(Original post by caraniel)
    Why am I being called a mode of transport? :eyebrow:

:laugh:
    Better then being Euge, the animesoc bike :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooooooo

How be everyone doing. I'm once again bored myself

ReputationRep:
    One of my former housemates is one of those UAF people. As such on FB I keep having random things on my FB main page...

Surprised there isn't a drinking game- take a shot everytime the word fascist or Nazi is used. You'd be slaughtered after 5 minutes :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    :cry:

thats prob not such a bad thing :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Helooooooooo JWH im fine just about to have lunch :cute:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    wow :eek:
    At first, I was a little irked and miffed that he would take them without my permission first, particularly something so valuable. He reassured me that the only time the volume left its plastic casing was when the man had a look at it. He kept teasing me about the price, but I'll definitely find out when he arrives here. Oh, and he had to keep reassuring me that he didn't sell it. :erm:

(Original post by Truered)
    Tru-pyon is the golden dragon. :yes:

(Original post by JWH)
    Hellooooooooo

How be everyone doing. I'm once again bored myself
    Morning JWH, I'm 'supposed' to be working. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    My internet connection's gone crappy :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I've only been up for half and hour myself so I haven't done anything yet other than have breakfast :grin: .

Though I am currently debating whether or not to get another anime based figure. I am doing a anime figure section for my art work (also may be where I am planning to slip that minato model I made a while back in :grin: ) I only have on figure myself which I have already drawn so I currently have a choice. Fork out for a new figure myself (already have 1 or 2 in mind) and I will get to draw it from life which I rather or go over my friends and take some pics of his figures and draw from the pics. Though I always rather draw from life so I am not very sure what to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    At first, I was a little irked and miffed that he would take them without my permission first, particularly something so valuable. He reassured me that the only time the volume left its plastic casing was when the man had a look at it. He kept teasing me about the price, but I'll definitely find out when he arrives here. Oh, and he had to keep reassuring me that he didn't sell it. :erm:
    :mmm: double check its the same book :ninja: :tongue:

im off to play MGS4 :vroam:

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon :hi:

Have fun Euge :five:

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I found a site that is selling replica death notes with the rules and everything. :w00t:

If anyone wants to see or get one here's the site http://www.399animeshop.com/anime/de...plica-size.php

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown?)
    Hi everyone. I found a site that is selling replica death notes with the rules and everything. :w00t:

If anyone wants to see or get one here's the site http://www.399animeshop.com/anime/de...plica-size.php
    :beard:

Hi :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :beard:

Hi :hi:
    I'm writing your name in it first. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, the 3.99 anime store. I never actually bought anything from them, even though the majority of the stuff is $3.99, because it comes from America and I REALLY don't trust the import laws in the UK. My friends imported some Vongola rings from Japan and basically had to pay the price of the rings (or maybe just as if they bought another one ... not sure) on top of what they already paid in import tax.

For that replica death note you'll be paying $15.99 for the item but $11.80 for shipping, which will come toabout $27/£15-ish. I think mine was like £10.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of the reviews from customers on the site were from people who had bought from the UK so I'm not too worried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Ah, the 3.99 anime store. I never actually bought anything from them, even though the majority of the stuff is $3.99, because it comes from America and I REALLY don't trust the import laws in the UK. My friends imported some Vongola rings from Japan and basically had to pay the price of the rings (or maybe just as if they bought another one ... not sure) on top of what they already paid in import tax.

For that replica death note you'll be paying $15.99 for the item but $11.80 for shipping, which will come toabout $27/£15-ish. I think mine was like £10.
    Wait a minute I have to pay import tax on top of the normal packaging costs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown?)
    I'm writing your name in it first. :teeth:
    I can't die.

ReputationRep:
    It's possible. It seems to be pot luck whether they charge you more or not. It depends on how they label the package I think - if it says something like "gift" then there's no import tax, but if they put the value of the package (like they're supposed to) on the label that gets put on it, then you will normally get charged import tax. This means that the shipping company responsible for delivering it to you will hold the item until you pay the tax, and sometimes they wont even tell you that they're holding it.

This is the one I got : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Death-Note-Cosplay-Note-Book-with-Necklace-Set_W0QQitemZ110417742367QQcmdZV iewItemQQptZUK_Collectables_Anim ationCharacters_Anime_SM?hash=it em19b5690a1f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1 4&_trkparms=65%3A15|66%3A2|39%3A 1|293%3A1|294%3A50 : Except mine didn't come with a free necklace and I bought it from the MCM Expo, not a seller in Hong Kong. Generally I don't trust foreign dealers on eBay, and I trust the Hong Kong sellers even less (I've heard some horror stories), but you could try it. I'd say pay for insurance if you bought it, definitely. It's only £1 extra but still works out cheaper than the 3.99 anime store.

ReputationRep:
    generally you dont have to pay anything extra, Ive imported countless things and always been fine, but there is a slight risk that you might:tongue:

:wavey:

ReputationRep:
    £15.99= rip off for replica death note

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.