Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    That would make an interesting flash game :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    For some reason, I'm now envisaging a large 3D version of the 'teeth' smiley, frantically moving throughout some city, jumping off buildings and climbing over bridges, only to reach Sugar from A Little Snow Fairy Sugar. :erm:
    It can be your second manga :yes: :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    For some reason, I'm now envisaging a large 3D version of the 'teeth' smiley, frantically moving throughout some city, jumping off buildings and climbing over bridges, only to reach Sugar from A Little Snow Fairy Sugar. :erm:
    Drugs so early in the morning? :no: Kag disapproves.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by caraniel)
    That would make an interesting flash game :mmm:
    Don't encourage me. :sadnod: :tongue:

(Original post by Truered)
    It can be your second manga :yes: :mmm:
    Once (and more importantly if) I complete this current one, gain publishing rights, and build a reputation for myself, I'll attempt this. The fans would never know what hit them. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    :giggle:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Drugs so early in the morning? :no: Kag disapproves.
    Excuse me, I've been clean for months now, bordering on half a year. :proud: :o:

ReputationRep:
    Once (and more importantly if) I complete this current one, gain publishing rights, and build a reputation for myself, I'll attempt this. The fans would never know what hit them. :yes:
    Once it comes out i'll buy loads and distribute them as presents to my friends. :yep:

Excuse me, I've been clean for months now, bordering on half a year. :proud: :o:
    :hugs: Kag approves. :cute:

No more hallucinations for you then. :erm:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Once it comes out i'll buy loads and distribute them as presents to my friends. :yep:
    Realistically, I can't imagine this being finished until around Winter, but I've made significant progress in the past month. Thank you, Kagu. This on the assumption that I even attempt to gain publishing rights, which is no easy feat in Japan. There are many many aspiring manga artists/authors that are doing this. What I definitely will do, however, is to produce a few hundred copies. That way, I can send one to you. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Realistically, I can't imagine this being finished until around Winter, but I've made significant progress in the past month. Thank you, Kagu. This on the assumption that I even attempt to gain publishing rights, which is no easy feat in Japan. There are many many aspiring manga artists/authors that are doing this. What I definitely will do, however, is to produce a few hundred copies. That way, I can send one to you. :yes:
    Aren't there any manga publishers in London?

:dance: Can I have it signed? With a smiley face? I'll cherish it forever.

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooooooooo

Mourning all, I'm still sleepy though :sad: . I would have slept for longer but my stomach decided now was the time to have breakfast.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Aren't there any manga publishers in London?

:dance: Can I have it signed? With a smiley face? I'll cherish it forever.
    Surprisingly little, when you consider how popular it could be. I did used to work in publishing, so I've got a few contacts within Conde Nast and Random House, but to be completely honest, my 'manga' series is just that, 'manga', it's not even acceptable as a graphic novel. My best bet would be to target smaller, independent publishers in Japan that would be more inclined to negotiate. In any case, my intention behind creating this manga series was purely recreational, hence I've approached the styling in an unorthodox way (using colour, for starters). As mentioned, I will definitely print and perfect-bind a few hundred, if only for my portfolio and because it wouldn't seem complete without holding it in my hand. :o:

Morning JWH. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Morning Talented people! What you're doing sounds amazing Aiko :]

ReputationRep:
    Lunch time!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I think I may have a game of Left 4 Dead. Killing hordes of mindless zombies first thing in the mourning is always fun :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Well for some! :p: I'm desperately trying to avoid doing any work (to spare my poor wrist more than anything else), unfortunately its just as much hassle to pretend to work :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Hello :hi:

ReputationRep:
    I demand a Tru-pyon in Aiko's manga :fuhrer:

:mmm:

Walked into town...it was raining, but stopped and then got hot...I almost suffocated under my jacket :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    I demand a Tru-pyon in Aiko's manga :fuhrer:

:mmm:

Walked into town...it was raining, but stopped and then got hot...I almost suffocated under my jacket :emo:
    :console:

Get a lighter rain jacket or a girly umbrella?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.