Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Is it afternoon already? :wtf:

I've been attending parties and meeting old friends. :yes: They've been fun but i'd rather been on TSR. :redface: Perhaps i'm getting old...

How're you? Got your moving plans sorted out yet? :hugs:
    That's good to read. I'm quite similar... Well, I've always been like this; turning down many an invite, claiming I have plans, only to go home and watch anime or post on here. :tongue:

Yes, I'm due to move out next weekend. I don't have much to transport (mostly clothing), so we're going to simply hire out a van to take everything across London ourselves. My family are also arriving on Tuesday next week, so I'm getting ready for that. :smile:

(Original post by vin)
    :indiff: no there wont
    We can't post on TSR forever. :no:

I can only imagine your lifeless body drifting down the Thames will be the point when TSR will no longer meet your presence. :yes:
    Morbid analogy. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    That's good to read. I'm quite similar... Well, I've always been like this; turning down many an invite, claiming I have plans, only to go home and watch anime or post on here. :tongue:

Yes, I'm due to move out next weekend. I don't have much to transport (mostly clothing), so we're going to simply hire out a van to take everything across London ourselves. My family are also arriving on Tuesday next week, so I'm getting ready for that. :smile:

yo can pretend to :huff:

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon :hugs:

My train tickets arrived at midday :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I think it's done now... Here's my blog.
    Don't expect much intelligence from it though :mmm:

http://thepuddingearl.wordpress.com/

ReputationRep:
    Oh Pudding :mmm:

:beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Oh Pudding :mmm:

:beard:
    I love bandwagons!

Why are you bearding?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    I love bandwagons!

Why are you bearding?
    He's thinking of making his own blog, evidently. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I love bandwagons!

Why are you bearding?
    Why, I am anticipating much lulz, of course.

ReputationRep:
    Oh. I meant to New York but that's good to hear. :giggle:

:yes: I fear one day I'll just stop posting. :erm:

:hugs:

(Original post by vin)
    no murdering onee-sama:spank:
    As if I could. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Why, I am anticipating much lulz, of course.
    I've got a few idea's as to what type of posts to make. Whether anyone will still be reading it in a month is an entirely different matter.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a few idea's as to what type of posts to make. Whether anyone will still be reading it in a month is an entirely different matter.
    You may have to inform us when you post :yes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Oh. I meant to New York but that's good to hear. :giggle:
    Oh, that is still very much in the air, especially considering I've only just started this job. Nonetheless, we were contemplating making the move around September, but nothing has been set in stone. But no, the move I'm referring to is to Luke's place in Richmond. Now that Rika, my flat mate, has graduated and is intending to return to Tokyo, I'll also move to his place, as originally planned. :yes:

You've been added to my RSS feed, so very likely. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    You may have to inform us when you post :yes:
    Possibly , I might post a rant about Yamashita from Kurogane no Linebarrels later on :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    :emo:Onee-sama is leaving us
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    :emo:Onee-sama is leaving us
    Not really, the world is a small place. There's quite a few benefits to moving to NYC, namely that a close friend from university has started her own company and would like me to come onboard. Moreover, Luke's agency has an office there. I also like NYC (the only city in the US I'd consider moving to), so that'll be an added plus. Oh, and I have quite a few friends that moved to NYC from my old school. They've somehow managed to create this huge 'American-Japanese' social circle, that's always fun to mingle with. There's a girl called Jennifer (Japanese girl born in NYC) that is fanatical about anime and manga. We hit it off big time when I last went. Anyway, I'm babbling... :o:

ReputationRep:
    Possibly , I might post a rant about Yamashita from Kurogane no Linebarrels later on :mmm:
    I LOEEEV ********* SO MUCH <3 XXXXXXXXSXXXXXXX

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

He isss SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO traptastic :nyoron:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Not really, the world is a small place. There's quite a few benefits to moving to NYC, namely that a close friend from university has started her own company and would like me to come onboard. Moreover, Luke's agency has an office there. I also like NYC (the only city in the US I'd consider moving to), so that'll be an added plus. Oh, and I have quite a few friends that moved to NYC from my old school. They've somehow managed to create this huge 'American-Japanese' social circle, that's always fun to mingle with. There's a girl called Jennifer (Japanese girl born in NYC) that is fanatical about anime and manga. We hit it off big time when I last went. Anyway, I'm babbling... :o:
    yeah this doesnt really help:indiff:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    yeah this doesnt really help:indiff:
    If it does happen (as mentioned, it's all in the air at the moment), I will definitely come back to London from time to time. Likewise, when you visit NYC, we can eat hot dogs in Central Park. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    :wtf:

Im rure your new best friend RK can visit you:mmm:

ReputationRep:

:yes: I fear one day I'll just stop posting. :erm:
    I've outlived two forums so far :proud:

Of course, they were hacked, but still I didn't stop posting until they 'ended' :mmm:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.