Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    ^ Lol, I just saw that headline now whilst checking my email :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    So, has anyone heard about Japan's new First Lady? Thought this would be of interest. :giggle:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090903/...e-3fd0ae9.html
    Read about her last night.

She's ******* insane :eek3:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    So, has anyone heard about Japan's new First Lady? Thought this would be of interest. :giggle:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090903/...e-3fd0ae9.html
    Yes, I saw this on JNN/TBS and it doesn't surprise me that much. Miyuki Hatoyama is known for her zany antics and declarations, which can be seen on the many cookery programs she regularly hosts or appears on. She's a lovely women. I guess, given that she's now the wife of the prime minister, anything she says will be carried with much more weight, as evidenced by Yahoo UK reporting it. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    :ciao:going out for stuff, wont be back untill late at night :s:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Japanese people are crazy
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    :ciao:going out for stuff, wont be back untill late at night :s:
    Have a good day, Vin-kin. Stay out of trouble. :hugs:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    Japanese people are crazy
    Having lived in both countries, I'd say the British are far crazier on the whole. :tongue:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Having lived in both countries, I'd say the British are far crazier on the whole. :tongue:
    Oh, hi Aiko :wavey:

Didn't see you there :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    Oh, hi Aiko :wavey:

Didn't see you there :p:
    Morning Juno. :hugs:

I haven't asked about Muffin lately, how is she? :smile:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Morning Juno. :hugs:

I haven't asked about Muffin lately, how is she? :smile:
    Am bad mother :cry:

Last night I felt ill, so I didn't put Muffin to bed properly - I just shoved her in her room and let her make her own way there. Then this morning I realised I hadn't left her cage open :blush: so she'd had to sleep elsewhere (probably in her hiding place that she always wants to sleep in and I never let her).

Her tummy is actually starting to look better now, but someone still keeps picking her scab. She's also growing lots of new tail feathers. And her voice seems in good condition this morning.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    Am bad mother :cry:

Last night I felt ill, so I didn't put Muffin to bed properly - I just shoved her in her room and let her make her own way there. Then this morning I realised I hadn't left her cage open :blush: so she'd had to sleep elsewhere (probably in her hiding place that she always wants to sleep in and I never let her).

Her tummy is actually starting to look better now, but someone still keeps picking her scab. She's also growing lots of new tail feathers. And her voice seems in good condition this morning.
    She has her own room? Not bad for a little parakeet. She also has a hiding place? That's good to read that her tummy is looking better and that she's growing some new feathers. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to wake up yet :cry:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    She has her own room? Not bad for a little parakeet. She also has a hiding place? That's good to read that her tummy is looking better and that she's growing some new feathers. :smile:
    She shares her room with my computer and the back door. She's not completely spoilt, you know! My chair goes under the desk and it's all padded and lovely and hidey - if I ever can't find her, that's usually where she is. When I had Amy she used to do dangerous feats to hide right at the back of one of the shelves.

I TCP her tummy most days now. She hates it, but it is making it look much better. Her tummy wound has about halved in width :eek:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    I don't want to wake up yet :cry:
    Morning Charlotte. What time did you manage to get to sleep today? :tongue: :hugs:

(Original post by Juno)
    She shares her room with my computer and the back door. She's not completely spoilt, you know! My chair goes under the desk and it's all padded and lovely and hidey - if I ever can't find her, that's usually where she is. When I had Amy she used to do dangerous feats to hide right at the back of one of the shelves.

I TCP her tummy most days now. She hates it, but it is making it look much better. Her tummy wound has about halved in width :eek:
    I find it really adorable that they have their own little hiding places that they like to stay in. Also, TCP is great and I'm glad it's making a noticeable difference to her tummy. :smile:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I find it really adorable that they have their own little hiding places that they like to stay in. Also, TCP is great and I'm glad it's making a noticeable difference to her tummy. :smile:
    I think it's great that they have their own hiding places, but don't realise that their mummy knows this and continue to use them! Most of the time, Muffin is free range and can go anywhere she likes in her room; I even bought her a ladder to help wit this. But she chooses the same places to play.

ReputationRep:
    Morning Charlotte. What time did you manage to get to sleep today? :tongue: :hugs:
    I went to sleep at 3am ish...
    I need to wake up properly before Ben comes around, we've planned to watch more Yu Yu Hakusho today and catch up on last weeks anime.

My sleep pattern is totally f***ed
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    I think it's great that they have their own hiding places, but don't realise that their mummy knows this and continue to use them! Most of the time, Muffin is free range and can go anywhere she likes in her room; I even bought her a ladder to help wit this. But she chooses the same places to play.
    Muffin secretly wants mummy to find her, methinks. :tongue: :giggle:

(Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    I went to sleep at 3am ish...
    I need to wake up properly before Ben comes around, we've planned to watch more Yu Yu Hakusho today and catch up on last weeks anime.

My sleep pattern is totally f***ed
    Doesn't sound like a bad day. I wouldn't mind doing that. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't sound like a bad day. I wouldn't mind doing that. :o:
    Heh, we've been seeing friends all week so we decieded to take a relaxing day in before this Barbeque thing we have to go to tomorrow.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Muffin secretly wants mummy to find her, methinks. :tongue: :giggle:
    I think she must do! Sometimes when she's being naughty she'll quack so I know what she's doing and can tell her off. And other times she'll be deliberately not naughty - like she knows she isn't allowed in the kitchen, so she'll play just inside her room with occasional running into the kitchen and quick running back.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I want to watch anime, and thought I'd be able to as my brother has gone out today. But my mother has taken this as an opportunity to clean his room, which isn't much quieter than what he usually does in there. :sad: I guess I'll end up escaping to the kitchen or the living room as I've been doing the past few days, as my room is never quiet enough. :s:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.