Bye vin-thing :ciao:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    SFW S&W II 7 WTF? :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Okay my Grell post is up on my blog and now I'm late to go out.

Talk to you guys later! :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    I just got a meat ball marinara from subway :coma: it's goooooood
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I had to go downstairs to remind my mother that I exist, as she completely forgot to make me dinner. :s: It has arrived now though, and it is good. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I had to go downstairs to remind my mother that I exist, as she completely forgot to make me dinner. :s: It has arrived now though, and it is good. :yes:
    What are you, 13? :ninja:

:giggle:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I just had the "soup of the day" from the nearby 'Eat' store. It's not bad. :smile:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Truered)
    What are you, 13? :ninja:

:giggle:
    21, and quite capable of getting my own food if my mother hadn't offered to make something twice that morning, only to forget later and leave me waiting and starving. :s:

ReputationRep:
    21, and quite capable of getting my own food if my mother hadn't offered to make something twice that morning, only to forget later and leave me waiting and starving. :s:
    :console:

What happened? Something to do with the file, or the actual episode?

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I'm glad that's over and done with. :cute:

I didn't do too bad but not too well either - well according to my mum i didn't do too well. I think I did quite well.

A - Religious Studies :cute: (my teacher owes me £50 worth of sushi, not because I got an A, but because she said a certain article wasn't going to pop up and I said it would. :cute: Looking to cash that bet in some time next year :teeth:)

B - English Literature (4 marks away from an A. I knew I should've included that paragraph that the landscape's symbolism is a direct relfection of pathetic fallacy which dictates the plot of a novel but my teacher said it was a "stretch". :erm: Shall retake this come January. :tongue:

B - History (messed up on my coursework. :sad: Aced the January retake exams though. :tongue:).

That's all. Glad to hear you're all happy with your results (well the people who got theirs).

How are we today?

EDIT: Food-wise i've had a bowl of coco pops and a red apple. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)

I didn't do too bad but not too well either - well according to my mum i didn't do too well. I think I did quite well.

A - Religious Studies :cute: (my teacher owes me £50 worth of sushi, not because I got an A, but because she said a certain article wasn't going to pop up and I said it would. :cute: Looking to cash that bet in some time next year :teeth:)

B - English Literature (4 marks away from an A. I knew I should've included that paragraph that the landscape's symbolism is a direct relfection of pathetic fallacy which dictates the plot of a novel but my teacher said it was a "stretch". :erm: Shall retake this come January. :tongue:

B - History (messed up on my coursework. :sad: Aced the January retake exams though. :tongue:).

That's all. Glad to hear you're all happy with your results (well the people who got theirs).

How are we today?

Well done :hugs:

Are you going to uni, or do you have another year?

ReputationRep:

How are we today?

Well done :grin: I'm rather glad that it seems most of the people here who had exams are happy with what they got including me of course :grin:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper

Congratulations, you have done well. ABB is good. I suppose it's almost customary for oriental mothers to aspire for all As and nothing less.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Truered)
    What happened? Something to do with the file, or the actual episode?
    Simply shocked at the fact that SFW can release episodes so quickly when they want to, I mean they've not finished subbing Natsu no Arashi yet. :p: They're the group I'd be following for Spice and Wolf every week if they weren't so slow usually.

That, and I just felt like confusing people with a string of acronyms. :p:

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha:
    :rofl:

:hahaha:
    :indiff:wtf does that mean:wtf:

That, and I just felt like confusing people with a string of acronyms. :p:
    *******:hmpf:

:wavey:Im having quite possibly the worst orange juice Iv ever had

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to those who got their results

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to me for finishing this horrible juice.:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    I still have toothache

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations for finishing that horrible juice Vin-kin:emog:

:sad:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.