• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by vin)
    how was your wrist :s:
    too much yaoi :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

anyone know how to get the "who quoted me" widget thing back? :puppyeyes: i think i accidently deleted it but cant get it back
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by eugenius 8)

anyone know how to get the "who quoted me" widget thing back? :puppyeyes: i think i accidently deleted it but cant get it back
    sexual favours :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    how was your wrist :s:
    Painful, which is why I'm not posting much in the threads - saving myself the 1st impression reviews :yes:

(Original post by Juno)
    too much yaoi :sadnod:
    Shocking lack of yaoi this season actually :sad: Have had to settle for substandard fangirl baiting cheese about a bunch of bishies on a train

ReputationRep:
    but i hear theres an increasing amount of yuri these days :teeth:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper

Go to the main page and click on 'Customise your TSR'. The rest is self-explanatory. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    sexual favours :yes:
    i see :ninja:

*goes to AAM* :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Go to the main page and click on 'Customise your TSR'. The rest is self-explanatory. :smile:
    ah cheers Aiko
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    ah cheers Aiko
    No worries. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ah the fate of many a fairy cake in years gone by :p: but now I'm on gap year and have noone to share cakes with ...more cake for me
    I know what you mean. :bawling: Gone were the times when I could make a whole plate of sushi and chow down with my best friend in the park. :cry:

Gap Year sucks. :sad: But i'm hoping to get a lot done.

More sushi for me though. :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Evening. I'm watcing 'One Piece. I hope everyone is well.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Evening. I'm watcing 'One Piece. I hope everyone is well.
    I envy you. I have to wait each week for my dosage of One Piece. :sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I know what you mean. :bawling: Gone were the times when I could make a whole plate of sushi and chow down with my best friend in the park. :cry:

Gap Year sucks. :sad: But i'm hoping to get a lot done.

More sushi for me though. :drool:
    haha me too :p: but my best friend hated my cooking :lol: he did not like cake or sushi...or almost raw steak I find I'm plannning my days for the first time ever...it's already starting to be a very productive year...but I kinda want someone to sit in the park with or play video games with again...but it'll be our turn next year and christmas holidays are only a finite amount of time away :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    I envy you. I have to wait each week for my dosage of One Piece. :sad:
    :console:

At you know why he dons a blue vest. :erm: Why he would leave his sexy red one i'll never know. :sigh:

(Original post by skipp)
    haha me too :p: but my best friend hated my cooking :lol: he did not like cake or sushi...or almost raw steak I find I'm plannning my days for the first time ever...it's already starting to be a very productive year...but I kinda want someone to sit in the park with or play video games with again...but it'll be our turn next year and christmas holidays are only a finite amount of time away :yep:
    :shock: Hate and cooking should never be used in the same sentence. I prefer to call "almost raw steak" juicy steak. :giggle: I think it makes it seem more appealing. That being said, i'm a fan of medium-rare - I only make juicy steak for my friend who's gone off... to uni... :cry:

Oh? What d'you plan to do in the gap year? If not to personal of a subect of course... I plan to fluentise my mandarin and gain, better understanding of french, achieve a few grades on piano and work.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yay, Muffin and I have cake :grin:

Thanks euge
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

At you know why he dons a blue vest. :erm: Why he would leave his sexy red one i'll never know. :sigh:

:shock: Hate and cooking should never be used in the same sentence. I prefer to call "almost raw steak" juicy steak. :giggle: I think it makes it seem more appealing. That being said, i'm a fan of medium-rare - I only make juicy steak for my friend who's gone off... to uni... :cry:

Oh? What d'you plan to do in the gap year? If not to personal of a subect of course... I plan to fluentise my mandarin and gain, better understanding of french, achieve a few grades on piano and work.
    I'm teaching myself physics A level, improving my math grade, working a little, going to try to start learning japanese...maybe another language if I find it difficult to get me back in language mode, also go to the gym and mandarin and piano? awesome Also I agree steak is juicy :yep: cooking and food are some of my favourite things :yep:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper

Maybe it's in the wash? :tongue: - But no, in all seriousness, Luffy doesn't really change his attire all that much throughout the series, much like the rest of the crew. The only member that does is Nami. I'm not really sure why Luffy changed his vest, but he'll revert back to the red one eventually. Of course, depending on the weather climate, he'll dress accordingly too. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'm teaching myself physics A level, improving my math grade, working a little, going to try to start learning japanese...maybe another language if I find it difficult to get me back in language mode, also go to the gym and mandarin and piano? awesome Also I agree steak is juicy :yep: cooking and food are some of my favourite things :yep:
    Everything there sounds awesome apart from the gym which is disagreeable and icky. :erm: :tongue: I much prefer to jog around London early in the morning. It's free and healthy!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Everything there sounds awesome apart from the gym which is disagreeable and icky. :erm: :tongue: I much prefer to jog around London early in the morning. It's free and healthy!
    why don't you jog to my house :puppyeyes:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.