The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

vin
they frequently "persecute"(:wtf:) people who talk bull excrement :indiff:

:wtf: I do not talk bull excrement. I consider it tasty spam.
Reply 8101
yup thats bull excement :yep:
Reply 8102
H&R :giggle:

"Are there more female lesbians":laugh:
*laughs quitely in Liq's genral direction*

Do you try to get warnings??

cause they aren't that easy to get are they?!
Reply 8104
actually they kind of are :erm:

:giggle:lol that "girl" in H&R who keeps making threads about her secret lesbian relationship
Reply 8105
Atherilia
*laughs quitely in Liq's genral direction*

Do you try to get warnings??

cause they aren't that easy to get are they?!

Hey Ath. :hugs: - Alex likes to be a naughty boy. :sadnod:

Thanks for the rep, I just noticed. :o:
It's much easier to get warnings than to avoid getting them. :sadnod: Though I try my best not to anger the mods if possible.
Reply 8107
Life sucks. Big time :sad:
Reply 8108
AngryJellyfish
It's much easier to get warnings than to avoid getting them. :sadnod: Though I try my best not to anger the mods if possible.

I have yet to receive one. Although, that's partly because I only post in select areas of the forum that wouldn't warrant a warning. :tongue:

Cooro

What's up Cooro?
Reply 8109
Cooro

:emog:things not going well :s:
AngryJellyfish

they will warn people for even the slightest thing if they're having a bad day :sadnod:
Reply 8110
Matisse

What's up Cooro?

Urgh. Well, two of my friends went out with each other last year, until he broke it off (quite nastily, too) just before Christmas. Then, at the beginning of this summer, he asked me out, and I rejected him because a) I don't like him that way, and b) my best friend still liked him and I didn't want to hurt her. So I didn't tell her and he promised he wouldn't either, cos we didn't want to hurt her. But then, yesterday he decided to tell her, and now she's furious with me for lying about the reason why me and this guy aren't friends anymore. I haven't seen her since before he told her and I've tried messaging her but she hasn't replied. And now I'm afraid that I've lost her as a friend which really sucks because she's pretty much all I've got. And it'll make uni really awkward cos she's in a couple of my seminars and he's in another of my seminars and it'll just really suck.

And I just got back from cycling solidly for nearly an hour because I needed the pain and the oblivion and I've really done my left leg in :pinch:

Basically. :sad:
:console:

Poor Roo-chan

have a hug

:hugs:

I wondered when you would notice taht Aiko-san!

How have I managed to avios a warning thus yet?? :hmmm:
Reply 8112
Thanks Ath :hugs: But I don't know how I'm going to get all this sorted. I don't know if I'll even be able to.
with refrance to the on-topic thread as this could be classed as off-topic?

Date owns Yukimiru!! (A mon avis...)
Reply 8114
Cooro
Urgh. Well, two of my friends went out with each other last year, until he broke it off (quite nastily, too) just before Christmas. Then, at the beginning of this summer, he asked me out, and I rejected him because a) I don't like him that way, and b) my best friend still liked him and I didn't want to hurt her. So I didn't tell her and he promised he wouldn't either, cos we didn't want to hurt her. But then, yesterday he decided to tell her, and now she's furious with me for lying about the reason why me and this guy aren't friends anymore. I haven't seen her since before he told her and I've tried messaging her but she hasn't replied. And now I'm afraid that I've lost her as a friend which really sucks because she's pretty much all I've got. And it'll make uni really awkward cos she's in a couple of my seminars and he's in another of my seminars and it'll just really suck.

And I just got back from cycling solidly for nearly an hour because I needed the pain and the oblivion and I've really done my left leg in :pinch:

Basically. :sad:

Give her some time, eventually she'll accept your call. Maybe send a text message asking to meet up to discuss everything. That way, she'll likely receive the message and you can meet in a coffee shop or something. She won't be able to escape and you can explain the situation to her. That will remove any misunderstanding and ill-intention. Don't worry, Cooro. Given how much this person means to you, clearly your friendship was strong before this incident. Overcoming such a hurdle will be a testament to that. Good decision with the exercise too, it does help to relieve emotional stress. :smile: :hugs:
Reply 8115
Atherilia
I wondered when you would notice taht Aiko-san!

How have I managed to avios a warning thus yet?? :hmmm:

You make me laugh, Ath. So cute. :hugs:
*blushes* agriato Aiko-sama!
With reference to the same ontopic discussion: Fair enough. But Takada Shingen owns both. :yes:
What ever AJ :p:
Reply 8119
Atherilia
with refrance to the on-topic thread as this could be classed as off-topic?

Date owns Yukimiru!! (A mon avis...)

Im sure he does own that person whoever he is :indiff: