Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    Hi Puds, I love that show :teeth:
    :eyebrow:

I wasn't even online when you posted this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gaomeister)
    Muhahahha, I've got ages yet
    Damn you I shall take my revenge by unleashing (pun not intended :giggle: ) my army of small cute puppies on you.

Spoiler:
    Show

And this is what happens to traitors

Spoiler:
    Show

They get cooked alive :evil:............not really obiviously we had to weight them and the only thing of the right size to put them in we could find was a cooking bowl :giggle:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I make Muffin balance upside down on the scales

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I hope it's a long stick or you'll get my germs :hmmm:
    yes:afraid:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    The transparency feature for A-P signatures doesn't look that great. :erm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Matisse)
    You're sposda be like artistic and can thus make your own :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Your never happy
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by vin)
    Your never happy
    You're :hmmm:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    You're sposda be like artistic and can thus make your own :hmmm:
    Technically, I did customise and appropriate the image in my current A-P signature. Furthermore, in order to maintain consistency, the image would have to be from Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei to coincide with my avatar. :yes:

Hey Juno. :hugs:

(Original post by vin)
    Your never happy
    Neither are you. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    :zomg:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I think the transparency could look good with the right image, I'd say most of the ones I've seen here look okay. But it certainly wouldn't have worked with my current A-P sig image. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Technically, I did customise and appropriate the image in my current A-P signature. Furthermore, in order to maintain consistency, the image would have to be from Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei to coincide with my avatar. :yes:

Neither are you. :sad:
    change yours:poke:

I intend to use that sub next week, Im kind of busy atm so wont get the most out of it ..not that I ever did anyway:giggle:

I am sometimes:puppyeyes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    :zomg:
    Hey. :smile:

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I think the transparency could look good with the right image, I'd say most of the ones I've seen here look okay. But it certainly wouldn't have worked with my current A-P sig image. :p:
    Potentially with the right image, yes. Charlotte's signature isn't that bad. :smile:

(Original post by vin)
    change yours:poke:

I intend to use that sub next week, Im kind of busy atm so wont get the most out of it ..not that I ever did anyway:giggle:

I am sometimes:puppyeyes:
    I considered changing mine, but the colour scheme is consistent with the A-P signature design, so I decided to stick with it. :tongue:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Furthermore, hi :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Potentially with the right image, yes. Charlotte's signature isn't that bad. :smile:

I considered changing mine, but the colour scheme is consistent with the A-P signature design, so I decided to stick with it. :tongue:
    :emo:

You've had it for ages:indiff: its boring now :hmmm:

the eyes :s:

EDIT:aftr watchinmg a few minutes of this, Ive realised I have no idea whats being said :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon.......work is leeching the tiny bit of good mood I had left away :sigh: Its always like this when I take time off, sometimes I wonder why I bother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Afternoon.......work is leeching the tiny bit of good mood I had left away :sigh: Its always like this when I take time off, sometimes I wonder why I bother.
    At least you have a job that pays :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    At least you have a job that pays :mad:
    I've vastly underpaid for the sheer volume of work I do and the pain (both mental and physical) it causes me

ReputationRep:
    I've vastly underpaid for the sheer volume of work I do and the pain (both mental and physical) it causes me
    go on strike:yes:

ReputationRep:
    At least you get something for your work though!

Desperately trying to find paid work before I have to "sign on". Its a pain.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.