The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8140
caraniel
Crap :h: But at least its the weekend........currently have the evil wrist in a basin of ice :sigh:

its the NHS that is evil :sadnod: your wrist is just a victim :console:
Reply 8141
I dont want to be a granny at the age of 26!!! :bawling:
Reply 8142
The room next to mine has been invaded by loud nerds :dry:

The curse of living downstairs next to the living room :emo:
Reply 8143
caraniel
I dont want to be a granny at the age of 26!!! :bawling:

there there:console:

the worlds youngest granny is 24 :yes:
Truered
The room next to mine has been invaded by loud nerds :dry:

The curse of living downstairs next to the living room :emo:

surely you should be in there :wtf:
Reply 8144
Going to watch more One Piece :woo:
Reply 8145
my elbow hurts :frown:
Reply 8146
My feets ache :frown:
Reply 8147
Hi. Anyone around?
Reply 8148
:yep:
Hi Rolo :jumphug:

I hope all of you are ok :console:
Reply 8150
Liquidus Zeromus
Hi Rolo :jumphug:

I hope all of you are ok :console:

Well, I've heard from my friend. She's speaking to me but she says she needs some time and distance to get her head around everything. I've told her that I'll do whatever it takes to repair my friendship with her, but that I'd like to talk to her before our next seminar together. I don't want things to be awkward.

Him, I'm still really pissed off at, but I'll try and repair my relationship with him to, at least to the point of being civil. 've ****** things up enough and now I'm going to try and make things better.

How're you?
Reply 8151
I'm a social retard :jiggy:

Actually that isn't new news :awesome:
Cooro
Well, I've heard from my friend. She's speaking to me but she says she needs some time and distance to get her head around everything. I've told her that I'll do whatever it takes to repair my friendship with her, but that I'd like to talk to her before our next seminar together. I don't want things to be awkward.

Him, I'm still really pissed off at, but I'll try and repair my relationship with him to, at least to the point of being civil. 've ****** things up enough and now I'm going to try and make things better.

How're you?

Nice to see you're being quite kind about this whole thing though... seen as you didn't do anything wrong at all. :erm: Therefore, YOU'VE not ****** anything up. :console:

:hugs:
Cooro

How're you?

Yes. Get your head out of that so you're ok :hugs:

I'm nervous about tomorrow, but I do have some friends to meet and a battle plan.
Reply 8154
Kagutsuchi
Nice to see you're being quite kind about this whole thing though... seen as you didn't do anything wrong at all. :erm: Therefore, YOU'VE not ****** anything up. :console:

:hugs:

No, I did. I handled everything really badly, and I should have told my friend the truth form the start. But, she's not cutting me out of her life. I'm more grateful for that than I can say.
Cooro
No, I did. I handled everything really badly, and I should have told my friend the truth form the start. But, she's not cutting me out of her life. I'm more grateful for that than I can say.

If you kept it quiet in order to avoid hurting her feelings - which is quite logical - then I'd you didn't do anything wrong. I think the fact that you rejected him and cut ties with him should have been enough for your friend to see that you don't want anything to do with him. She has no real reason to be mad - unless she has some strange hatred for you caring about her feelings...
Liquidus Zeromus
Yes. Get your head out of that so you're ok :hugs:

I'm nervous about tomorrow, but I do have some friends to meet and a battle plan.

Holding seige to the seminar room?
Kagutsuchi
Holding seige to the seminar room?

That's part of it. I also have medevac helicopters in case the people are too scary.
Reply 8158
Kagutsuchi
If you kept it quiet in order to avoid hurting her feelings - which is quite logical - then I'd you didn't do anything wrong. I think the fact that you rejected him and cut ties with him should have been enough for your friend to see that you don't want anything to do with him. She has no real reason to be mad - unless she has some strange hatred for you caring about her feelings...

It's more about her being hurt that I didn't tell her the truth. She considers it a betrayal of trust, which I can completely understand. She's not angry about my intentions, she's angry at my methods. I know better than anyone that I handled everything terribly.
Liquidus Zeromus
That's part of it. I also have medevac helicopters in case the people are too scary.

Pre-emptively strike them. Go in a disfigured chicken costume, thereby being the scariest student there and not being able to be scared. :h:

Cooro
It's more about her being hurt that I didn't tell her the truth. She considers it a betrayal of trust, which I can completely understand. She's not angry about my intentions, she's angry at my methods. I know better than anyone that I handled everything terribly.

Well i've always been one to favours the ends rather than the means... but I can see where you're/she's coming from. :console:

On an anime note - I rather enjoyed the curry one peice episode. :teeth: Might try and get my hands on some garam masala... never used it before in a curry. :h: