Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    :lovehug:
    :lovie:

I'm really stuck on the conclusion for my essay :sad: I hate writing conclusions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I voted for Yui. :ninja:

I'm hoping Isumi beats Taiga at least (no offence to her, I just haven't watched Toradora). :p: She can't win any more rounds after that though, that would mess up my ideal Kataoka Yuuki vs Haramura Nodoka final. :yes:
    I'm hoping Isumi beats Taiga too. :yes: I've watched HnG and half of Toradora and Isumi is by far better.

Is 'Saki' any good? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)

I'm really stuck on the conclusion for my essay :sad: I hate writing conclusions.
    :console:

I fail at intros. If we combine our forces we could right the perfect essay. :shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)

:five:

And so in conclusion *repeats all the end sentences from each paragraph with the words mixed up a bit*

:argh:

ReputationRep:
    :five:

And so in conclusion *repeats all the end sentences from each paragraph with the words mixed up a bit*

:argh:
    Ha ha, I wish :p: we're supposed to write something about how the poem reflects the wider themes of 20th century American poetry, and I've spent all day trying to look it up, and I still don't know :sad:

Besides, I hate writing 'In conclusion' in an essay. It seems so.... high school.

(Original post by Kagutsuchi)

I fail at intros. If we combine our forces we could right the perfect essay. :shock:
    I suck at conclusions, intros, and the bit in the middle :p:

ReputationRep:
    I suck at starting and finishing. And half the time I lose confidence that I'm actually answering the question and so fail on the middle bit too :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Ro-chan, Ryan-san

Intros and conclusions are often the hardest parts of any form of writing.

ReputationRep:
    I suck at all aspects of essays :proud: mainly because my spelling is horrific and always end up getting bored while writing them and will just go off and watch tv instead. It is also the reason why none of the subjects I took involve writing them :grin:

ReputationRep:
    I suck at starting and finishing. And half the time I lose confidence that I'm actually answering the question and so fail on the middle bit too :teehee:
    With an essay question, I'd be able to conclude it with the final answer to the question. Trouble is, this is an analysis essay, so I have no actual question to answer...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    With an essay question, I'd be able to conclude it with the final answer to the question. Trouble is, this is an analysis essay, so I have no actual question to answer...
    Maybe just do a summary of your main observations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Maybe just do a summary of your main observations?
    But it just sounds so repetitive :sad:

ReputationRep:
    hi all, I am back from training!

:yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    But it just sounds so repetitive :sad:

Make it sound interesting, link them all together.

Write what you can and then edit it according to kaikaku.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    hi all, I am back from training!

:yawn:
    Do you have a good master?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)

Make it sound interesting, link them all together.

Write what you can and then edit it according to kaikaku.
    kaikaku? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    kaikaku? :confused:
    Ooops. Keikaku,

ReputationRep:
    Taiga vs Isumi? :s: theyre prob my fav 2 of the lot :sad:

oh hi :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Hockey Players have no masters :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Ha ha, I wish :p: we're supposed to write something about how the poem reflects the wider themes of 20th century American poetry, and I've spent all day trying to look it up, and I still don't know :sad:

Besides, I hate writing 'In conclusion' in an essay. It seems so.... high school.
    Then i'll do it all and you can play gamecube.

Ouch... that does sound like quite a tough essay. :console: All I can say is good luck. :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    Hockey Players have no masters :p:
    :whip: :mmm:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.