(Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I just got up as well. :rofl:

One Piece for breakfast. :coma:
    Higurashi Ni-pa ~ :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Did you manage to get out of uni?

Good luck job hunting :yes:

I just got up aswell :erm: I need a shower and breakfast. The rest of the day will be spent on algebra <_<
    yeh i got that sorted out last week

thanks

nice :tongue: if you need any help just ask

ReputationRep:
    hmm im thinking of streaming One Piece cos i dont have much disk space but the quality is prob gona be crap
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    hmm im thinking of streaming One Piece cos i dont have much disk space but the quality is prob gona be crap
    The earlier episodes are generally harder to obtain and the encode the fan-sub group I obtained for Cara wasn't great (even though the production earlier on wasn't that brilliant, anyway). Just stream until (and if) you reach 300+, which is when One Piece goes HD (I think?).

ReputationRep:
    Higurashi Ni-pa ~ :hugs:
    Omochikaeri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

The quality of the videos on the site i'm using to watch One Piece isn't that bad. I differs from episode to episode, but the quality is, overall, generally good. There are a few episodes where it lags though... hearing Luffy punch a villain throught a wall and seeing it 2 seconds later just isn't the same. :cry:

(Original post by Matisse)
    The earlier episodes are generally harder to obtain and the encode the fan-sub group I obtained for Cara wasn't great (even though the production earlier on wasn't that brilliant, anyway). Just stream until (and if) you reach 300+, which is when One Piece goes HD (I think?).
    I'm currently on episode 317 and - I think - am nearing end of the whole water 7 arc.

I don't think i'll download it just yet... I don't think there's one fansub group that do it all yet - they're all quite disjointed. :erm:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I'm currently on episode 317 and - I think - am nearing end of the whole water 7 arc.

I don't think i'll download it just yet... I don't think there's one fansub group that do it all yet - they're all quite disjointed. :erm:
    Arguably, the Water 7 arc and the Enies Lobby arc could be considered as one, since it's a direct continuation. 'Tis a good part of the series, that's for sure. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    yeh i got that sorted out last week

thanks

nice :tongue: if you need any help just ask
    I appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    Hola :teeth:

ReputationRep:

The quality of the videos on the site i'm using to watch One Piece isn't that bad. I differs from episode to episode, but the quality is, overall, generally good. There are a few episodes where it lags though... hearing Luffy punch a villain throught a wall and seeing it 2 seconds later just isn't the same. :cry:

lol :console:

ok i'll stream for now :yes: and i think i managed to find a pretty good site :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I appreciate it
    i'll be on here most of today, just PM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Aloh :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Hi Jeh-san

You alright?

ReputationRep:
    i'll be on here most of today, just PM
    Are you any good with statistics too?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Finally managed to get around Niconico's security and extracted and uploaded this video as a test:

ReputationRep:
    Are you any good with statistics too?
    not really well i havent done stats for a couple of years but i can have a look at it

ReputationRep:
    Finally managed to get around Niconico's security and extracted and uploaded this video as a test:

lol thats cute :tongue:

ReputationRep:

Who's an elite hacker? :emog:

:beard:

ReputationRep:
    :shock:

ReputationRep:
    not really well i havent done stats for a couple of years but i can have a look at it
    ok fair enough :P

This is isn't just any stats. It's E&M stats. :giggle:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.