Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    AngryJellyfish streaming anime is almost as funny as AngryJellyfish watching One Piece. :teehee: Next you'll be telling me to watch the dub :rofl: ... no, actually I don't think anyone would advise that. :p:

I know where to get the first few eps for direct download, I just can't actually download them. And my watching list, though small right now, should increase hugely in the next few weeks as the new season starts properly. :yes: In the meantime, the review series will take up most of my time, so I've got plenty to keep myself occupied for now. :yes:
    I don't watch One Piece either. In what way does it not interest you?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    I don't watch One Piece either. In what way does it not interest you?
    It's very long, and I can't get hold of it without streaming. Honestly, those aren't just excuses to avoid watching One Piece, they're the same limits that prevent me from starting 100s of other series. I am interested in it plot-wise, character-wise, and also purely because everyone else here seems to love it. I just can't and don't particularly want to start it right now. Same goes for the aforementioned 100s of other series.

I've got plenty of complete series on my hard drives for now, and there are enough ongoing things coming out this season to keep me entertained. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    AngryJellyfish streaming anime is almost as funny as AngryJellyfish watching One Piece. :teehee: Next you'll be telling me to watch the dub :rofl: ... no, actually I don't think anyone would advise that. :p:

I know where to get the first few eps for direct download, I just can't actually download them. And my watching list, though small right now, should increase hugely in the next few weeks as the new season starts properly. :yes: In the meantime, the review series will take up most of my time, so I've got plenty to keep myself occupied for now. :yes:
    Fair enough. I just hope you'll eventually watch it in your lifetime. It's certainly worth it.

ReputationRep:
    I see.

I'm going to bed now. Afraid I can't think of any good titles for you, AJ

:goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    AJ watching One Piece :teehee: I just can't see it! :redface:

I've nearly finished the 300 episodes I have on my external (on ep 293!!).....shall have to start downloading the next 100, luckily they're not hard to find at all :nah: Its definately worth the time, its a brilliant series. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    One Piece :afraid:

I don't know If I'm supposed to have a lecture at ten... and niether does the lecturer than helps run the course! :awesome:

There seems to be a massive timetable confusion and no one is really sure what's going on with it.

And my landlady raged at BT... Three months ago they were supposed to activate all our phone lines so we could recieve internets. They've just declared they're going to do it on the 6th of October and then the installation will take a further 5-10 days. So apparrantly we're going to have internet between the 11th and 16th of October... Seriously... :indiff:

I suppose I'll give you guys an update the next time I happen by a computer with net connection.... Bye :emo:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    And my landlady raged at BT... Three months ago they were supposed to activate all our phone lines so we could recieve internets. They've just declared they're going to do it on the 6th of October and then the installation will take a further 5-10 days. So apparrantly we're going to have internet between the 11th and 16th of October... Seriously... :indiff:

I suppose I'll give you guys an update the next time I happen by a computer with net connection.... Bye :emo:
    I'm amazed at how long this has taken. I've recently moved into rented accommodation, and we've signed onto o2 broadband (simply because we both have an o2 contract for our phone). It took them two days to bring someone over to install it. Have they specified a reason for the delay? :erm:

Anyway, I hope your course and the Anime Society are going smoothly. I miss your presence. :sad: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    It's very long, and I can't get hold of it without streaming. Honestly, those aren't just excuses to avoid watching One Piece, they're the same limits that prevent me from starting 100s of other series. I am interested in it plot-wise, character-wise, and also purely because everyone else here seems to love it. I just can't and don't particularly want to start it right now. Same goes for the aforementioned 100s of other series.

I've got plenty of complete series on my hard drives for now, and there are enough ongoing things coming out this season to keep me entertained. :yes:
    I dont belive you.:indiff:

No strange dreams this morning:proud:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    No strange dreams this morning:proud:
    I didn't have the time last night to check up on you. Maybe tomorrow. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    I didn't have the time last night to check up on you. Maybe tomorrow. :yes:
    If that was really you then ..... it was a bad look. :erm:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    If that was really you then ..... it was a bad look. :erm:
    It's my disguise. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    It's my disguise. :sad:
    awful awful awful :no:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    awful awful awful :no:
    Incidentally, upon your suggestion, I've changed the colour scheme from orange to red on my blog. I experimented with blue temporarily, but it lacked distinctiveness. I'm happy with the red, it's actually better than the orange. :smile:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Incidentally, upon your suggestion, I've changed the colour scheme from orange to red on my blog. I experimented with blue temporarily, but it lacked distinctiveness. I'm happy with the red, it's actually better than the orange. :smile:
    pink would be better

ReputationRep:
    :proud:people listen to me
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    :proud:people listen to me
    Of course. :emog:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hi vin-kin :huff:

ReputationRep:
    Of course. :emog:
    :nutcase:

:hugs:

(Original post by Juno)
    Hi vin-kin :huff:
    Hi Juno:bike:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You're my favourite vin-kin in the whole society :emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    You're my favourite vin-kin in the whole society :emog:
    :proud:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.