Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    Yeah, Aiko and I have a dangerous habit of talking untill silly hours of the morning.
    That we do, hence not signing in lately. :ninja: :tongue:

I've decided to ditch the wacom tablet for india ink and water colour for once:

This should feature in the next issue of Zink Magazine, which will be out next month. I'm not sure how it's going to be implemented, though. I think it's going to be part of an article.

Edit: To see a larger version, view the scan directly in the browser: http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/r...atercolour.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Cool. Any good games? I've got mostly multiplayer fpses and strategies on Steam which I don't believe you like :eviltongue:

Oh dear :giggle:
    Well I only have Audiosurf, Half Life 2 (I think) and Gary's Mod.

It's not that I don't like FPS games it's just that I'm crap at them! Stratergy games are okay but I haven't really played that many.

(Original post by Matisse)
    :puppyeyes: I was waiting for you...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Matisse)

I've decided to ditch the wacom tablet for india ink and water colour for once:

This should feature in the next issue of Zink Magazine, which will be out next month. I'm not sure how it's going to be implemented, though. I think it's going to be part of an article.

Edit: To see a larger version, view the scan directly in the browser: http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/r...atercolour.jpg
    You didn't keep within the lines :console:

ReputationRep:
    ahhh just back from holidays and caught up with kemono no soja erin. Made me cry i loved it ;Dx

ReputationRep:
    Finsished Higurashi :awesome: On to Kai now

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone :hi:

Good job LLoT :five:

ReputationRep:
    Well I only have Audiosurf, Half Life 2 (I think) and Gary's Mod.

It's not that I don't like FPS games it's just that I'm crap at them! Strategy games are okay but I haven't really played that many.

You might be good at them. You have potential

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chipie)
    ahhh just back from holidays and caught up with kemono no soja erin. Made me cry i loved it ;Dx
    Crazy girl.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone :hi:

Good job LLoT :five:
    I still prefer Umineko though :giggle: It's probably like Ducklings though, which latch on to the first person they see when born. I saw Umineko first and therefore prefer it XD

I'm about half way through the first episode of Higurashi Kai, but I think I might give it a rest for today, to stop myself burning out over it. I've got some other stuff to watch so I'll watch those and come back to it

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I played FFXII yesterday for the first time in about ... two years? I thought "I'll definitely play, and I'll beat the Elder Wyrm and it should make me interested again!".

I was wrong :| I hate the way the camera moves, battles are annoying and I couldn't beat the damn Elder Wyrm. I HATE it when you have to go back and train for ages v_v I mean, I spent forever training up before, getting lots of money etc., but it didn't help v_v It shall go in the "games I never completed and probably never will" pile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Oh, I played FFXII yesterday for the first time in about ... two years? I thought "I'll definitely play, and I'll beat the Elder Wyrm and it should make me interested again!".

I was wrong :| I hate the way the camera moves, battles are annoying and I couldn't beat the damn Elder Wyrm. I HATE it when you have to go back and train for ages v_v I mean, I spent forever training up before, getting lots of money etc., but it didn't help v_v It shall go in the "games I never completed and probably never will" pile
    :console:

Use fire spells and **** against Elder Wyrm. Some games can be an arse but they must be beaten eventually <_<

ReputationRep:
    Elder Wyrm is weak against Aero though, not Fire?

ReputationRep:
    Elder Wyrm is weak against Aero though, not Fire?
    Isn't it weak to both? Oh wait, I remember. It uses that spell called "oil" when it spams fire attacks, in order to do more damage.

You need to protect against that if you can.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :puppyeyes: I was waiting for you...
    You're making me feel bad now. :sad:

(Original post by Juno)
    You didn't keep within the lines :console:
    Nope. :tongue:

Afternoon everyone. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it weak to both? Oh wait, I remember. It uses that spell called "oil" when it spams fire attacks, in order to do more damage.

You need to protect against that if you can.
    The problem is that I can't remember what I was aiming for on everyone's license grids, so ... yeah XD I know I gave Vaan Belias ... Meh, it's not a very good game anyway :giggle: Everyone I know just said it was lame.

Hi Aiko

ReputationRep:
    hellooooooo

The problem is that I can't remember what I was aiming for on everyone's license grids, so ... yeah XD I know I gave Vaan Belias ... Meh, it's not a very good game anyway :giggle: Everyone I know just said it was lame.

Hi Aiko
    Elder Wrym is one of the more annoying bosses in the game and I can't really remember how I beat it. I think I just went nuts on it and had Bosch beating the crap out of it, Vaan just spamming any spells that worked and Penelo running round the outside constantly healing everyone. Mind you if you set the gambits right it can make the boss considerably easier.

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

I think Im being dragged to london:s:

ReputationRep:
    Ani Soc meet in London? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    no one can be bothered:s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    no one can be bothered:s:
    :withstupid:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.