Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -M$ [email protected])
    vin-kun :hugs: :emog:

U okkay?
    yes, though slightly cold:s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    I have a cold :sad:
    Get well soon. :sad: :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You're awesome juno-sensi. :hugs:
    :star:

I'm waiting for the results of my last 2 assignments. When I fail, I shall agree tis hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    yes, though slightly cold:s:
    A blanket would help :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    :star:

I'm waiting for the results of my last 2 assignments. When I fail, I shall agree tis hard
    Haha, okkay :p:

ReputationRep:
    A blanket would help :yes:
    yes it would:erm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Haha, okkay :p:
    :cry: you were sposda say i wouldn't fail

i can tell you're the evil twin :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    :cry: you were sposda say i wouldn't fail

i can tell you're the evil twin :mad:

I didnt say that sensi because I'm sure you wont fail. You wouldnt be "sensi" if you werent awesome :awesome: SO no worries my dearest, you'll pass with excellent marks. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    yes it would:erm:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    :sigh:

Still no internet in my house... However Aber Anime Society is looking good! We had 75 people show up to the first ever social and 35 of us went down into town afterwards to carry on the event!

In half an hour we're going to be showing Nausicaa. I'm hoping the turn out will be the same! :awesome:

I'll report back soon. Just letting everyone know that my face hasn't melted yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Magical Pokan - first synopsis I ever added to A-P. :p:
    I've yet to see the show, but I know about Liru :teeth:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Truered)
    I've yet to see the show, but I know about Liru :teeth:
    Best character in the series IMO. :yes: :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    :sigh:

Still no internet in my house... However Aber Anime Society is looking good! We had 75 people show up to the first ever social and 35 of us went down into town afterwards to carry on the event!

In half an hour we're going to be showing Nausicaa. I'm hoping the turn out will be the same! :awesome:

I'll report back soon. Just letting everyone know that my face hasn't melted yet...
    how nice of you to pop in :huff:

ReputationRep:
    Evening.

I've been offered the John Lewis job! It's only until the 2nd of January though... which is kind of short. :tongue: Oh well, good experience.

How is everybody else?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Evening.

I've been offered the John Lewsi job! It's only until the 2nd of January though... which is kind of short. :tongue: Oh well, good experience.

How is everybody else?
    Congratulations Vay. I'm supposing the contract is simply to cover the Christmas period? In any case, as you say, you'll gain some retail experience for your next job. Also, you never know, they might like you and extend your contract. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    Aiko's lurking :teeth:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Aiko's lurking :teeth:
    Jeh-tan. :teeth:

I'm about to leave actually. Work is finally over. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Congratulations Vay. I'm supposing the contract is simply to cover the Christmas period? In any case, as you say, you'll gain some retail experience for your next job. Also, you never know, they might like you and extend your contract. :smile:
    Thank you. Yes, it only covers the Christmas period which actually works out well because I plan to take some retakes in January to boost my grades up to AAB-AAA.

Now i'm wondering if I should go to the Uniqlo interview tomorrow morning or not... I need a job just for the sake of not being lazy and waking up way past dawn. :erm: Fiscally, i'm quite well of. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Thank you. Yes, it only covers the Christmas period which actually works out well because I plan to take some retakes in January to boost my grades up to AAB-AAA.

Now i'm wondering if I should go to the Uniqlo interview tomorrow morning or not... I need a job just for the sake of not being lazy and waking up way past dawn. :erm: Fiscally, i'm quite well of. :tongue:
    you didnt speak to me :sad:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.