Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    That's the international Saimoe, I used to vote in it but never liked it as much for some reason. The Japanese tournament site is here, but seems to be down at the moment. :p:
    I have this come up:

http://error-403.chicappa.jp/
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :cry:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    ooh i got to start downloading that series :excited:
    I'm getting back into it again now that I'm approaching the end. :yes: I liked the first few episodes, but found a lot of the middle eps were lacking something. Took me a while to figure out what, but thinking about it now it was pretty obvious - the narrator (Norio Wakamoto) had less lines in those episodes. :p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I have this come up:

http://error-403.chicappa.jp/
    That's what I get too. :s:

ReputationRep:
    I did, and got moaned at because the majority weren't interested. I didn't want to be the person who bored everyone so much that they stopped posting. The prelims aren't really worth the effort anyway, the lists are too long and there's rarely any surprise results. I vote anyway, because sorting through the list, waiting an hour for a code whilst working on a sig, then actually voting is a good way to waste an hour or so.

Katsura Yukiji is from Hayate no Gotoku. :yes:
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Evening :hi:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...2#post20288052

Megami Tensei (potential) Soc.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    :ninja:
    It wasn't just you. :p: When I posted last month simply saying that it was about to start, it was met by groans from all around, apart from the people who hadn't heard of it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting back into it again now that I'm approaching the end. :yes: I liked the first few episodes, but found a lot of the middle eps were lacking something. Took me a while to figure out what, but thinking about it now it was pretty obvious - the narrator (Norio Wakamoto) had less lines in those episodes. :p:
    lol you love that guy dont you :tongue: well it is a pretty long series, it will break my record for the longest series ive watched :yes:

i didnt groan :puppyeyes: was quite excited actually :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)

Spineless :tongue:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper

Personally, I wouldn't have an issue with members of this society discussing something I'm not interested in myself, I can simply initiate my own conversations alongside, should I choose to. This is the off-topic thread, after all. Oh well, I suppose a separate thread is more appropriate. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    :cry:
    :hugs: You okay?

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't just you. :p: When I posted last month simply saying that it was about to start, it was met by groans from all around, apart from the people who hadn't heard of it.
    oh:sad:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Personally, I wouldn't have an issue with members of this society discussing something I'm not interested in myself, I can simply initiate my own conversations alongside, should I choose to. This is the off-topic thread, after all. Oh well, I suppose a separate thread is more appropriate. :o:
    Id rather here about your day:puppyeyes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    :hugs: You okay?
    scab fell off bird fell in sink

ReputationRep:
    Vin is anal about it. It's always like this when we discuss something he/she doesn't like (I'm still not convinced of Vin's Gender XD). I remind him/her every time this is the Off-topic thread for a reason :yep:

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Spineless :tongue:
    I can't ever be ****** with arguing :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Regarding this 'Saimoe' tournament, I certainly wouldn't groan at your liking to it, nor would I feel any less inclined to post in this society were you to mention it. Post what you like. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Vin is anal about it. It's always like this when we discuss something he/she doesn't like (I'm still not convinced of Vin's Gender XD). I remind him/her every time this is the Off-topic thread for a reason :yep:

I can't ever be ****** with arguing :p:
    :proud:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Post what you like. :yes:
    Aiko sucks :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    Id rather here about your day:puppyeyes:
    Evening Vin-kin. :hugs: - There's not much to say, I was just at work. I've just finished watching Cat Soup and I've started watching Kurokami. How are you? :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Aiko sucks :p:
    Get out.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.