The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

AngryJellyfish
That's the international Saimoe, I used to vote in it but never liked it as much for some reason. The Japanese tournament site is here, but seems to be down at the moment. :p:

I have this come up:

http://error-403.chicappa.jp/
Reply 1301
:cry:
8 eugenius
ooh i got to start downloading that series :excited:

I'm getting back into it again now that I'm approaching the end. :yes: I liked the first few episodes, but found a lot of the middle eps were lacking something. Took me a while to figure out what, but thinking about it now it was pretty obvious - the narrator (Norio Wakamoto) had less lines in those episodes. :p:
Kagutsuchi
I have this come up:

http://error-403.chicappa.jp/

That's what I get too. :s:
Reply 1304
AngryJellyfish
I did, and got moaned at because the majority weren't interested. I didn't want to be the person who bored everyone so much that they stopped posting. The prelims aren't really worth the effort anyway, the lists are too long and there's rarely any surprise results. I vote anyway, because sorting through the list, waiting an hour for a code whilst working on a sig, then actually voting is a good way to waste an hour or so.

Katsura Yukiji is from Hayate no Gotoku. :yes:

:ninja:
Evening :hi:
vin
:ninja:

It wasn't just you. :p: When I posted last month simply saying that it was about to start, it was met by groans from all around, apart from the people who hadn't heard of it.
AngryJellyfish
I'm getting back into it again now that I'm approaching the end. :yes: I liked the first few episodes, but found a lot of the middle eps were lacking something. Took me a while to figure out what, but thinking about it now it was pretty obvious - the narrator (Norio Wakamoto) had less lines in those episodes. :p:

lol you love that guy dont you :tongue: well it is a pretty long series, it will break my record for the longest series ive watched :yes:

i didnt groan :puppyeyes: was quite excited actually :tongue:

Spineless :tongue:
Reply 1310

Personally, I wouldn't have an issue with members of this society discussing something I'm not interested in myself, I can simply initiate my own conversations alongside, should I choose to. This is the off-topic thread, after all. Oh well, I suppose a separate thread is more appropriate. :o:
Juno
:cry:

:hugs: You okay?
Reply 1312
AngryJellyfish
It wasn't just you. :p: When I posted last month simply saying that it was about to start, it was met by groans from all around, apart from the people who hadn't heard of it.
oh:sad:
Matisse
Personally, I wouldn't have an issue with members of this society discussing something I'm not interested in myself, I can simply initiate my own conversations alongside, should I choose to. This is the off-topic thread, after all. Oh well, I suppose a separate thread is more appropriate. :o:
Id rather here about your day:puppyeyes:
Reply 1313
The_Pudding_Earl
:hugs: You okay?

scab fell off bird fell in sink
Matisse

Vin is anal about it. It's always like this when we discuss something he/she doesn't like (I'm still not convinced of Vin's Gender XD). I remind him/her every time this is the Off-topic thread for a reason :yep:

Liquidus Zeromus
Spineless :tongue:

I can't ever be ****** with arguing :p:
Reply 1315
Regarding this 'Saimoe' tournament, I certainly wouldn't groan at your liking to it, nor would I feel any less inclined to post in this society were you to mention it. Post what you like. :yes:
Reply 1316
LastLordofTime
Vin is anal about it. It's always like this when we discuss something he/she doesn't like (I'm still not convinced of Vin's Gender XD). I remind him/her every time this is the Off-topic thread for a reason :yep:

I can't ever be ****** with arguing :p:

:proud:
Reply 1317
Matisse
Post what you like. :yes:

Aiko sucks :p:
Reply 1318
vin
Id rather here about your day:puppyeyes:

Evening Vin-kin. :hugs: - There's not much to say, I was just at work. I've just finished watching Cat Soup and I've started watching Kurokami. How are you? :smile:
Juno
Aiko sucks :p:

Get out.