most of which ive forgotten since that one site is so damn useful
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    How are we all?
    Really tired and in pain

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone ever read the AP small print because I accidently clicked on terms of service and noticed it says you have to be 18 or have permission to use the site:lolwut:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    Has anyone ever read the AP small print because I accidently clicked on terms of service and noticed it says you have to be 18 or have permission to use the site:lolwut:
    Well they do list some things which are tagged under explicit content, so they're probably just covering themselves. There are loads of younger members on the site, and I doubt they've all gone and asked for permission. :p:

And in response to your earlier post, that one site really does beat the others 95% of the time. :yes: Occasionally if all the admins are busy/asleep then an episode will be posted somewhere else first, that's more or less the only time when knowing other sites is useful. Also, they don't like Queen's Blade. I had to get that elsewhere, and will have to with the sequel I'm sure. They've no problems with Juuden-chan though. :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    They also dont always update the page with all the subs for the ep ..it could be the case that there arnt any others or just are added late :s:

but that was why I delayed watching DBKai and shangri la, to see if here were going to be any subs by other groups, of course when I checked back there wernt so I just watched those anyway:cute:

:goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    For some reason i've got the on topic thread in my watched list but not this one, strange.

Yeah, still waiting for a vacancy in the fire service, it was in the paper that they have 6 retirements coming up over the next year, so that's hopeful.

How're you anyway? Still looking to up sticks?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Titanomachy)
    For some reason i've got the on topic thread in my watched list but not this one, strange.

Yeah, still waiting for a vacancy in the fire service, it was in the paper that they have 6 retirements coming up over the next year, so that's hopeful.

How're you anyway? Still looking to up sticks?
    The chat thread averagely changes every month once we exceed 10,000 posts, hence any related thread to this one that you may have subscribed to has become inactive. :tongue:

Anyway, that's extremely hopeful, as I suspect they'd want to fill those vacancies swiftly and you'll be the first they'll come to.

I'm doing okay, plenty has happened in the past month. Without going into all of the details, I should be moving to NYC sometime before Christmas, but this is dependent on when the visa will come through. We also have plenty to organise in regard to accommodation once we're out there. In fact, there's a myriad of issues we need to address and sort out, but it's slowly coming together. :smile:

Now that you're back, I would suggest only posting in select areas of this forum, Jacob. You know how dire the majority of it is. :sadnod: :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    The chat thread averagely changes every month once we exceed 10,000 posts, hence any related thread to this one that you may have subscribed to has become inactive. :tongue:

Anyway, that's extremely hopeful, as I suspect they'd want to fill those vacancies swiftly and you'll be the first they'll come to.

I'm doing okay, plenty has happened in the past month. Without going into all of the details, I should be moving to NYC sometime before Christmas, but this is dependent on when the visa will come through. We also have plenty to organise in regard to accommodation once we're out there. In fact, there's a myriad of issues we need to address and sort out, but it's slowly coming together. :smile:

Now that you're back, I would suggest only posting in select areas of this forum, Jacob. You know how dire the majority of it is. :sadnod: :tongue:
    I know, I've already been drawn into a couple of the usual cack-minded ignorance dribblings that pass for debates on tsr, I don't seem to be able to stop myself, something of a masochist in that respect. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    tsr:sigh:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Matisse)

No you're not :security:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    No you're not :security:
    you tell her:cry2:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by vin)
    you tell her:cry2:
    Awww, poor vin-kin :emog:

ReputationRep:
    ello :yawn:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :bubbles:

ReputationRep:
    I have to go to the dentist today :stomp:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Truered)
    I have to go to the dentist today :stomp:
    What time? 2.30?

ReputationRep:
    4:30.

I've yet to have any fillings, I spend more time in the waiting room. And the person being seen before me always seems to have the drill so I can hear it outside :sad:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.