Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    :beard: I wonder how long this blogging craze will last, how many of you still pay attention to your brutes:hmmm:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    Yeah... I see that now but at first I'd downloaded the DIY pack... and got confused at all the code.

:hugs:
    I'm assuming you're referring to WordPress.org? In which case, I'm using the 'DIY' pack because it enables more customisation on your part. :yes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    :beard: I wonder how long this blogging craze will last, how many of you still pay attention to your brutes:hmmm:
    I do, I was on MyBrute not too long ago. I also had a blog prior to this craze, even though I did jump on the bandwagon when creating one through WordPress. I wanted a place to document my reviews, anyway. I'll probably continue to use it. That is, until and if I stop writing reviews for that thread. :yes: :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    I do, I was on MyBrute not too long ago. I also had a blog prior to this craze, even though I did jump on the bandwagon when creating one through WordPress. I wanted a place to document my reviews, anyway. I'll probably continue to use it. That is, until and if I stop writing reviews for that thread. :yes: :tongue:
    :spank:you're not allowed to stop writing reviews, we cant have you leave the thread too:wtf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Not much :indiff: I only made mine strong enough to kicks Alex's brute's arse as revenge for making the brute JWH SMELLS brute.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    MyBrute doesn't take much of your time, a few minutes a day. I can afford to do that. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    vin-kin has no pupils:sad:

ReputationRep:
    I've been neglecting my brute. :erm:

Morning. :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Bah the FMA brotherhood eps I have on download are annoying me they are coming down in a stupid order. I have eps 9,10,11 and 12 on download. 10 just finished and it looks like 12 will be next, then 11 and then 9 meaning I can't watch any till 9 has finish :sad:

Also my next door neighbours are going at it very loudly again :lolwut:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    :spank:you're not allowed to stop writing reviews, we cant have you leave the thread too:wtf:
    I won't, but there will come a time when I probably will stop (when I stop posting on TSR). :yes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)

Afternoon Kagu. Where have you been lately? :hugs:

ReputationRep:

good afternoon:poke:

ReputationRep:
    I won't, but there will come a time when I probably will stop (when I stop posting on TSR). :yes:
    :indiff: no there wont

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon Kagu. Where have you been lately? :hugs:
    Is it afternoon already? :wtf:

I've been attending parties and meeting old friends. :yes: They've been fun but i'd rather been on TSR. :redface: Perhaps i'm getting old...

How're you? Got your moving plans sorted out yet? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    good afternoon:poke:
    Hello Vin. :emog:

ReputationRep:
    I can only imagine your lifeless body drifting down the Thames will be the point when TSR will no longer meet your presence. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Quadruple post.

ReputationRep:
    I might get a blog now myself :p:

ReputationRep:
    I can only imagine your lifeless body drifting down the Thames will be the point when TSR will no longer meet your presence. :yes:
    no murdering onee-sama:spank:

yucky:hugs: post more:yes:

ReputationRep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.