Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! watch

ReputationRep:
    6th form for me has been very fun for me. All the teachers are more laid back to us so we have fun more often. Also thanks to having free time during school now and then it means I can get all my homework done then (or do stupid things in the common room :ninja: ) so I don't have to worry about homework as much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    My school lacked regulation and control. :erm: But that may have just been because of the huge amount of chavs attending the school. :sad: Fireworks were a usual occurences in the hallways. The most important thing that school taught me was to duck very quickly and pull your friends down with you if you ever hear a loud screech - a big kid in sixth form didn't and had to go to hospital for treatment. O.O

There was also an attempted fire in the Library. :bawling: Why the library!? All those books. :love:
    haha, yours and Yuuki high schools sound exactly the same as mines, typical inner city school.

Fireworks only happened when it gets near to Guy Fawkes Night tbh since there are lots of sales on fireworks. One of my teachers got hit Crazy to do it in corridors though. Me and my friends only messed about with them in the playground when we play football before school starts.

The thing i liked about my school was that there were so many trouble makers lol. Me and my friends used to mess around a lot, but we would get overshadowed by the rude boys and girls lol. Worked to our advantage, because they would cause a lot of trouble and the rest of us could do whatever we want.

(Original post by LastLordofTime)
    One of my friends once took a can of deoderant and a match and made a flamethrower.
    haha, i remember when we found out about that. Damn, the amount of deoderant sprays we wasted No wonder we all stank lol.

Btw, Aiko your school sounds boring:gasp: I thought high schools in Japan were fun High school comedies lied to me

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:tired:s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :wavey:tired:s:
    :poke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Ignore the god-awful fringe a hairdresser thought was a good idea back then :yucky:
    :indiff:why oh why would you choose to post this:wtf:

:hahaha:mummy

bah trouble makers, they were all *******s and should all have killed each other:dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :indiff:why oh why would you choose to post this:wtf:

:hahaha:mummy

bah trouble makers, they were all *******s and should all have killed each other:dry:
    :dontknow: For the craic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :dontknow: For the craic?
    for the craic:wtf:

Im gonna love hearing your caraisms:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    lmao nuns are harsh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O Maestro)
    lmao nuns are harsh.
    :nah:she lies, nuns encourage lesbianism and so on:yes:

ReputationRep:
    I always thought they wore mini skirts in Japanese high schools too :p:

My Sixth Form is still at the same school, which is why it still sucks. But a lot of people have left, like I said most of them hanging around on the streets so it's a bit more..relaxed I guess.
    A-levels are a bore though, can't wait till they're done. Doesn't help that a lot of my friends left and went to other schools.

Getting C's at my Sixth Form is probably as good as getting A's in a private school I think
    Sometimes I think we know more than our teachers. One my teachers even admitted that she's a poor teacher, which I found pretty funny actually :p: It's weird though, cause I don't listen in her classes and she ends up sending me out anyway :indiff: Although she pretty much admitted that the lesson is pointless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    I always thought they wore mini skirts in Japanese high schools too :p:

My Sixth Form is still at the same school, which is why it still sucks. But a lot of people have left, like I said most of them hanging around on the streets so it's a bit more..relaxed I guess.
    A-levels are a bore though, can't wait till they're done. Doesn't help that a lot of my friends left and went to other schools.

Getting C's at my Sixth Form is probably as good as getting A's in a private school I think
    Sometimes I think we know more than our teachers. One my teachers even admitted that she's a poor teacher, which I found pretty funny actually :p:
    Same here. I went to my high school's sixth form. Really was boring, since most people left(didn't get enough GCSEs) and my other friends went to different colleges Just went to school to get A Levels over and done with.

There are good teachers in my school, but that's only for the traditional subjects like Maths,English,Science and then the exception with Geography/Sociology. But with subjects coursework based like Business,ICT,Health, Travel and tourism etc., it is suicide to pick up those courses. Teachers don't tell you what you have to do get good grades, give bs marks and so most people i know have ended up with D/E/U's in those subjects.

ReputationRep:
    :nah:they seem to wear long skirts in yuri, that is definitely an accurate portrayal of a school run by nuns.:yes:

ReputationRep:
    :stomp:

Anime version of nuns is the real thing:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Are you kidding? We'd be whipped and sent home for that (well, not whipped, but the sending home part was true). :tongue:
    Not even whipping!? :sad: I'm going to be very bored when I start teaching in Japan. :sad:

ReputationRep:

:yes:

mummy's just getting silly at her age:console:

ReputationRep:
    :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:

Zombie Loan volume 1 spoiler pic:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    haha, the only nuns in anime i've seen is Black Lagoon.

Never heard of Zombie loan, but that pic scares me *shivers*..but it's attractive at the same time lol.

K, i'm going off now :ciao:

Edit

Vin, we should give mummy lessons on how to be a hot nun

ReputationRep:
    theres a certain film with "hot nuns":indiff:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Truered)
    I was trying to find out what animal a Skeet was :sad:

May have taken me about 30 minutes, but I think I've written my best blog entry so far :awesome:
    I don't think I'll call her that any more...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.