The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Liquidus Zeromus
Rhyl is a silly little beach town :sadnod:

Night :ciao:

Silly? Little!? Its a perfect place to hide an invading amphibious reptile army:sadnod:
Liquidus Zeromus
They actually have it? :beard:

Yes, though it's the Thai version. :p: Even that's not a valid reason to travel there anymore since Mikado came out in this country, it's just something worth getting if I happen to be there. :s:
Reply 522
vin
Silly? Little!? Its a perfect place to hide an invading amphibious reptile army:sadnod:

Damn it vin!

*rips up plans* :mad:
vin

Oh dear :erm:
I think Mikado actually tastes better than Pocky, strangely. There's better quality chocolate on them. I want them to bring out the Strawberry and Milk flavours though T_T

Morning everyone.
Reply 525
Ive not compared Mikado and pocky:beard: its been a long time since I had either :yes:

good morning :smile:
I used to pick up some Mikado if I had some change when I went to the shop around the corner from my school at lunch time :smile: I hadn't tasted pocky in a while, but I could tell they were distinctly different (mainly because I was no real fan of chocolate pocky, but the Mikado is nice :smile: )
Reply 527
:wavey:
Reply 528
Morning Juno. Congratulations on overcoming your new duties at work yesterday. :hugs:
Reply 529
Matisse
Morning Juno. Congratulations on overcoming your new duties at work yesterday. :hugs:

:star:
Reply 530
I have Mikado in my handbag :mmm:
Reply 531
Juno
:star:

The question is, have you given Muffin a bath yet? :tongue:
Reply 532
Matisse
The question is, have you given Muffin a bath yet? :tongue:

She's just had one. She didn't like it much. She kept trying to escape.
Reply 533
mikado tastes like digestive biscuit. I prefer pocky xD

Morning Talented people :smile:~
Reply 534
caraniel
I have Mikado in my handbag :mmm:

kekko kamen?
Reply 535
Grrrrr! I'm in a summary mood today and want to wear a dress, and I've realised my legs are covered in bruises! And I have no idea where most of them came from :s:
Reply 536
I saw this yesterday, but only just noticed the name

Reply 537
my wordpress avatar thingy didnt change :frown:
vin
my wordpress avatar thingy didnt change :frown:

Like I said yesterday, it takes a while to update.
Reply 539
LastLordofTime
Like I said yesterday, it takes a while to update.

I didnt notice yesturday :indiff:

Latest