go slowly" pace.

Meh, I'm gonna finish getting ready and head out, see you all later

ReputationRep:
    Cya Llot! Have fun

I'm so glad I didnt have to go to my school for results - we got them posted to us. Neither I nor my friends were in any fit state to travel anyway (my old grammar school is in the neighbouring town about 15mins drive away) :giggle:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Cya Llot! Have fun

I'm so glad I didnt have to go to my school for results - we got them posted to us. Neither I nor my friends were in any fit state to travel anyway (my old grammar school is in the neighbouring town about 15mins drive away) :giggle:
    We didn't have much of a choice, considering the school felt the need to publicly display the results at four that day anyway. I deemed that I'd rather know my results before anyone else. :sadnod:

Edit: Actually, that's not strictly true, it was simply the student body ordered by highest to lowest. So, whilst the grading wasn't explicitly shown, you gained a general idea of how well people did.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I don't like that idea :no:

ReputationRep:
    ggod morning:yawn:

Happy Birthday Liquid:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    My sister got ABB :woo:

ReputationRep:
    The current status of your Application is:

Congratulations! Your place at Keele University (K12) to study Economics and History (LV11) has been confirmed.

**** YEAH SEAKING :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    ggod morning:yawn:

Happy Birthday Liquid:hugs:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)

Happy Birthday Alex. :hugs:

I wish everyone who is receiving their A-Level results today the best of luck. :smile:

I'll give the loli to AJ :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    The current status of your Application is:

Congratulations! Your place at Keele University (K12) to study Economics and History (LV11) has been confirmed.

**** YEAH SEAKING :woo:
    I'd say "Well done :emog:" But you made an ancient 4chan refference :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I'd say "Well done :emog:" But you made an ancient 4chan refference :indiff:
    :sad:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.