Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    No that's wrong with 1 you actually end up with the answer 1=2 :lolwut:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I am guessing you cross mulitplied which you can't do because the 3 is there you have to times out the divide which I am not going to explain because it will take way too long.
    Meh, I forgot most of what I learnt XD But what I did was

Spoiler:
    Show
    Change the 3 to 3/1 and did the cross-multiply-smily-face with the right side to add them up, and then cross multiplied the two sides XD But yeah, I did it wrong :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Meh, I forgot most of what I learnt XD But what I did was

Spoiler:
    Show
    Change the 3 to 3/1 and did the cross-multiply-smily-face with the right side to add them up, and then cross multiplied the two sides XD But yeah, I did it wrong :p:
    I still can't work this out, even after I just discovered I had made a mistake it still doesn't work. I have decided this formula doesn't work it might work maybe is the 1 was 0.5 for something but just doesn't seem to make any sense.

EDIT-I figured it out :woo: it's x=1 (so you were part right Llot) or x=-0.375 finally that's been annoying the hell out of me.

Now does anyone know a good site for uploading pics that doesn't shrink them so I can show you lot my manga I have drawn
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by JWH)
    Now does anyone know a good site for uploading pics that doesn't shrink them so I can show you lot my manga I have drawn
    Photobucket is fine, you can change the settings so that it doesn't shrink pictures as long as they're under 1 MB in size. If they're any bigger than that (which is pretty massive for an image TBH), saving them as PNG or JPEG would bring down the filesize. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, just resize it in photoshop or something, and if you have to make it smaller to fit on photobucket then drop the quality

I don't think imageshack has any size restrictions, but it's not a very good site anyway XD

ReputationRep:
    Well I am uploading the now though it may take a while seeing as there is 7 pages (not including the front cover which I am still working on) and they are all 1MB in size which also slows down the process.

ReputationRep:
    Okay here is my complete (minus the front cover) manga, ow by the way it goes right to left because before I started drawing it I happened to be reading FMA which goes right to left and as a result accidentally drew it that way.

Spoiler:
    Show

This page needs a bit of work but I just threw it together so that there is at least one page that gives a bit of explanation

Well judge as you see fit, I just drew this for a bit of fun myself so I know it isn't brill.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at vin's Favourite :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    :popout:

ReputationRep:
    Tired :yawn:

night all
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Truebottom :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :lovehug:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :curious: Hello?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Hi.

ReputationRep:
    mummy:puppyeyes:
    jelly:indiff:

vin-kin

ReputationRep:
    Hey Its been a bit quiet today - thought I would have missed a heap of pages
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I've been watching One Outs for most of the day, and working on sigs the rest of the time. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    :emog: Vinnie-Kins

Oh One Outs - I've been meaning to go back to that, the 1st episode impressed me when I was previewing it; only didnt keep it on because I thought it would be better marathoned rather than weekly.

ReputationRep:
    I've been watching stuff (which includes the first arc of Higurashi Kai [not including the first episode of the series, of course :P I watched that yesterday])

Also watch Bleach :awesome:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.