Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    :party:
    You just reminded me of 'something', I'll do it now. You're on MSN, right? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Signing on :angel:

ReputationRep:
    Hi all....long time again huh :P

ReputationRep:
    Gao :party:

ReputationRep:
    My internet broke and I couldnt get online last night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123mccann)
    I remember Vin telling me to **** off quite often. So I just left, I quit anime, etc. etc.
    I haven't watched one anime since I was last on here.
    Im sorry.:puppyeyes: I didnt really want you to **** off :sad: I was wondering where you were.:emo:

For example Im sure AJ doesnt rape sheep with his tentacles because he doesnt have tentacles.:nah:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    Im sorry.:puppyeyes: I didnt really want you to **** off :sad: I was wondering where you were.:emo:

For example Im sure AJ doesnt rape sheep with his tentacles because he doesnt have tentacles.:nah:
    You underestimate the effect you can have on people, Vin-kin. The poor boy refused to log into TSR and even stopped watching anime altogether because of you. :sadnod: :tongue:

I didn't notice that Mccann had posted earlier. Admittedly, I'm surprised he has returned. My running gag (Mccann. :sad:) can't be used anymore. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    :emo:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Matisse)
    You underestimate the effect you can have on people, Vin-kin. The poor boy refused to log into TSR and even stopped watching anime altogether because of you. :sadnod: :tongue:

I didn't notice that Mccann had posted earlier. Admittedly, I'm surprised he has returned. My running gag (Mccann. :sad:) can't be used anymore. :giggle:
    You missed the n00b :hahaha:

Hang on, is he a n00b any more? :confused:

And if he is, where is he now? I'm hungry! :teeth: :eating:

ReputationRep:
    Im going to stop playing Lemmings and go have a cold shower to think about what Ive done.:sad:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by vin)
    Im going to stop playing Lemmings and go have a cold shower to think about what Ive done.:sad:
    Lemmings was only good on an Acorn

ReputationRep:
    I think my nursery class had an acorn :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

Mccann :sad:

ReputationRep:
    vin-kin is hungry:fluffy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123mccann)
    Mwahahahhahahahahaha!

:awesome:
    :eek4:

wait i think im seeing things

no its really you :eek4:

welcome back :teeth:

we missed you, you never say goodbye, just left but its good to have you back :hugs: sorry to hear about your anime collection :console: i dont wana think what would happen if i lost mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    vin-kin is hungry:fluffy:
    go get your own food

ReputationRep:
    Helloooooooooo

I accidentally spelt in till 1 this mourning, at 11 I looked at the clock and did the 5 more minutes thing but those 5 minutes were actually 2 hours :sad:

Well how be everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gaomeister)
    Hi all....long time again huh :P
    hey Gao :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: hey JWH, im good you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    :rofl: hey JWH, im good you?
    Fine just waiting for some junk to finish downloading, though I am also wishing the FF Dissdia release date was earlier. I have it on pre-order but I still have to wait about 2 weeks for it and I want to play it :sad:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.