Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    I'll try to come on MSN more.

I'm keeping well. Been catching up with Naruto Shippuden. :giggle: - How's everything with you? :smile:
    Not too bad thanks. As I'm on holidays I don't really have anything to do other than play Sims 2. I did start a Sims 2 blog today in order to make more sense out of the chaos I unwittingly created, which adds another dimension to the game, but endless playing does have it's limitations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    :cry: Kag's scarf went wrong
    does it resemble a jumper?

ReputationRep:
    The spider in the corner of my room has decided to rest. We're taking a breather. Our battle will commence in due time. It is a worthy adversary.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    Are you making bad pairings again....

WAIT WUT?!?! Why Aiko.....
    :giggle:

Did you watch much of the series today with Ben? :tongue:

(Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Thank you for the cake Aiko. :cute: It's lovely.
    You're welcome. Thank you for returning the sentiment too. :hugs:

(Original post by Cooro)
    Not too bad thanks. As I'm on holidays I don't really have anything to do other than play Sims 2. I did start a Sims 2 blog today in order to make more sense out of the chaos I unwittingly created, which adds another dimension to the game, but endless playing does have it's limitations.
    I did glance at your Sims 2 blog earlier. :giggle: - I read your post in the on-topic thread regarding your anime viewing. Maybe try and pick up a few new series to keep you entertained? :smile:

ReputationRep:
    Ninkle pinkle dinky pickle poop.

ReputationRep:
    Unicorns are made of sugary goodness.

ReputationRep:
    I did glance at your Sims 2 blog earlier. :giggle: - I read your post in the on-topic thread regarding your anime viewing. Maybe try and pick up a few new series to keep you entertained? :smile:
    Did you like the blog? :p:

I think I should get through my backlog before picking up anything new, really... I'm going to get through the rest of Wolf's Rain over the weekend, if I can get off the Sims.... my last two expansions should be here tomorrow (hopefully) so I might have a bit of trouble getting through Wolf's Rain. I'm distracted easily by my sims.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    does it resemble a jumper?
    It will resemble LZ's scarf in a minute

ReputationRep:
    :giggle:

Did you watch much of the series today with Ben? :tongue:
    We got upto episode 36... It's the dark tornement arc. Team Urameshi are just about to face, erm... some dudes dressed in black hooded outfits... I forget what they are called.

The only thing I'm confused about is why Kurama hasn't had a chance to fight properly, his skills are amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    It will resemble LZ's scarf in a minute
    It resembles evil? :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    I suspect "FLAGS" will be made into an anime sometime in the next 2 years. :yes:

Oooo! Kuroshitsuji manga release. :yes: Codebreaker has been strangely active lately... not that i'm complaining.

ReputationRep:
    It resembles evil? :wtf:
    a naughty boy:mad:

ReputationRep:
    The spider is dead. :moon:

Something has eased within my heart, but I know such a thing is fickle for they will return again and in greater numbers. Rest in for the lucky.

On another note, it was freakin huge! :shock: Half the size of my palm. :afraid:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Unicorns are made of sugary goodness.
    Your randomness is cute. :o:

(Original post by Cooro)
    Did you like the blog? :p:

I think I should get through my backlog before picking up anything new, really... I'm going to get through the rest of Wolf's Rain over the weekend, if I can get off the Sims.... my last two expansions should be here tomorrow (hopefully) so I might have a bit of trouble getting through Wolf's Rain. I'm distracted easily by my sims.
    I did like the blog. :tongue: - I have the urge to play this game myself now, seems like a lot of fun. :yes:

Wolf's Rain is a good series, although as I've said before, I felt something was missing to make it exceptional, but it's definitely up there. :yes:

Well, if you need any recommendations, as you know, there are many people in the society that can lend a hand. :smile:

(Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    We got upto episode 36... It's the dark tornement arc. Team Urameshi are just about to face, erm... some dudes dressed in black hooded outfits... I forget what they are called.

The only thing I'm confused about is why Kurama hasn't had a chance to fight properly, his skills are amazing.
    It's been such a long time since I've seen the series, so it's difficult to pinpoint where you are. I'm assuming they're all in the massive stadium and Yusuke has received his training in the cave? Don't they have to fight individually too? And the order they fight in is determined by something? Anyway, I'm assuming Kurama is your favourite character?

I'm going to get some sleep. Chat to all of you soon. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    goodnight Onee-sama:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I did like the blog. :tongue: - I have the urge to play this game myself now, seems like a lot of fun. :yes:

Wolf's Rain is a good series, although as I've said before, I felt something was missing to make it exceptional, but it's definitely up there. :yes:

Well, if you need any recommendations, as you know, there are many people in the society that can lend a hand. :smile:
    One of my friends said exactly the same thing when she read it. She said it was nice to see what I'd been doing all holiday :giggle: I'm planning on updating it often.

Of course, I know exactly where to come when I need recommendations

ReputationRep:
    It's been such a long time since I've seen the series, so it's difficult to pinpoint where you are. I'm assuming they're all in the massive stadium and Yusuke has received his training in the cave? Don't they have to fight individually too? And the order they fight in is determined by something? Anyway, I'm assuming Kurama is your favourite character?

I'm going to get some sleep. Chat to all of you soon. :hugs:
    They are in a massive stadium!
    They've just beaten a team where three of the members were under mind control by an evil scientist.

Kurama is my favourite character, then Yusuke and Kuwabara (it's hard to chose between the two).

Night Aiko :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    a naughty boy:mad:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Your randomness is cute. :o:
    Thank you. :girl:

Sleep tight. :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to bed :yawn: More sim blogging tomorrow (or, more accurately, later today) at some point, if anyone's interested.

Night :ciao:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.