Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yeap Germany.......singing - same tune as the Italia version, different lyrics......utterly hilarious :rofl:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    BLAME! wasn't for me I don't think. The animation looked good at times, but everything else about it was lost on me.

ReputationRep:
    Going to bed! :ciao: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Goodnight Car :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Going to bed! :ciao: :hugs:
    Night Cara!

ReputationRep:
    Night Carapace
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    I always have a smile on my face when you post, Yuuki. I think it's because I'm genuinely pleased to see you around. :smile: - You should come onto MSN from time to time, though. I'd love to catch up properly. :smile:

Night Cara. I'm also off to sleep, have to wake up early. :sad: - Night everyone. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, hows it going? I'm posting from Beirut now ^^

ReputationRep:
    :sad: Night Aiko :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Ewan :poke:

Beirut :beard:

I'm ok, thanks. You?

ReputationRep:
    Missing family, friends, and... London at the moment I'll be home soon ^^

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I know this might be kind, um awkward but does anyone know where I could buy a replica death note online? :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown?)
    Hi everyone. I know this might be kind, um awkward but does anyone know where I could buy a replica death note online? :unsure:
    Hmm ... if I could remember which stall I bought mine from at the anime convention I could have found out if they had an online store ... your best bet though is ebay - but don't buy from Hong Kong!

Try and see if it's labelled "Cosplay". The "Cosplay" one has the rules throughout the first section of the book, with all the names Light wrote in the Death Note in there. It's really cool Not very useful as a notebook though (I haven't written in it 'cause it's so cool )

ReputationRep:
    Aye my sister has the cosplay one - I got it off eBay for her :yep:

ReputationRep:
    morning :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    Why am I being called a mode of transport? :eyebrow:

:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :macarena:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    I was speaking to my brother last night (mainly regarding picking them up from the airport), and he oddly brought up that they (he and his girlfriend) attended a manga artist convention last month and brought a few manga volumes that I've had signed. Apparently, none of them were of any real value (including my signed Hoshino volume of D.Gray-man), but the tankobon volume that was signed by Toriyama himself (which I paid about £400 for about eight years ago) was valued in four digits. My brother wouldn't tell me how much, but that's pretty awesome. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    wow :eek:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.