Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Just about... my downloads just finished so I was thinking of heading off soon though.

ReputationRep:
    I've been meaning to see that, I will most likely download it in a day or 2 :grin: So I should watch it in a day or 2.

Ow yes I am around :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    I've been meaning to see that, I will most likely download it in a day or 2 :grin: So I should watch it in a day or 2.

Ow yes I am around :grin:
    ... DOWNLOAD?!?!?

But you miss the cinema experience!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Just about... my downloads just finished so I was thinking of heading off soon though.
    Fair enough.
    :hugs: Hope you sleep well when you do go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    ... DOWNLOAD?!?!?

But you miss the cinema experience!
    But it's cheaper though :sad: and you can watch the film multiple times for free.

Ow and it saves me having to go to my local cinema which is crap and I can get pop corn from block busters any way :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    I just got back from seeing "Inglorious Basterds" at the cinema, it was friggin awesome :awesome:

I might blog it in a couple of days time

>.> Is anyone around?
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to see it the day it was released in the UK but was crestfallen when I discovered it was an 18. :sad: However, i'll be 18 by wednesday and my friend has Orange Wednesdays. :teeth: All works out.

I watch any movie with the word "Tarantino" in the trailer. :tongue: Glad he didn't disappoint.

I look forward to your blogpost. :yes: Which reminds me of the fact that I have a blog. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    But it's cheaper though :sad: and you can watch the film multiple times for free.

Ow and it saves me having to go to my local cinema which is crap and I can get pop corn from block busters any way :indiff:
    Big difference in quality though. :erm: You pay for the movie and leave with the experience.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    My babykeet is in her cage and can't get out because someone shut the door :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Let her out?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It's easier to poke her with my knitting needles if she's shut in

ReputationRep:
    skewer and roast. You read my mind.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    No roasting :cry:

Tis summer. We should barbecue her! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Summer? Not where i'm living. :erm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to see it the day it was released in the UK but was crestfallen when I discovered it was an 18. :sad: However, i'll be 18 by wednesday and my friend has Orange Wednesdays. :teeth: All works out.

I watch any movie with the word "Tarantino" in the trailer. :tongue: Glad he didn't disappoint.

I look forward to your blogpost. :yes: Which reminds me of the fact that I have a blog. :moon:
    It's not action packed by any stretch but the dialogue makes it.

I really like Tarantino's works anyway so I was biased for it before I even heard it exsisted :p:

I'll try to keep away from the spoilers when I blog it

ReputationRep:
    Big difference in quality though. :erm: You pay for the movie and leave with the experience.
    But it's free :puppyeyes:

Any way if I want to to see a movie with a decent quality I have to go on a train for a hour which I don't like. My towns cinema sucks so if I want to to see a film decently I have to go too Cardiff :sad:

Well I'm off to bed now night :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    It's not action packed by any stretch but the dialogue makes it.

I really like Tarantino's works anyway so I was biased for it before I even heard it exsisted :p:

I'll try to keep away from the spoilers when I blog it
    Oh I value dialogue over action in a movie - which is why 'Lucky Number Slevin' is one of my favouritest movies. :cute:

You can add spoilers! I'll just not read it until after Wednesday. :tongue:

(Original post by JWH)
    But it's free :puppyeyes:

Any way if I want to to see a movie with a decent quality I have to go on a train for a hour which I don't like. My towns cinema sucks so if I want to to see a film decently I have to go too Cardiff :sad:

Well I'm off to bed now night :goodnight:
    :console:

Goodnight: :ciao:

I'd better be off too. Just got my sleeping pattern sorted out, don't wanna mess it up again. :tongue:

:goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I value dialogue over action in a movie - which is why 'Lucky Number Slevin' is one of my favouritest movies. :cute:

You can add spoilers! I'll just not read it until after Wednesday. :tongue:

I'd better be off too. Just got my sleeping pattern sorted out, don't wanna mess it up again. :tongue:

:goodnight:
    Nah, if I add spoilers then people are less likely to read it anyway :p:

Night night Kag and JWH. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I spent the last two hours killing the combine:proud:

ReputationRep:
    Ravenholm :coma:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.