The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7500
Im trying to think of a problem I sloved :s-smilie:

The akagi soundtrack isnt helping me thing :frown:
Reply 7501
There is no Shippuden this week - theres a double bill of Jiraya's backstory on the 24th instead :yes:
Reply 7502
curse jiraiya's testacles :frown:
Reply 7503
caraniel
There is no Shippuden this week - theres a double bill of Jiraya's backstory on the 24th instead :yes:

Yup, I noticed that Shippuden was not airing in its usual time slot on TV Tokyo this week. :smile:
Reply 7504
:smile:

Kai skipped Nappa destroying fighter planes :s:
Reply 7505
oh here they all are :teeth:

that second one is rubbish :erm: and that last one Ive never seen before but was from "Funimation's Ultimate Uncut Edition of Dragon Ball Z":beard:
Reply 7506
And I'm back peeps, after being in sunny old france for a couple of weeks..

Did anyone miss me? In fact... did anyone notice I was gone? :biggrin:
Reply 7507
no:erm:
the next chapter of Naruto was out today intersting!
Reply 7509
I've actually started the 3rd mecha entry for my blog :awesome:
caraniel
I've actually started the 3rd mecha entry for my blog :awesome:

*will read*
Reply 7511
:party:

Should be done in about half an hour......hopefully :erm:
Reply 7512
caraniel
:party:

Should be done in about half an hour......hopefully :erm:

that first one was a bitch to read :frown:

but I read it :proud:
Reply 7513
Sorry :sad: and thanks :hugs:

3rd one is done now :woo:

Going to watch some cheese........Hanasakeru Seishounen is so bad its amazing :giggle:
Reply 7514
:sad:
Reply 7515
Juno:hugs:
Reply 7516
Looks like DB are trolling again........a release of Shippuden 127 has just popped up on my feed joint with Taka fansubs and in 1080p avi :mmm: Temped to download it for the craic.
:woo:

I got the wireless network done without having to call out technicians... kinda a waste of money though, seeing as I paid Comet for setup.
And the laptop I decided I wanted wasn't in stock, so I'll be waiting until Monday tops. At least I can get my PS3 online and my sister won't be arguing about computer use anymore :h:
Reply 7518
vin
Juno:hugs:

vin-kin :jumphug:
Reply 7519
caraniel
Looks like DB are trolling again........a release of Shippuden 127 has just popped up on my feed joint with Taka fansubs and in 1080p avi :mmm: Temped to download it for the craic.

Yeah, I saw that as well.. at 170.00MiB, I can't even think what the bitrate would be like..
Well... I guess it can't be as bad as some of their other encodes