Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! watch

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Just about... my downloads just finished so I was thinking of heading off soon though.

ReputationRep:
    I've been meaning to see that, I will most likely download it in a day or 2 :grin: So I should watch it in a day or 2.

Ow yes I am around :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    I've been meaning to see that, I will most likely download it in a day or 2 :grin: So I should watch it in a day or 2.

Ow yes I am around :grin:
    ... DOWNLOAD?!?!?

But you miss the cinema experience!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Just about... my downloads just finished so I was thinking of heading off soon though.
    Fair enough.
    :hugs: Hope you sleep well when you do go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    ... DOWNLOAD?!?!?

But you miss the cinema experience!
    But it's cheaper though :sad: and you can watch the film multiple times for free.

Ow and it saves me having to go to my local cinema which is crap and I can get pop corn from block busters any way :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    I just got back from seeing "Inglorious Basterds" at the cinema, it was friggin awesome :awesome:

I might blog it in a couple of days time

>.> Is anyone around?
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to see it the day it was released in the UK but was crestfallen when I discovered it was an 18. :sad: However, i'll be 18 by wednesday and my friend has Orange Wednesdays. :teeth: All works out.

I watch any movie with the word "Tarantino" in the trailer. :tongue: Glad he didn't disappoint.

I look forward to your blogpost. :yes: Which reminds me of the fact that I have a blog. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    But it's cheaper though :sad: and you can watch the film multiple times for free.

Ow and it saves me having to go to my local cinema which is crap and I can get pop corn from block busters any way :indiff:
    Big difference in quality though. :erm: You pay for the movie and leave with the experience.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    My babykeet is in her cage and can't get out because someone shut the door :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Let her out?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It's easier to poke her with my knitting needles if she's shut in

ReputationRep:
    skewer and roast. You read my mind.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    No roasting :cry:

Tis summer. We should barbecue her! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Summer? Not where i'm living. :erm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to see it the day it was released in the UK but was crestfallen when I discovered it was an 18. :sad: However, i'll be 18 by wednesday and my friend has Orange Wednesdays. :teeth: All works out.

I watch any movie with the word "Tarantino" in the trailer. :tongue: Glad he didn't disappoint.

I look forward to your blogpost. :yes: Which reminds me of the fact that I have a blog. :moon:
    It's not action packed by any stretch but the dialogue makes it.

I really like Tarantino's works anyway so I was biased for it before I even heard it exsisted :p:

I'll try to keep away from the spoilers when I blog it

ReputationRep:
    Big difference in quality though. :erm: You pay for the movie and leave with the experience.
    But it's free :puppyeyes:

Any way if I want to to see a movie with a decent quality I have to go on a train for a hour which I don't like. My towns cinema sucks so if I want to to see a film decently I have to go too Cardiff :sad:

Well I'm off to bed now night :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    It's not action packed by any stretch but the dialogue makes it.

I really like Tarantino's works anyway so I was biased for it before I even heard it exsisted :p:

I'll try to keep away from the spoilers when I blog it
    Oh I value dialogue over action in a movie - which is why 'Lucky Number Slevin' is one of my favouritest movies. :cute:

You can add spoilers! I'll just not read it until after Wednesday. :tongue:

(Original post by JWH)
    But it's free :puppyeyes:

Any way if I want to to see a movie with a decent quality I have to go on a train for a hour which I don't like. My towns cinema sucks so if I want to to see a film decently I have to go too Cardiff :sad:

Well I'm off to bed now night :goodnight:
    :console:

Goodnight: :ciao:

I'd better be off too. Just got my sleeping pattern sorted out, don't wanna mess it up again. :tongue:

:goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I value dialogue over action in a movie - which is why 'Lucky Number Slevin' is one of my favouritest movies. :cute:

You can add spoilers! I'll just not read it until after Wednesday. :tongue:

I'd better be off too. Just got my sleeping pattern sorted out, don't wanna mess it up again. :tongue:

:goodnight:
    Nah, if I add spoilers then people are less likely to read it anyway :p:

Night night Kag and JWH. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I spent the last two hours killing the combine:proud:

ReputationRep:
    Ravenholm :coma:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.