Is tea not Cara's thing? :dontknow:

:tea: vs :coffee:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    What I want - is a proper cup ‘o coffee,
    Made in a proper copper coffee pot.
    I may be off my dot,
    But I want a cup ‘o coffee from a proper coffee pot.
    Iron coffee pots and tin coffee pots - they’re no use to me.
    If I can’t have a proper cup 'o coffee from a proper copper coffee pot -
    I’ll have a cup ‘a tea --- :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    Are you all suffering from sleep deprivation or something today :curious:

I don't like coffee :yucky: Tea all the way :woo:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    PG Tips, Ty-phoo, Tetley, Twinings, Nestea, Supermarket brand, other?

ReputationRep:
    Tetley or Twinings..........why are you discussing tea? :confused:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I averagely drink more coffee (always brewed and black) than tea. I primarily drink green tea than any other kind, though. :o:

Afternoon everyone. :smile:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Because I couldn't think of anything else to discuss. :p:

Hello Aiko.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Because AJ posted a Hitler teapot :yes:

Well, I don't really care as long as it's good. I don't like coffee much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    I averagely drink more coffee (always brewed and black) than tea. I primarily drink green tea than any other kind, though. :o:

Afternoon everyone. :smile:
    Hi Aiko :hugs:

How do you do?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hi Aiko :hugs:

How do you do?
    Just in the process of packing everything and getting ready to move yet again (within a month of moving to this house, I'm off somewhere else. I feel like I'm on the run from someone). :sad:

How's things with you? :smile:

ReputationRep:
    I'm alright thanks. Watching anime more frequently again :yep:

You'll be ok. Just pretend you're in a spy movie :tongue:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I keep envisaging the choreography of my manga series, but in anime form. I'm currently listening to the Prototype soundtrack from Sonic Mayhem (I haven't played the game, but I've been a fan of Sascha Dikiciyan's work for a while). His soundtrack for Prototype would work amazingly well with my series. You can hear it on his website.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    I'm alright thanks. Watching anime more frequently again :yep:

You'll be ok. Just pretend you're in a spy movie :tongue:
    That's good to read. I've noticed that you haven't updated your A-P list, or rather, you have yet to finish quite a few series you've started. :tongue:

Yeah, I should be okay. I'm mostly packed up my clothing, which is the biggest thing. :tongue:

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Hello Aiko.
    Didn't notice your welcome, AJ. Hey. :hugs: - Oh, and thank you for the rep, it's appreciated. I'm verging on three gold gems now, it seems. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Good afternoon.

In regards to tea, I favour green tea more than coffee and tea - partly because i'm a Japanese fanatic and i just love the taste (when it's brewed correctly of course :erm: I hate it when people brew it brown and insist that's the colour it should take. :tongue:).
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Good afternoon.

In regards to tea, I favour green tea more than coffee and tea - partly because i'm a Japanese fanatic and i just love the taste (when it's brewed correctly of course :erm: I hate it when people brew it brown and insist that's the colour it should take. :tongue:).
    Hey Vay. :hugs:

Well, green tea originated in China and was brought over to Japan (and the rest of Asia), so it's not unnatural that you'd drink it too. Before moving to the UK, I always associated 'green tea' to be simply 'tea', since my family and others didn't drink much black tea, if at all. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    I keep envisaging the choreography of my manga series, but in anime form. I'm currently listening to the Prototype soundtrack from Sonic Mayhem (I haven't played the game, but I've been a fan of Sascha Dikiciyan's work for a while). His soundtrack for Prototype would work amazingly well with my series. You can hear it on his website.
    Great choice. :cute:

I've been meaning to purchase that game just so I can vent some pent up anger. The plot doesn't look bad either, but it's a little clichè - experiment gone bad and with revenge lodged securely into his head next to the bloodthirsty maniac region. The main appeal is being able to drop a few hundred metres from the sky and land on a tank unharmed.

I'll stop now. :redface:

You're moving again? To Richmond now? My History teacher will be pleased. :teeth:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Great choice. :cute:

I've been meaning to purchase that game just so I can vent some pent up anger. The plot doesn't look bad either, but it's a little clichè - experiment gone bad and with revenge lodged securely into his head next to the bloodthirsty maniac region. The main appeal is being able to drop a few hundred metres from the sky and land on a tank unharmed.

I'll stop now. :redface:
    Ah hah, I don't really know what the game itself is about, but it does sound interesting, if a tad cliched, as you say. :ninja:

You're moving again? To Richmond now? My History teacher will be pleased. :teeth:
    I'm in Richmond now and have been for little over a month. Luke and I have decided to sell his house (which, despite the property market, we've managed to do) and we're going to temporarily rent somewhere more central, likely Paddington. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Vay. :hugs:

Well, green tea originated in China and was brought over to Japan (and the rest of the asia), so it's not unnatural that you'd drink it too. Before moving to the UK, I always associated 'green tea' to be simply 'tea', since my family and others didn't drink much black tea, if at all. :smile:
    :shock: I think that's the first time anyone in this society has ever addressed me by my real name. :tongue:

I've always associated green tea with Japan because of their - but this is a generalisation - dedication to drink it daily. Maybe i'm just being influenced too much by anime. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Ah hah, I don't really know what the game itself is about, but it does sound interesting, if a tad cliched, as you say. :ninja:
    I think the fact that you can fly kick a helicopter makes up for the clicheness of the game. :tongue:

I'm in Richmond now and have been for little over a month. Luke and I have decided to sell his house (which, despite the property market, we've managed to do) and we're going to temporarily rent somewhere more central, likely Paddington. :smile:
    The Royal Oak region - around 5 minutes walk from Paddington - have beautiful homes. :yes: I've heard Paddington becomes quite noisy during the night...then again that's the case with everywhere due to the hooligan outbreak. :erm:

Why not Maida Vale? It's a 10 minutes bus ride to Marble Arch and the homes - from what i've seen from outside - are quite pretty. :cute: You could live near the canal and enact enma's journey to the underworld. :teeth:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I like Sencha and Gunpowder Green tea, haven't tried many others though. I really didn't like Genmaicha though. :no:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.