The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lol!

yer but I doubt that is what you mean!
Reply 6461
Yuuki
Then we will have to see then :p:

Do you want to apply for engineering/something construction related? Only I've thought up the best PS opening ever for that
Reply 6462
:giggle:
Yo Cara!
Reply 6464
Atherilia
Lol!

yer but I doubt that is what you mean!

It's kinda this in-joke me and Aiko have. I tell her she sucks often, but I loves her :smile:
Reply 6465
I've been working on the Autumn Preview you'll be happy to hear :laugh: May actually have it done by next weekend!
fair do's!
Reply 6467
Juno
Do you want to apply for engineering/something construction related? Only I've thought up the best PS opening ever for that

Sadly not :o:
what are you choices Yuuki?
Reply 6469
Yuuki
Sadly not :o:

I have been interested in the construction industry ever since I first watched Bob The Builder. I found it gave me a fascinating insight into what a building job entailed, and this captivated and enthralled me. I am captivated by Bob's motto: "Can we fix it? Yes we can!" and have adopted it as my own. No matter how big or small a job is, Bob and his team are confident that they can fix it, and I extend this to my own work. Of course, Bob always finds time for fun, and I thoroughly enjoy all aspects of construction.

It needs a bit of polishing, but I think you'll agree it's the perfect start to a personal statement.
Reply 6470
Juno
I have been interested in the construction industry ever since I first watched Bob The Builder. I found it gave me a fascinating insight into what a building job entailed, and this captivated and enthralled me. I am captivated by Bob's motto: "Can we fix it? Yes we can!" and have adopted it as my own. No matter how big or small a job is, Bob and his team are confident that they can fix it, and I extend this to my own work. Of course, Bob always finds time for fun, and I thoroughly enjoy all aspects of construction.

It needs a bit of polishing, but I think you'll agree it's the perfect start to a personal statement.

If only I was doing engineering :eek: :p:
:giggle:
Reply 6472
hey :hi:

That is a masterpiece, Juno! Makes me wish I'd applied to do something constructiony
Well I have school tomorrow so I am off to bed :goodnight:
Reply 6474
Atherilia
Well I have school tomorrow so I am off to bed :goodnight:

:hahaha: I has day off
Reply 6475
Night Ath :hugs:

:hahaha: school. I'm not back at uni til the 21st
Night Ath :hugs:

Haha 21st. I'm not back till the 26th :tongue:
Reply 6477
Bah I have been in school for 3 days already :sad: though I haven't done much other than writing my ps unless you count Jenga, monopoly and scrabble as work :grin: (I found a cupboard in the library full of board games :giggle: )
So I've had my day pretty much ruined by constant requests to 'scan this', 'print that', 'burn this to DVD' (which failed in the end, due to my poor overworked computer overheating). What little free time I had was mostly wasted due to noises coming from here and there, preventing me from watching anime or reading. And as I mentioned earlier in the ontopic thread, even when it was quiet I was limited to AVI files due to the DVD burning program causing MKVs to lag. So, just a couple of episodes of Nanoha and the latest Phantom. All in all, a fitting end to the worst weekend of my 'extended summer holiday'.

And now I feel strangely happy. As if I've used up all the anger in my mind and body, and have nothing else left but my usual optimism. That, or I've finally snapped. :p: But it's now quiet, granted too late to do anything much for fear of disturbing the others (I, at least, take them into consideration). But I've got a ridiculous backlog again, and with everyone back in college/school tomorrow it promises to be much quieter. Oh, and I'm now two chapters from finishing Peter Duck, which I'm determined to do tonight. :p:

[edit] Suppose I should make a new sig too, Takei Hisa today...
Reply 6479
AngryJellyfish
So I've had my day pretty much ruined by constant requests to 'scan this', 'print that', 'burn this to DVD' (which failed in the end, due to my poor overworked computer overheating). What little free time I had was mostly wasted due to noises coming from here and there, preventing me from watching anime or reading. And as I mentioned earlier in the ontopic thread, even when it was quiet I was limited to AVI files due to the DVD burning program causing MKVs to lag. So, just a couple of episodes of Nanoha and the latest Phantom. All in all, a fitting end to the worst weekend of my 'extended summer holiday'.

And now I feel strangely happy. As if I've used up all the anger in my mind and body, and have nothing else left but my usual optimism. That, or I've finally snapped. :p: But it's now quiet, granted too late to do anything much for fear of disturbing the others (I, at least, take them into consideration). But I've got a ridiculous backlog again, and with everyone back in college/school tomorrow it promises to be much quieter. Oh, and I'm now two chapters from finishing Peter Duck, which I'm determined to do tonight. :p:

[edit] Suppose I should make a new sig too, Takei Hisa today...

:poke: I'm downloading anime

Latest