Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yum cake :drool:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Yum cake :drool:
    Ye I agree...maybe I should bake a cake tomorrow? (Damn you vin...now I have cake cravings....one bakewell is never enough...the sugar...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ye I agree...maybe I should bake a cake tomorrow? (Damn you vin...now I have cake cravings....one bakewell is never enough...the sugar...)
    cake:puppyeyes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    cake:puppyeyes:
    I know...I wonder if I have the ingredients for chocolate cake? :cute: or fairy cakes and icing.... :wings:

ReputationRep:
    :cake: :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I know...I wonder if I have the ingredients for chocolate cake? :cute: or fairy cakes and icing.... :wings:
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Helloooooooooo

How be everyone :grin:

Out of a strange coincidence I made some Fairy Cakes yesterday :proud: (I was very bored) and they were gooood :coma: though sadly they were pretty much all eaten while I was at school resulting in there being only 3 left :sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    Helloooooooooo

How be everyone :grin:

Out of a strange coincidence I made some Fairy Cakes yesterday :proud: (I was very bored) and they were gooood :coma: though sadly they were pretty much all eaten while I was at school resulting in there being only 3 left :sad:
    Ah the fate of many a fairy cake in years gone by :p: but now I'm on gap year and have noone to share cakes with ...more cake for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ah the fate of many a fairy cake in years gone by :p: but now I'm on gap year and have noone to share cakes with ...more cake for me
    :puppyeyes:cake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Your lucky mind you I am not sure whether or not to be more annoyed at either the fact they ate them or the fact they ate all the ones with the icing on which I really liked :sad:

Mind you no matter what I cook in my house someone else will eat it before I have whether it's my sister helping herself to my cakes while I'm at school or one of my dogs stealing food off my plate when I am trying to get myself a drink :sad:

I sometimes think about buying a mini fridge with a lock.......or coating the cakes with a mild poison before I go to school :evil: ..................:ninja:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :puppyeyes:cake
    poor cakeless vin...I'd send you cake in an envelope but customs probably wouldn't be too happy...and they can hold things for up to 3weeks for querying ...the cake would be stale and icky if it ever arrived :emo:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    Your lucky mind you I am not sure whether or not to be more annoyed at either the fact they ate them or the fact they ate all the ones with the icing on which I really liked :sad:

Mind you no matter what I cook in my house someone else will eat it before I have whether it's my sister helping herself to my cakes while I'm at school or one of my dogs stealing food off my plate when I am trying to get myself a drink :sad:

I sometimes think about buying a mini fridge with a lock.......or coating the cakes with a mild poison before I go to school :evil: ..................:ninja:
    haha!!! poison cake...they'll never see it coming...
    plus sometimes people are good for eating up stuff in your fridge that may/may not be going off...shame about your icing though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    poor cakeless vin...I'd send you cake in an envelope but customs probably wouldn't be too happy...and they can hold things for up to 3weeks for querying ...the cake would be stale and icky if it ever arrived :emo:
    im 3 soon :sad:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Guess who had a good day at work :proud:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    im 3 soon :sad:
    yes aiko mentioned it before...vin is growing up :proud: there could have been 3 candles...there could have been singing...grrr customs :shifty: has ruined vin's special day...vin will be cakeless forever now :sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    you?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    you?
    Yeah! *passes gold star*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    It would be nice if mummy did.:s:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    Yeah! *passes gold star*
    thank you :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    It would be nice if mummy did.:s:
    Working and 'good' are mutally exclusive in my case :sadnod:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.