Vin-kin is an exceptional case. :yes:

(Original post by vin)
    what discussion

me:I really like this ep and I cant wait to see what happens next:drool:

people who read the manga:yes *keeping their mouths shut*:mmm:

:s:

:proud:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    But I have an unfair advantage in any discussions about whats happening next since I've read the manga :sigh: I can discuss anything going on in the current episode though!
    Yeah, discussing the latest episode would probably be the topic of choice each week. On a related note, I'm contemplating starting up a new discussion thread for Fairy Tail when it airs, regarding a fair few in the society choose to pick it up. :yes:

(Original post by Juno)
    :bawling: I was only showing you Aiko's scarf
    Thank you, Juno. :hugs:

(Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    Ben makes me go to sleep at an appropriate time... although that doesn't always work

:hugs:
    You can overcome your insomnia that easily? :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    You can overcome your insomnia that easily? :eek: :p:
    Hell no!

Ben just makes be get into bed. I usually end up lying there staring at the ceiling for a long time until I can't stand it any more and get up

The downside to this is I end up losing concentration in lectures

edit: I have to go now. I might be back later.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Hell no!

Ben just makes be get into bed. I usually end up lying there staring at the ceiling for a long time until I can't stand it any more and get up

The downside to this is I end up losing concentration in lectures
    I think we may have discussed this before, but have you tried taking sleeping tablets?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I think we may have discussed this before, but have you tried taking sleeping tablets?
    sleeping tablets are evil

ReputationRep:
    But I have an unfair advantage in any discussions about whats happening next since I've read the manga :sigh: I can discuss anything going on in the current episode though!
    go on then:poke:
    (Original post by Juno)
    :bawling: I was only showing you Aiko's scarf
    well I hope you've learned your lesson:s:
    Vin-kin is an exceptional case. :yes:

Im integral to your existence.:proud:

or so you always told me :sad:
    Yeah, discussing the latest episode would probably be the topic of choice each week. On a related note, I'm contemplating starting up a new discussion thread for Fairy Tail when it airs, regarding a fair few in the society choose to pick it up. :yes:
    that means you actually have to post there :puppyeyes:

Make the thread anyway, Ill be most likely to pick it up :yes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yeah, I learned that vin is evil

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody :hi:

vin is evil, but I'm worse :mwuaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hi everybody :hi:

vin is evil, but I'm worse :mwuaha:
    no you're not, your just a silly little boy:spank:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    no you're not, your just a silly little boy:spank:
    Why you little :mad:

:mob:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    It's only two more days until I go back to university land :sad: :confused:
    Well at least it means I won't have to travel all the way to Shrewsbury to meet up with you and Ben :p:

I'm back from my job interview BTW (well, have been for a while now). It was completely informal, I was only asked and told things that were related to the job. So the only reason I can see why they'd refuse me is if they've already got enough people working those hours; being reliant on public transport means that Sundays and evenings are difficult for me.

ReputationRep:
    hi

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooooooooo

How be everyone :grin:

My school life has not surprisingly turned into a collection of very random and slightly stupid events again :grin: . For some reason one of my friends bought a game called Hot Potato. It is basically a cuddly toy thing in the shape of a potato ( though it looks more like a giant turd to me :giggle: ) which you have to throw back and for until the music stops and whoever has it then loses a point or something.

Well we had a marathon game while walking through the school when we were on the way home :grin: though it stopped when we accidentally hit a year 8 kid round the side of the head with it :ninja:

Ow and a question does anyone know when the Fairy Tail anime is actually starting, I have been reading the manga and I'm looking forward to it

ReputationRep:
    hey JWH, how old is your friend lol :wtf: :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)

Ow and a question does anyone know when the Fairy Tail anime is actually starting, I have been reading the manga and I'm looking forward to it
    Fairy Tail starts on October 12th :yes: - I'll have the preview thread up over the weekend (hopefully :ninjagirl:)

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon all -_-
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    According to Newtype, Fairy Tail is expected to broadcast on TV Tokyo on the 12th of October.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~bubbles~)
    hey JWH, how old is your friend lol :wtf: :giggle:
    He is 18 tomorrow actually :giggle: we are planning to have a extreme game of it at his party on the weekend while drunk to raise the comic value :rofl:

Thanks Cara

and Hi IGX
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Fairy Tail starts on October 12th :yes: - I'll have the preview thread up over the weekend (hopefully :ninjagirl:)
    Too quick. :o: - I'm looking forward to the preview thread this weekend, don't disappoint me. :sad: :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    two days after my birthday:erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    He is 18 tomorrow actually :giggle: we are planning to have a extreme game of it at his party on the weekend while drunk to raise the comic value :rofl:
    i see :wtf: :tongue:

ive gone past the one month anime watched a while ago without realising it :party:

hey IGX

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.