Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Hello Ath. How're you?
    Good, good (tired though) thanks how is all??

ReputationRep:
    I've decided to soak my feet in hot soapy water to counter the aftermath of immersion feet. :erm: Wonder if it'll work. *crosses fingers*

My feet feel really warm now. :cute:

ReputationRep:
    XP rules as an os!

ReputationRep:
    New Zero Punctuation! :w00t: New Zero Punctuation! :w00t: New Zero Punctuation! :w00t:

:nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    :giggles:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    XP ftw. :cute:
    7/XP > Vista :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Well done Kagutsuchi and Liquidus Zeromus and anyone else who made their grades today!

In other news I really want the new Naruto to come out :woo:

ReputationRep:
    you people praising xp:s: I wonder if you remember all the hate it got at first:no:

just like every iteration of windows has after 98

ReputationRep:
    windows 98 and XP were good, 2000 :afraid: couldnt install a lot of stuff

just found out i cant control the brightness of my screen with the keyboard on windows 7 but everything else seems fine
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I liked XP from the start. I mean, I liked Windows 98 back in the day, but it's a bit too old to do much on nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    you people praising xp:s: I wonder if you remember all the hate it got at first:no:

just like every iteration of windows has after 98
    Well I got XP a few months after it came out so I paid no attention to the criticism (since the OS was pre-installed and I wasn't going to go out of my way to buy another one just to **** up the base unit).

(Original post by Atherilia)
    Good, good (tired though) thanks how is all??
    Tired, but quite content... slightly depressed... empty would be right to describe.

(Original post by Atherilia)
    XP rules as an os!
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    XP > Vista :yep:
    :five:

(Original post by Chrrye)
    Well done Kagutsuchi and Liquidus Zeromus and anyone else who made their grades today!

Thanks.

Naruto... what's happened so far in the anime?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)

Thanks

Naruto.... heresy >_>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    New Zero Punctuation! :w00t: New Zero Punctuation! :w00t: New Zero Punctuation! :w00t:

:nutcase:
    I was waiting for him to review SH2 which he seems to jizz all over come any review of any supernatural thriller game. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I've already seen the ep 123 of Shippuden It was good ......Deidara :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I remember the furore over 95 :s: people wernt happy about the change from 3.1

Spoiler:
    Show
    yes this is all ******** I dont know if there was any furore I was in bloody primary school ...also how do you spell furore

ReputationRep:
    The new neo genesis film is taking ages to download and I want to watch it . I mind you I just want to watch something I'm rather bored.

ReputationRep:
    Has the 2nd Eva film been subbed!? :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Has the 2nd Eva film been subbed!? :zomg:
    Well it's a cam version and yes but I have yet to see the quality seeing as it's taking so long to download
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Crazy people, these movies deserve Blu Ray or at least DVD quality releases. I'll be waiting. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:

:lolwut:now I have this awful song in my head :mad:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.