ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    These threads are shifting pretty quickly :mute:
    Jeh-tan has made a triumphant return. I missed your witty remarks. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I have both Aiko's blogs on my blogroll :p:

ReputationRep:
    I got my Student Finance information through this morning 6403 for the year (doesn't include tuition loan) which gives me about £61 a week (after removing rent)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Oh, stop it, Vin-kin. I'm not that talented, and all of you are talented in your respective areas. :yes:
    I dont want to stop.:eviltongue:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Ah, I knew you had added my illustrative blog, but I wasn't aware that my new Memoirs/anime one was there too. Thank you. :hugs:

Incidentally, any reason the about section was linked? I should really expand that. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)

Hello
    oh hey Tru :teeth:

morning Aiko :hugs: Chipie Jeh-babes :hump2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Nice timing! :p:

Could you remove that crappy blogger one please :puppyeyes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper

I've added your blog. :yes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    I dont want to stop.:eviltongue:
    Your life motto. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooooooo

Aww I missed the picture spamming :sad:

I am also in a lot of pain thanks to a damn toothache :sad: today hasn't been a good day for me. I am also on the verge of wanting to rip my own tooth out but I have to wait another 3 hours before I my dentist appointment.

ReputationRep:
    I actually posted a serious post on my blog about Umineko :woo:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Hello JWH. I'm sorry to read about your toothache. I hope you recover swiftly. :hugs:

Tru-pyon, thank you for adding a link to my blog, but curiously, like Cara, you have linked to the 'About' page, not the main one. :tongue:

Main: http://www.memoirs.innerflair.com/
    About: http://www.memoirs.innerflair.com/about/

:o:

ReputationRep:
    Hello JWH. I'm sorry to read about your toothache. I hope you recover swiftly. :hugs:

Tru-pyon, thank you for adding a link to my blog, but curiously, like Cara, you have linked to the 'About' page, not the main one. :tongue:

Main: http://www.memoirs.innerflair.com/
    About: http://www.memoirs.innerflair.com/about/

:o:
    I just copied the link from Cara's link :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Hellooooooooo

Aww I missed the picture spamming

I am also in a lot of pain thanks to a damn toothache today hasn't been a good day for me.
    Wisdom teeth? :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Wisdom teeth? :console:
    I'm not good with what teeth are called it's one of the back one's. Though I am currently using one of my cold strongbow cans to numb the pain which it is doing rather effectively.

ReputationRep:
    Your life motto. :sadnod:
    go to bed:sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    I'm not good with what teeth are called it's one of the back one's. Though I am currently using one of my cold strongbow cans to numb the pain which it is doing rather effectively.
    Wisdom Teeth are the furthest back. Teenagers and below generally don't have them (well, they're underneath the gums I think) but the grow and pop out eventually (although I think some people never get them?) which causes pain. Most people have to have them removed. Then in front of those you have Molars (Three on each side, top and bottom I think?). Then there's the bicuspids/premolars, canines and finally the incisors in the middle I think?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I knew you had added my illustrative blog, but I wasn't aware that my new Memoirs/anime one was there too. Thank you. :hugs:

Incidentally, any reason the about section was linked? I should really expand that. :tongue:
    i have no clue why its linked to the 'about' page :confused: It was linked to the main page yesterday :erm:.........I'll go change it.

Yeap no problem
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    go to bed:sadnod:
    I wish I could. :sadnod:

(Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Wisdom Teeth are the furthest back. Teenagers and below generally don't have them (well, they're underneath the gums I think) but the grow and pop out eventually (although I think some people never get them?) which causes pain. Most people have to have them removed. Then in front of those you have Molars (Three on each side, top and bottom I think?). Then there's the bicuspids/premolars, canines and finally the incisors in the middle I think? I think?
    Did LLOT aspire to become a dentist at one point? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I did have some minor pain from wisdom teeth but then it stopped, they didnt really come out much but I can still feel part of one at the back

Onee-sama:emog:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.