The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8400
goodnight mummy:hugs:

play with paperclips again :yes:
Reply 8401
Urgh gave up trying to sleep. Got back about one, been talking inane ******** for about an hour now...

At least I don't have to be up at 9...oh
Well, another day off :smile: Shall hopefully spend it doing little, but will probably have to go shopping later today as they didn't have any long-life bread on Saturday :frown: I bought some slightly-more-expensive milk from around the corner just now to save having to carry it back from town later though XD
Reply 8403
scared vin-kin again :frown:
Reply 8404
vin
scared vin-kin again :frown:

poked vin-kin :poke:
Reply 8405
Hooray for uni. First day and I get a solid 9-1 lecture block :yawn:
Reply 8406
I need to print something, and out of the 4 printers in my house none work :huff:
Reply 8407
:console:
Reply 8408
One has no colour ink and therefore won't print, even in black and white.
One I can't find the power cable for, and it has an uncommon one.
One screws up the paper.
The other is currently having a printer hissy fit and won't do anything but flash at me and spit out the paper.

:cry:
Hi guys.

I deserve the title of "clumsiest person ever". :emo:
Reply 8410
Liquidus Zeromus
Hi guys.

I deserve the title of "clumsiest person ever". :emo:

:beard:explain
vin
:beard:explain

At uni today:

1. I fumbled at a canteen counter, almost elbowed someone in the head.
2. I jumped ahead of a registration queue -_-
3. I dropped my coat on the floor at the uni travel shop
4. I left to go before the economics woman was done, TWICE. And dropped papers there too.
5. I misheard a shopkeeper and gave the wrong amount before she handed the excess back.
6. I SPILL MY DRINK. All over my shirt.
Reply 8412
Liquidus Zeromus
At uni today:

1. I fumbled at a canteen counter, almost elbowed someone in the head.
2. I jumped ahead of a registration queue -_-
3. I dropped my coat on the floor at the uni travel shop
4. I left to go before the economics woman was done, TWICE. And dropped papers there too.
5. I misheard a shopkeeper and gave the wrong amount before she handed the excess back.
6. I SPILL MY DRINK. All over my shirt.

:laugh: there there:console:

atleast you didnt actually do anything too bad. lol at the last one, I imagin you saying it in a russian sailor voice like in deus ex :mmm:
vin
:laugh: there there:console:

atleast you didnt actually do anything too bad. lol at the last one, I imagin you saying it in a russian sailor voice like in deus ex :mmm:

That was exactly what I was referring to. Having played that part of Deus Ex just a few days ago :mmm:

It was an epic OMG moment :rofl:

You're right that it could have been worse though :erm:
Reply 8414
Ah I thought you might be :giggle:

imagine if you had actually elbowed that person :s: then jumped ahead of them in the que, then your coat hit them in the face, then threw papers at them, then threw change at them, and then finally spilled our drink all over that person. :erm: wha an unlucky day that would have been...for them. :mmm:
I think that would be more random assault than bad luck. :p:
vin
Ah I thought you might be :giggle:

imagine if you had actually elbowed that person :s: then jumped ahead of them in the que, then your coat hit them in the face, then threw papers at them, then threw change at them, and then finally spilled our drink all over that person. :erm: wha an unlucky day that would have been...for them. :mmm:

True :beard:

Maybe I could express my clumsiness on other people.

Muahahaha
Reply 8417
Hellooooooooo

How be everyone :grin:

I played scrabble today during break in school today :giggle: though it was a bit strange seeing as we managed to make words out of every letter and also there was a rather large amount of immature/ stupid words on the board some of which may have been put down by me :ninja:
Hi James :five:

Interesting chaos there :beard:
Reply 8419
Liquidus Zeromus
True :beard:

Maybe I could express my clumsiness on other people.

Muahahaha

:indiff: then get beaten up and possibly kicked out :no:

Latest

Trending

Trending