Matisse
I :suith: Juno
Reply 7369
Juno
Shall get further advice

it has no gay young boys in it :no:
Juno
Shall get further advice

It's awesome. Packed with action, blood, guns and even a dash of existentialism.

vin
it has no gay young boys in it :no:

Spoiler for Black Lagoon season 2.

Spoiler

Reply 7372
Kagutsuchi
It's awesome. Packed with action, blood, guns and even a dash of existentialism.

Spoiler for Black Lagoon season 2.

Spoiler

Im trying to imply that its completely different to that rabbid yaoi thing shes watching you silly boy:sigh:
hm... what to have for dinner :confused:
Black Lagoon = :party: I love it to bit's so much so that i actually bought it!

Hi all! :ymca:
vin
Im trying to imply that its completely different to that rabbid yaoi thing shes watching you silly boy:sigh:

I understand that. I was just pointing out the fact that you were wrong. :erm: :h:

EDIT: Hi ath. :hugs: How're you?
Hi Kag, I am fine thank you!

How is everyone, and of course you Kag?
Reply 7377
Kagutsuchi
I understand that. I was just pointing out the fact that you were wrong. :erm: :h:

EDIT: Hi ath. :hugs: How're you?

anyone whos seen the series would know about that possibility:curious:
vin
anyone whos seen the series would know about that possibility:curious:

But then you're lying to Juno. Why would lie to Juno? It's like punching a kitten... it's not nice. :cry:

Atherilia
Hi Kag, I am fine thank you!

How is everyone, and of course you Kag?

I'm slightly tired but instead of rapping up warm in my bed - because it's been raining all day in London, and when the rain comes it seems to leave trails for the cold to follow - i'm racking my brain to remember my music folder contents before the unlucky forced reformat happened and it all disappeared. :erm:

How was your day? Back at school now right? How're you finding it? New year and all that. Remind me, are you in the final GCSE year now?
Kagutsuchi
But then you're lying to Juno. Why would lie to Juno? It's like punching a kitten... it's not nice. :cry:

I'm slightly tired but instead of rapping up warm in my bed - because it's been raining all day in London, and when the rain comes it seems to leave trails for the cold to follow - i'm racking my brain to remember my music folder contents before the unlucky forced reformat happened and it all disappeared. :erm:

How was your day? Back at school now right? How're you finding it? New year and all that. Remind me, are you in the final GCSE year now?

1. Doss
2. Yes
3. Doss
4. Yes

:console:

Latest