Scroll to see replies

Reply 7640
Liquidus Zeromus
Don't listen to Juno, she's inexperienced :ninja:

I've watched 20 episodes, so there.
Reply 7641
caraniel
Juno :puppyeyes: I'm not a freak :sad:

:hugs: Admitting it is the first step towards recovery. Clearly you're not there yet :console:
Juno

:desu: or :whip:
Juno
:hugs: Admitting it is the first step towards recovery. Clearly you're not there yet :console:

It is you who is in denial :console:

You need to attend a course in Anime & Manga Studies, then you can be a :smartass: on the level of Mccann.
Reply 7644
Juno

I have an incurable affliction :yep:
Reply 7645
caraniel

I'd prefer to think of it as a non-ending pursuit if it was me :yep:
(which it is, but to a less hardcore extent)

Anyway my eyes are beginning to hurt so imma gonna go to sleep.
Stay well anime peeps :h:
Night Boxxy :eviltongue:
Reply 7647
caraniel

In that case, I have an abominable affliction. :p:
Reply 7648
My episode average is about 20 too, it seems.

Anime and manga does possess an addictive element, which once you've acquired, you will end up regularly watching or reading on a frequent basis. Eventually, over the proceeding years, you'll amass quite the record. On one hand, I find it hard to believe that I've watched so much. I'll admit to carefully going through my list, one by one, ensuring that I have 100% definitely seen each anime, only to find that have indeed 100% definitely seen them. I often think to myself that it "can't be that much, surely?", but sadly it is. On the other hand, when you've watched anime for as long as I have, spanning more than half my life, it's inevitable that you'll accumulate over time. :o:
Reply 7649
AngryJellyfish

Yes. Romance of the Three Kingdoms, with all characters turned female, so think Ikkitousen. But a lot more fun, and not (quite) as ecchi. :p:

have you not seen the tits in that series:hmmm:

how can anything be more fun:hmmm:

actually this is you talking:indiff: never mind
Matisse
Hey Chrrye. :smile:

Right, I've watched enough Detroit Metal City for one night. I'm off to sleep. :hugs:

thats all you have to say about it :erm:
Juno

still a n00b, kindly eat yourself :smile:
Liquidus Zeromus
It is you who is in denial :console:

You need to attend a course in Anime & Manga Studies, then you can be a :smartass: on the level of Mccann.

mccan:sad: he never came back

Matisse
My episode average is about 20 too, it seems.

Anime and manga does possess an addictive element, which once you've acquired, you will end up regularly watching or reading on a frequent basis. Eventually, over the proceeding years, you'll amass quite the record. On one hand, I find it hard to believe that I've watched so much. I'll admit to carefully going through my list, one by one, ensuring that I have 100% definitely seen each anime, only to find that have indeed 100% definitely seen them. I often think to myself that it "can't be that much, surely?", but sadly it is. On the other hand, when you've watched anime for as long as I have, spanning more than half my life, it's inevitable that you'll accumulate over time. :o:

if you were AJ I would laugh at you for showing off:proud:
vin
have you not seen the tits in that series:hmmm:

how can anything be more fun:hmmm:

actually this is you talking:indiff: never mind

Which one? I may have said Koihime+Musou was less ecchi, but there's still plenty of bathing scenes. :p:
Reply 7651
AngryJellyfish
Which one? I may have said Koihime+Musou was less ecchi, but there's still plenty of bathing scenes. :p:

:indiff:as I said this is you talking:erm:

I cleaned my room:proud:
Reply 7652
vin
:indiff:as I said this is you talking:erm:

I cleaned my room:proud:

Well done, have a sticker
Hi everybody :hi:
Reply 7654
Jehuty^
Well done, have a sticker

stay away from me:hmmm:
*puts a sticker on vin's forehead* :hahaha:

Echo :love:
Reply 7656
I planned an anime marathon today, but seems that I have to clean and iron :dry:
Reply 7657
caraniel
I planned an anime marathon today, but seems that I have to clean and iron :dry:

when did you becoma a mother?:mmm:
Reply 7658
vin
when did you becoma a mother?:mmm:

She adopted me :woo:
Reply 7659
:grumble:

Latest