No that's wrong with 1 you actually end up with the answer 1=2 :lolwut:

Spoiler

Meh, I forgot most of what I learnt XD But what I did was

Spoiler

Reply 5621
LastLordofTime
Meh, I forgot most of what I learnt XD But what I did was

Spoiler

I still can't work this out, even after I just discovered I had made a mistake it still doesn't work. I have decided this formula doesn't work it might work maybe is the 1 was 0.5 for something but just doesn't seem to make any sense.

EDIT-I figured it out :woo: it's x=1 (so you were part right Llot) or x=-0.375 finally that's been annoying the hell out of me.

Now does anyone know a good site for uploading pics that doesn't shrink them so I can show you lot my manga I have drawn
JWH
Now does anyone know a good site for uploading pics that doesn't shrink them so I can show you lot my manga I have drawn

Photobucket is fine, you can change the settings so that it doesn't shrink pictures as long as they're under 1 MB in size. If they're any bigger than that (which is pretty massive for an image TBH), saving them as PNG or JPEG would bring down the filesize. :yes:
Yeah, just resize it in photoshop or something, and if you have to make it smaller to fit on photobucket then drop the quality :smile:

I don't think imageshack has any size restrictions, but it's not a very good site anyway XD
Reply 5624
Well I am uploading the now though it may take a while seeing as there is 7 pages (not including the front cover which I am still working on) and they are all 1MB in size which also slows down the process.
Reply 5625
Okay here is my complete (minus the front cover) manga, ow by the way it goes right to left because before I started drawing it I happened to be reading FMA which goes right to left and as a result accidentally drew it that way.

Spoiler

Well judge as you see fit, I just drew this for a bit of fun myself so I know it isn't brill.
Lol at vin's Favourite :ninja:
Reply 5627
:sad:
Reply 5628
:popout:
Tired :yawn:

night all
Reply 5630
Truebottom :hugs:
Reply 5631
:lovehug:
Reply 5632
:frown:
Reply 5633
:curious: Hello?
Reply 5635
mummy:puppyeyes:
jelly:indiff:

vin-kin:frown:
Reply 5636
Hey :h: Its been a bit quiet today - thought I would have missed a heap of pages :s-smilie:
I've been watching One Outs for most of the day, and working on sigs the rest of the time. :yes:
Reply 5638
:emog: Vinnie-Kins

Oh One Outs - I've been meaning to go back to that, the 1st episode impressed me when I was previewing it; only didnt keep it on because I thought it would be better marathoned rather than weekly.
I've been watching stuff (which includes the first arc of Higurashi Kai [not including the first episode of the series, of course :P I watched that yesterday])

Also watch Bleach :awesome:

Latest

Trending

Trending