Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Helloooooooooo

I have once again been watching one piece for a large section of today, I just got to 195 but still over 200 to go :grin:

Well how be everyone :grin:
    I honestly really really envy people who have absolutely loads of an awesome series to read. Not sure if I prefer to enjoy a finished manga but I do love the catchup

:hi: everyone hope all is well
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    So much catching up to do with Tsubasa... and thinking about how much it'll cost in the long run takes away some of the excitement. :sadnod: I WILL get vol 15 (and maybe 16 too) next time I order new manga, or else I'll never get back into it. :p:

:hello: I'm fine thanks, how are you?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Yes, it was the first Matsumoto Leiji series I watched, it was shown at Aberanime in my first year of university. :yes: I actually wrote that A-P synopsis. :p: An okay series, but I prefer Harlock when he's being a space pirate.
    I'll keep this one on the list. The character design looks interesting and although I'm not a great fan of Matsumoto's work, on the whole, I did like Space Battleship Yamato. :smile:

Yes. Romance of the Three Kingdoms, with all characters turned female, so think Ikkitousen. But a lot more fun, and not (quite) as ecchi. :p:
    Oddly, I'd probably end up enjoying this when I'm in the mood for it. :tongue:

Nope, but it has haunted my want to watch list for a fair while now so I'll get around to it. It looks intriguing. :yes:
    Yes, intriguing is the right word. :tongue:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Hey Chrrye. :smile:

Right, I've watched enough Detroit Metal City for one night. I'm off to sleep. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    9000 episodes watched :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :hello: I'm fine thanks, how are you?
    Good thankyou. back to uni tomorrow, looong train journey but uni :thumbsup:

(Original post by Matisse)
    I'm off to sleep. :hugs:
    Night
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Hey Chrrye. :smile:

Right, I've watched enough Detroit Metal City for one night. I'm off to sleep. :hugs:
    I'm going to sleep with Aiko :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Night Aiko :hugs:

Tell us when it gets OVER 9000 :tongue:

Is that every single episode you have watched in your ENTIRE life? <_<
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Come back when it's over 9,000 Cara :hmmm: [edit] Damn, beaten to it. :p:

I mean, well done Cara! I'm not too far off 6,000 (at least I don't feel like I am, given the rate I'm watching at the moment :p:). I'll probably reach the 500 series watched milestone first though, seeing as so many things I'm watching are on their last episode or two.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've watched over 10 hours :proud:

ReputationRep:
    I like nice round numbers..........although as soon as A-P lets me add Gintama 175 it will be 9001 episodes :p:

Tis more or less my entire count Zero give or take some things that A-P dont have listed and rewatches :p: I only recently hit 5months watched :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I like nice round numbers..........although as soon as A-P lets me add Gintama 175 it will be 9001 episodes :p:

Tis more or less my entire count Zero give or take some things that A-P dont have listed and rewatches :p: I only recently hit 5months watched :mmm:
    So do I, nice round numbers are so... round :nyoron:

I must have some Digimon/Sonic X/Pokemon episodes I haven't put down. I'd be too ashamed to put down Pokemon though :dry:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I divided my total episode count by my number of watched + watching series, and it seems my average series length is ~12 episodes. That doesn't surprise me at all. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Mine comes out at about ~18, which seems about right too - I favor shows that are at least 2 seasons long after all

ReputationRep:
    :eek: 9000? this is anime episodes right?

Ive done 500 max and theyr all one or 2 series

should be a Commitment to animé award or something!

ReputationRep:
    I divided my total episode count by my number of watched + watching series, and it seems my average series length is ~12 episodes. That doesn't surprise me at all. :p:
    Clever. :laugh:

Mine is ~20 :proud:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Chrrye)

No, you don't want to encourage the freaks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)

Yeap 9000 episodes of anime over about 500 shows :p: Bear in mind I've been an anime fan for a decade though :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    No, you don't want to encourage the freaks
    Don't listen to Juno, she's inexperienced :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Juno :puppyeyes: I'm not a freak :sad:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.