The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7780
Tis raining here.....again :grumble:

I've just gotten distracted by paperclips and a magnet.......this is bad - tis not even 3pm yet!
Reply 7781
poor mummy :s:

:giggle: I randomly came across this (lol came across :hubba:) ...again I think :confused:

Spoiler

:s-smilie: That really inst good....

Hope you survive the day Cara!

I'm escaping the wrath of the Old College now... :afraid:
Hopefully one day I will have the internet, and the grass will be green, and the birds will sing with rejoice.
Reply 7783
vin
that used to be one of my favourite smileys :frown: why would you get annoyed :frown:

It's condescending. :sadnod:
Daisuki all ^_^
Reply 7785
Matisse
It's condescending. :sadnod:

:emo:you keep misunderstanding :sad:
Liquidus Zeromus
Daisuki all ^_^

love you too man :hump2:
Reply 7787
vin
:emo:you keep misunderstanding :sad:

:sad:

Hey Alex. :smile:
Reply 7788
I've just made a paperclip chain out of a new box of 500 paperclips and am now dragging them about the desk with tiny magnets.....:indiff: Is it 5.30 yet!? :puppyeyes:
Reply 7789
caraniel
I've just made a paperclip chain out of a new box of 500 paperclips and am now dragging them about the desk with tiny magnets.....:indiff: Is it 5.30 yet!? :puppyeyes:

I take it you're bored:emog:
Reply 7790
vin
I take it you're bored:emog:

Just a wee bit........I have an absolute tonne of stuff to do, but can't concentrate :s: Shiny things are distracting and I'm beginning to wish I had iron filings to make pretty patterns with magnets :erm:
Jehu might like this :mmm:

Reply 7792
caraniel
Just a wee bit........I have an absolute tonne of stuff to do, but can't concentrate :s: Shiny things are distracting and I'm beginning to wish I had iron filings to make pretty patterns with magnets :erm:

:s:home time soon?
Reply 7793
vin
:s:home time soon?

Another hour :cry2:
Reply 7794
caraniel
Another hour :cry2:

:fluffy:draw a picture :yes:
Reply 7795
I have.......and I've made little figures out of paperclips, bluetac and printer labels.......such a productive afternoon :rolleyes:
Reply 7796
make a vin-kin:puppyeyes:
Reply 7798
"My mum told me to tell you she's not in." :laugh:
:rofl:

Latest