Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :beard: I wonder how long this blogging craze will last, how many of you still pay attention to your brutes:hmmm:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    Yeah... I see that now but at first I'd downloaded the DIY pack... and got confused at all the code.

:hugs:
    I'm assuming you're referring to WordPress.org? In which case, I'm using the 'DIY' pack because it enables more customisation on your part. :yes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    :beard: I wonder how long this blogging craze will last, how many of you still pay attention to your brutes:hmmm:
    I do, I was on MyBrute not too long ago. I also had a blog prior to this craze, even though I did jump on the bandwagon when creating one through WordPress. I wanted a place to document my reviews, anyway. I'll probably continue to use it. That is, until and if I stop writing reviews for that thread. :yes: :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    I do, I was on MyBrute not too long ago. I also had a blog prior to this craze, even though I did jump on the bandwagon when creating one through WordPress. I wanted a place to document my reviews, anyway. I'll probably continue to use it. That is, until and if I stop writing reviews for that thread. :yes: :tongue:
    :spank:you're not allowed to stop writing reviews, we cant have you leave the thread too:wtf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Not much :indiff: I only made mine strong enough to kicks Alex's brute's arse as revenge for making the brute JWH SMELLS brute.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    MyBrute doesn't take much of your time, a few minutes a day. I can afford to do that. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    vin-kin has no pupils:sad:

ReputationRep:
    I've been neglecting my brute. :erm:

Morning. :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Bah the FMA brotherhood eps I have on download are annoying me they are coming down in a stupid order. I have eps 9,10,11 and 12 on download. 10 just finished and it looks like 12 will be next, then 11 and then 9 meaning I can't watch any till 9 has finish :sad:

Also my next door neighbours are going at it very loudly again :lolwut:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    :spank:you're not allowed to stop writing reviews, we cant have you leave the thread too:wtf:
    I won't, but there will come a time when I probably will stop (when I stop posting on TSR). :yes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)

Afternoon Kagu. Where have you been lately? :hugs:

ReputationRep:

good afternoon:poke:

ReputationRep:
    I won't, but there will come a time when I probably will stop (when I stop posting on TSR). :yes:
    :indiff: no there wont

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon Kagu. Where have you been lately? :hugs:
    Is it afternoon already? :wtf:

I've been attending parties and meeting old friends. :yes: They've been fun but i'd rather been on TSR. :redface: Perhaps i'm getting old...

How're you? Got your moving plans sorted out yet? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    good afternoon:poke:
    Hello Vin. :emog:

ReputationRep:
    I can only imagine your lifeless body drifting down the Thames will be the point when TSR will no longer meet your presence. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Quadruple post.

ReputationRep:
    I might get a blog now myself :p:

ReputationRep:
    I can only imagine your lifeless body drifting down the Thames will be the point when TSR will no longer meet your presence. :yes:
    no murdering onee-sama:spank:

yucky:hugs: post more:yes:

ReputationRep:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.