Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    Heh, we've been seeing friends all week so we decieded to take a relaxing day in before this Barbeque thing we have to go to tomorrow.
    Seems like you've both been keeping busy. I hope the weather holds out for tomorrow. It's been pretty temperamental lately. :erm:

(Original post by Juno)
    I think she must do! Sometimes when she's being naughty she'll quack so I know what she's doing and can tell her off. And other times she'll be deliberately not naughty - like she knows she isn't allowed in the kitchen, so she'll play just inside her room with occasional running into the kitchen and quick running back.
    I suppose it's only natural that she'd pick up when you're happy or annoyed by body language and the notation of your voice. Accordingly, she has learnt not to enter the kitchen. :yes: :tongue:

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I want to watch anime, and thought I'd be able to as my brother has gone out today. But my mother has taken this as an opportunity to clean his room, which isn't much quieter than what he usually does in there. :sad: I guess I'll end up escaping to the kitchen or the living room as I've been doing the past few days, as my room is never quiet enough. :s:
    I'm assuming you're not using headphones? Maybe you should. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I want to watch anime, and thought I'd be able to as my brother has gone out today. But my mother has taken this as an opportunity to clean his room, which isn't much quieter than what he usually does in there. :sad: I guess I'll end up escaping to the kitchen or the living room as I've been doing the past few days, as my room is never quiet enough. :s:
    :hugs:

I hope you get to watch something before the day is out

(Original post by Matisse)
    I'm assuming you're not using headphones? Maybe you should. :sadnod:
    Even if he was wearing headphines I doubt that it would help. The legends I've heard of AJ's brother dicate he plays obnoixious music for the whole day... and his room is a tip it would take a considerable force to clean it :afraid:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Matisse)
    I suppose it's only natural that she'd pick up when you're happy or annoyed by body language and the notation of your voice. Accordingly, she has learnt not to enter the kitchen. :yes: :tongue:
    I think the smacks help, too
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    Even if he was wearing headphines I doubt that it would help. The legends I've heard of AJ's brother dicate he plays obnoixious music for the whole day... and his room is a tip it would take a considerable force to clean it :afraid:
    Even so, I used to live in arguably one of the most busiest parts of London and would often have the window open. If AJ purchased a good pair of Sennheisers, they usually block any outside noise. The sound quality is also sublime. I wouldn't hear anything. Rika would come back from university and often have to prod me because I wouldn't hear her calling me. :yes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    I think the smacks help, too
    More than likely. :giggle: - Chat to you soon, Juno. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    One week back at work and my wrist is back to its old painfully swollen clicky self :sigh: Its like I was never off :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    One week back at work and my wrist is back to its old painfully swollen clicky self :sigh: Its like I was never off :cry:
    aww :console:

ReputationRep:
    :console:

Hi everyone, how are we all doing? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I'm good liquid (is it me or does this sound... odd?), you?

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

The To-Love-Ru manga ended quite abruptly. :giggle: Didn't expect much from it though...

ReputationRep:
    you know them automatic spray air freshener things.. one jus scared the **** out of my walking up the stairs and I spilt my milkshake

ReputationRep:
    I'm not looking forward to school at all :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    you know them automatic spray air freshener things.. one jus scared the **** out of my walking up the stairs and I spilt my milkshake
    :wtf: Don't go to war. :console:

ReputationRep:
    I'm alright myself thanks :yes:

(Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    :laugh: Serves you right for not giving everyone else milkshake :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    :hello:

I mean :hi:

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: hello, Tru :lovie: Did you watch the rest of Two Towers today?

ReputationRep:
    :yes:

Helm's deep :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :giggle: When are you gonna watch Return of the King then?

ReputationRep:
    Helm's deep. :coma:

Legolas. :drool:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.