The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4920
Oh yes definately waiting for the proper DVD quality subs, no point to watching such superb animation in crappy quality :no:
Reply 4921
I'm impatient and I thought I may as well see what the quality was like which turned out to be Meh at best from the preview so to people who aren't like me and rather watch it at decent quality I don't recommend you download it.

Edit- I'm actually thinking about not watching it now, you can tell the animation is awesome but thanks to the dodgy quality of the camera it's not that good and this is something coming from a person impatient as me
Reply 4922
I really should get arount to the EVA movies but ...shinji ikari is such a moronic cock :s:
Reply 4923
Kagutsuchi

Thanks. :smile:

Naruto... what's happened so far in the anime?

I dont watch the anime any more... Started on the anime and then moved to both anime and manga and now just the manga :eek: Dont know where the animes up to currently

Liquidus Zeromus

Naruto.... heresy >_>

Yah, I know.. :frown:
Reply 4924
Naruto anime is at the point where

Spoiler

yes
Use spoiler tags Vin!!! :hmmm:
Reply 4927
Ath :teeth:
Reply 4928
Atherilia

your right I should, but I didnt mention anything :s:
Jehuty^
Ath :teeth:

:spank: she's only a child
Reply 4929
vin
:spank: she's only a child

+1 :awesome:
=16? :ninja:
theres a slide show option for my wallpaper on windows 7 so i can have more than one anime wall :woo:
Reply 4932
Atherilia

Looking at your avatar and sig, you have good taste. :teeth:
Reply 4933
I am slowly drinking myself into oblivion in celebration of my results. I was supposed to go out but a large amount of my friends didn't do as well as they thought they would resulting in them cancelling :frown: . I wouldn't be surprised if they are currently doing the same as me but for different reasons :frown:
JWH
I am slowly drinking myself into oblivion in celebration of my results. I was supposed to go out but a large amount of my friends didn't do as well as they thought they would resulting in them cancelling :frown: . I wouldn't be surprised if they are currently doing the same as me but for different reasons :frown:

:frown: :console:
Jehuty^
+1 :awesome:

JEH!! I am still here!!!
Yuuki
Looking at your avatar and sig, you have good taste. :teeth:

Ofcourse I have good taste, Vampire Knight=:awesome:
8 eugenius
=16? :ninja:

:ninjagirl: what are you thinking about :hmmm:
Reply 4938
lolicons :hmmm: