The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Matisse
You should watch Saki, Euge. I think you'd like that. :yes:

i will be :yes: i like the first ep which i watched a while ago, i was thinking of learning some mahjong before i watch the rest :yes: though i heard i dont need to understand it to enjoy the series :teeth: :ninja:
Reply 541
Euge were you the pope once?:curious:
:hello:

i went into London yesterday, the Borders on Oxford Street was closing down, loads of books for £1 including manga :eek: but there wasnt much left :sad: i got Kare Kano 1, Lights out 1 and random volumes of FMA, 4 and 6 i think :lolwut:
Reply 543
vin

:mmm:

I has rants on my blog :awesome:
vin

how did you know :eek:
Reply 545
8 eugenius
i will be :yes: i like the first ep which i watched a while ago, i was thinking of learning some mahjong before i watch the rest :yes: though i heard i dont need to understand it to enjoy the series :teeth: :ninja:

It would help to learn the rules of Mahjong (fortunately I played the game when I was a kid with my Uncle), but yes, it's definitely not required to enjoy Saki. :giggle: - It's a funny series, simply because you'd never expect a bunch of cute/moe/loli schoolgirls to be so immersed in a game that's usually associated with middle-aged gambling men. :tongue:
Reply 546
Onee-sama you have a search box twice in your blog:s:
Reply 547
vin
Onee-sama you have a search box twice in your blog:s:

I know, the top one was manually added by me, the one on the right was the default one from WordPress. I was intending to remove the right one, but couldn't be bothered in the end. :tongue:
Anyone had any experiences with returning items to PLay.com. I filled in their return request form, but it just signed me out and I've had no confirmation that they received the request. I tried to resend the request but I just got an error every time :|
Matisse
It would help to learn the rules of Mahjong (fortunately I played the game when I was a kid with my Uncle), but yes, it's definitely not required to enjoy Saki. :giggle: - It's a funny series, simply because you'd never expect a bunch of cute/moe/loli schoolgirls to be so immersed in a game that's usually associated with middle-aged gambling men. :tongue:

:cool: yeah :giggle: its my kind of series :h: :ninja: i want to watch Akagi afterwards so a bit of background Mahjong would help :woo:
nope LloT, sorry :no:
Reply 551
8 eugenius
:cool: yeah :giggle: its my kind of series :h: :ninja: i want to watch Akagi afterwards so a bit of background Mahjong would help :woo:

I didn't think I'd enjoy Saki, but I was hooked after the first couple of episodes. I'm currently up to date. It's completely different to Akagi, that's for sure. :giggle:
Reply 552
Unfortunately, I haven't purchased anything from Play.com, LLoT. Sorry. :o:
I just sent the request this time and it actually showed a "your request has been sent, we usually deal with them within 24 hours" message. Meh. I need to money back so I can order another, but if they don't give me my money back I wont be able to order another one!
Reply 555
Matisse
I know, the top one was manually added by me, the one on the right was the default one from WordPress. I was intending to remove the right one, but couldn't be bothered in the end. :tongue:

you couldnt be bothered:eek2: what kind of perfectionist are you:no:
Reply 557
vin
you couldnt be bothered:eek2: what kind of perfectionist are you:no:

The search feature on the right doesn't look out of place, as such. My perfectionist tendencies tend to surface when something is 'wrong'. Having the option to search twice on the page isn't necessarily 'wrong', especially when the categories start to get longer. :yes: :tongue:
Reply 558
Matisse
The search feature on the right doesn't look out of place, as such. My perfectionist tendencies tend to surface when something is 'wrong'. Having the option to search twice on the page isn't necessarily 'wrong', especially when the categories start to get longer. :yes: :tongue:

:indiff:excuses:no:

Latest