The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kagutsuchi
Hello Ath. How're you? :smile:

Good, good (tired though) thanks how is all??
I've decided to soak my feet in hot soapy water to counter the aftermath of immersion feet. :erm: Wonder if it'll work. *crosses fingers*

My feet feel really warm now. :cute:
XP rules as an os!
Reply 4903
New Zero Punctuation! :w00t: New Zero Punctuation! :w00t: New Zero Punctuation! :w00t:

:nutcase:
:giggles:
Kagutsuchi
XP ftw. :cute:

7/XP > Vista :yep:
Reply 4906
Well done Kagutsuchi and Liquidus Zeromus and anyone else who made their grades today! :h:

In other news I really want the new Naruto to come out :woo:
Reply 4907
you people praising xp:s: I wonder if you remember all the hate it got at first:no:

just like every iteration of windows has after 98 :s-smilie:
windows 98 and XP were good, 2000 :afraid: couldnt install a lot of stuff :s-smilie:

just found out i cant control the brightness of my screen with the keyboard on windows 7 :s-smilie: but everything else seems fine :smile:
I liked XP from the start. I mean, I liked Windows 98 back in the day, but it's a bit too old to do much on nowadays.
vin
you people praising xp:s: I wonder if you remember all the hate it got at first:no:

just like every iteration of windows has after 98 :s-smilie:

Well I got XP a few months after it came out so I paid no attention to the criticism (since the OS was pre-installed and I wasn't going to go out of my way to buy another one just to **** up the base unit).

Atherilia
Good, good (tired though) thanks how is all??

Tired, but quite content... slightly depressed... empty would be right to describe. :smile:

Atherilia
XP rules as an os!

8 eugenius
XP > Vista :yep:

:five:

Chrrye
Well done Kagutsuchi and Liquidus Zeromus and anyone else who made their grades today! :h:

Thanks. :smile:

Naruto... what's happened so far in the anime?
Chrrye

Naruto.... heresy >_>
vin
New Zero Punctuation! :w00t: New Zero Punctuation! :w00t: New Zero Punctuation! :w00t:

:nutcase:

I was waiting for him to review SH2 which he seems to jizz all over come any review of any supernatural thriller game. :erm:
Reply 4913
I've already seen the ep 123 of Shippuden :h: It was good ......Deidara :awesome:
Reply 4914
I remember the furore over 95 :s: people wernt happy about the change from 3.1

Spoiler

Reply 4915
The new neo genesis film is taking ages to download and I want to watch it :frown: . I mind you I just want to watch something I'm rather bored.
Reply 4916
Has the 2nd Eva film been subbed!? :zomg:
Reply 4917
caraniel
Has the 2nd Eva film been subbed!? :zomg:

Well it's a cam version and yes but I have yet to see the quality seeing as it's taking so long to download :frown:
Crazy people, these movies deserve Blu Ray or at least DVD quality releases. I'll be waiting. :sadnod:
Reply 4919

:lolwut:now I have this awful song in my head :mad:

Latest