Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Helloooooooooo

I have once again been watching one piece for a large section of today, I just got to 195 but still over 200 to go :grin:

Well how be everyone :grin:
    I honestly really really envy people who have absolutely loads of an awesome series to read. Not sure if I prefer to enjoy a finished manga but I do love the catchup

:hi: everyone hope all is well
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    So much catching up to do with Tsubasa... and thinking about how much it'll cost in the long run takes away some of the excitement. :sadnod: I WILL get vol 15 (and maybe 16 too) next time I order new manga, or else I'll never get back into it. :p:

:hello: I'm fine thanks, how are you?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Yes, it was the first Matsumoto Leiji series I watched, it was shown at Aberanime in my first year of university. :yes: I actually wrote that A-P synopsis. :p: An okay series, but I prefer Harlock when he's being a space pirate.
    I'll keep this one on the list. The character design looks interesting and although I'm not a great fan of Matsumoto's work, on the whole, I did like Space Battleship Yamato. :smile:

Yes. Romance of the Three Kingdoms, with all characters turned female, so think Ikkitousen. But a lot more fun, and not (quite) as ecchi. :p:
    Oddly, I'd probably end up enjoying this when I'm in the mood for it. :tongue:

Nope, but it has haunted my want to watch list for a fair while now so I'll get around to it. It looks intriguing. :yes:
    Yes, intriguing is the right word. :tongue:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Hey Chrrye. :smile:

Right, I've watched enough Detroit Metal City for one night. I'm off to sleep. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    9000 episodes watched :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :hello: I'm fine thanks, how are you?
    Good thankyou. back to uni tomorrow, looong train journey but uni :thumbsup:

(Original post by Matisse)
    I'm off to sleep. :hugs:
    Night
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Hey Chrrye. :smile:

Right, I've watched enough Detroit Metal City for one night. I'm off to sleep. :hugs:
    I'm going to sleep with Aiko :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Night Aiko :hugs:

Tell us when it gets OVER 9000 :tongue:

Is that every single episode you have watched in your ENTIRE life? <_<
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Come back when it's over 9,000 Cara :hmmm: [edit] Damn, beaten to it. :p:

I mean, well done Cara! I'm not too far off 6,000 (at least I don't feel like I am, given the rate I'm watching at the moment :p:). I'll probably reach the 500 series watched milestone first though, seeing as so many things I'm watching are on their last episode or two.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've watched over 10 hours :proud:

ReputationRep:
    I like nice round numbers..........although as soon as A-P lets me add Gintama 175 it will be 9001 episodes :p:

Tis more or less my entire count Zero give or take some things that A-P dont have listed and rewatches :p: I only recently hit 5months watched :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I like nice round numbers..........although as soon as A-P lets me add Gintama 175 it will be 9001 episodes :p:

Tis more or less my entire count Zero give or take some things that A-P dont have listed and rewatches :p: I only recently hit 5months watched :mmm:
    So do I, nice round numbers are so... round :nyoron:

I must have some Digimon/Sonic X/Pokemon episodes I haven't put down. I'd be too ashamed to put down Pokemon though :dry:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I divided my total episode count by my number of watched + watching series, and it seems my average series length is ~12 episodes. That doesn't surprise me at all. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Mine comes out at about ~18, which seems about right too - I favor shows that are at least 2 seasons long after all

ReputationRep:
    :eek: 9000? this is anime episodes right?

Ive done 500 max and theyr all one or 2 series

should be a Commitment to animé award or something!

ReputationRep:
    I divided my total episode count by my number of watched + watching series, and it seems my average series length is ~12 episodes. That doesn't surprise me at all. :p:
    Clever. :laugh:

Mine is ~20 :proud:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Chrrye)

No, you don't want to encourage the freaks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)

Yeap 9000 episodes of anime over about 500 shows :p: Bear in mind I've been an anime fan for a decade though :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    No, you don't want to encourage the freaks
    Don't listen to Juno, she's inexperienced :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Juno :puppyeyes: I'm not a freak :sad:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.