Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    Hi Puds, I love that show :teeth:
    :eyebrow:

I wasn't even online when you posted this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gaomeister)
    Muhahahha, I've got ages yet
    Damn you I shall take my revenge by unleashing (pun not intended :giggle: ) my army of small cute puppies on you.

Spoiler:
    Show

And this is what happens to traitors

Spoiler:
    Show

They get cooked alive :evil:............not really obiviously we had to weight them and the only thing of the right size to put them in we could find was a cooking bowl :giggle:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I make Muffin balance upside down on the scales

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I hope it's a long stick or you'll get my germs :hmmm:
    yes:afraid:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    The transparency feature for A-P signatures doesn't look that great. :erm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Matisse)
    You're sposda be like artistic and can thus make your own :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Your never happy
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by vin)
    Your never happy
    You're :hmmm:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    You're sposda be like artistic and can thus make your own :hmmm:
    Technically, I did customise and appropriate the image in my current A-P signature. Furthermore, in order to maintain consistency, the image would have to be from Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei to coincide with my avatar. :yes:

Hey Juno. :hugs:

(Original post by vin)
    Your never happy
    Neither are you. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    :zomg:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I think the transparency could look good with the right image, I'd say most of the ones I've seen here look okay. But it certainly wouldn't have worked with my current A-P sig image. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Technically, I did customise and appropriate the image in my current A-P signature. Furthermore, in order to maintain consistency, the image would have to be from Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei to coincide with my avatar. :yes:

Neither are you. :sad:
    change yours:poke:

I intend to use that sub next week, Im kind of busy atm so wont get the most out of it ..not that I ever did anyway:giggle:

I am sometimes:puppyeyes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    :zomg:
    Hey. :smile:

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I think the transparency could look good with the right image, I'd say most of the ones I've seen here look okay. But it certainly wouldn't have worked with my current A-P sig image. :p:
    Potentially with the right image, yes. Charlotte's signature isn't that bad. :smile:

(Original post by vin)
    change yours:poke:

I intend to use that sub next week, Im kind of busy atm so wont get the most out of it ..not that I ever did anyway:giggle:

I am sometimes:puppyeyes:
    I considered changing mine, but the colour scheme is consistent with the A-P signature design, so I decided to stick with it. :tongue:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Furthermore, hi :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Potentially with the right image, yes. Charlotte's signature isn't that bad. :smile:

I considered changing mine, but the colour scheme is consistent with the A-P signature design, so I decided to stick with it. :tongue:
    :emo:

You've had it for ages:indiff: its boring now :hmmm:

the eyes :s:

EDIT:aftr watchinmg a few minutes of this, Ive realised I have no idea whats being said :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon.......work is leeching the tiny bit of good mood I had left away :sigh: Its always like this when I take time off, sometimes I wonder why I bother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Afternoon.......work is leeching the tiny bit of good mood I had left away :sigh: Its always like this when I take time off, sometimes I wonder why I bother.
    At least you have a job that pays :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    At least you have a job that pays :mad:
    I've vastly underpaid for the sheer volume of work I do and the pain (both mental and physical) it causes me

ReputationRep:
    I've vastly underpaid for the sheer volume of work I do and the pain (both mental and physical) it causes me
    go on strike:yes:

ReputationRep:
    At least you get something for your work though!

Desperately trying to find paid work before I have to "sign on". Its a pain.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.