Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    *pours cherry tango over vin's head*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Im laughing at how silly you sounded :hahaha:

and now also at how sill Llot sounded :mmm:
    Owwww then :eviltongue: I resent the term silly retarded or insane I will accept :grin:

ReputationRep:
    I need to decide which retailer to buy it from ... Amazon has the lowest price, while Game got Smash Bros Brawl to me on release day, even though I ordered it just a week before ... Play and GAME have the same price ... Amazon is only about a pound cheaper ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    *pours cherry tango over vin's head*
    *opens mouth*:coma:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Owwww then :eviltongue: I resent the term silly retarded or insane I will accept :grin:
    :spank:good for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    I didn't till earlier either while looking for the book I ordered it came up on my recommendations. Though I did think they would have brought out Birth By Sleep round about the same time as well but that isn't even up on amazon.
    Birth By Sleep isn't even out in Japan until 2010 At least that gives me a while to get a PSP! I need one to play Dissidia. let's hope Christmas is fruitful this year (especially since I saw PSPs for like £80 today XD)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    *opens mouth*:coma:
    :spank:good for you
    :cry: nasty :p:

ReputationRep:
    piss safely please:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Birth By Sleep isn't even out in Japan until 2010 At least that gives me a while to get a PSP! I need one to play Dissidia. let's hope Christmas is fruitful this year (especially since I saw PSPs for like £80 today XD)
    Dissidia = Awesomeness :grin:

If you do get a psp I recommend Crisis Core which is also rather good. Well if brith by sleep is is coming out at Christmas it most likely mean it will be released here round about the same time FF13 is released here seeing that is coming out at Christmas in Japan as well. Sadly this means some time next year I will have to fork out for both of them :sad:

I also just noticed I for some reason have all the ingredients needed to make some cakes lying round my kitchen so once I have finished cooking my dinner there may be a small chance of me making some :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    All my friends who played Crisis Core said it was an awful game XD

So, Amazon, Play or GAME?

ReputationRep:
    PSPs for £80?! :zomg: i shouldnt have sold mine theres quite a few games on there now which i wana play

i wanna get Street Fighter 4 on the PC but dont have the money :sad: guess i'll have to get hold of it somewhere else then :ninja:

wherever is cheaper LloT :dontknow:

ReputationRep:

Amazon it's £24 and I haven't really checked the other 2, I always tend to find amazons cheaper or they are all pretty much the same price.

Edit- well I disagree with them, i will admit the gameplay could be a bit annoying in places but that game had a awesome story line and one of the most saddest endings for a game I have ever seen which is impressive seeing as everyone who had played FF7 knew what was going to happen in the end :grin:

ReputationRep:

amazon:spank:

ReputationRep:
    But what if Amazon doesn't get there for release day? I know GAME usually does, even if I order it only a week in advance ... And if it doesn't get there while I'm home then my parents have to forward it to uni

It's only £1.03 cheaper at Amazon ... and I might have game card points to make the GAME one cheaper ... -checks-

I can get it for £22.49 from GAME >=D

ReputationRep:
    But what if Amazon doesn't get there for release day? I know GAME usually does, even if I order it only a week in advance ... And if it doesn't get there while I'm home then my parents have to forward it to uni

It's only £1.03 cheaper at Amazon ... and I might have game card points to make the GAME one cheaper ... -checks-

I can get it for £22.49 from GAME >=D
    I got dissidia release day from amazon and the same with all the other games I have ordered from there so their pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    Well, just ordered from GAME Even if their website kept glitching while using Chrome...

I need to think about what to have for dinner ...

ReputationRep:
    PSP :rofl:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Curse my internet speeds! I put The Sacred Blacksmith on to download hours ago, and it's nowhere near finished. That messes up my viewing plans for the evening, and I won't be able to get hold of Letter Bee (a series I'm looking forward to even more) until after it's done.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you'll have to do something unrelated to anime :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :zomg: No way!!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Maybe you'll have to do something unrelated to anime :awesome:
    :sheep:?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.