The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 881
LastLordofTime
Finished the next dungeon on Persona 4 now :awesome: Now to wait forever for the next one ...

I remember that bit, but it is a really good time to get your social links up. I always get mine up a lot during that time if it's the time I think your on about.
Reply 882
Kagutsuchi
Nothing wrong with a little bit of chav. :nah:

Actually once me and a friend managed to route all the worlds problems to chavs so there could be something wrong with being a bit of a chav :indiff:

Either that or being a bit chav could be the larval stage before coming a full blown chav :dontknow:
JWH
Actually once me and a friend managed to route all the worlds problems to chavs so there could be something wrong with being a bit of a chav :indiff:

Either that or being a bit chav could be the larval stage before coming a full blown chav :dontknow:

The worlds problems aren't all down to chavs. :wtf:

Untrue. I've been a bit of a chav for many years and will never change into a full blown f*ckwit which many chavs are. :cute:
JWH
It's a bit like Chef's Salted Chocolate Balls but crunchy instead :ahee:

Sorry couldn't resist been watching South Park.

:coma:
spam
888th post :woo:
Reply 889
*makes excited noises*
Evening.

How are we all? I hope you're ok Juno? :console:

*reads rant*
Reply 891
:doh: I was wondering why this thread was so quiet - I clicked unsubscribe!!
Reply 892
caraniel
:doh: I was wondering why this thread was so quiet - I clicked unsubscribe!!

:hahaha:

Silly mother :yes:
Reply 893
:sad:

Dont call me mother :puppyeyes:
moomy
Reply 895
caraniel
:sad:

Dont call me mother :puppyeyes:

Sorry, darling :hubba:
Reply 896
:flutter:

:laugh:
Reply 897
:teeth:

I'm doomed with volume 8. On TBD but when I go to checkout get *page can't be displayed* :stomp:
Truered
:teeth:

I'm doomed with volume 8. On TBD but when I go to checkout get *page can't be displayed* :stomp:

Volume 8 of what?
Reply 899
I just tried to read Cara's blog and got mad and ended up shouting at it

Latest